Windows 10: Windows 10 actually not to bad

Discus and support Windows 10 actually not to bad in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i ended up backing up my important data and doing a clean install much much better it runs a lot better, I'm actually now considering next weekend... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by darkschneider94, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Windows 10 actually not to bad

So i ended up backing up my important data and doing a clean install much much better it runs a lot better, I'm actually now considering next weekend doing my desktop so far I'm actually liking windows 10 there are somethings i don't like. like hopefully a black theme like windows 7 comes out soon too much white i don't like. and somebody hopefully comes out with something to change the login screen cause i hate that windows hero screen. and boy where there a lot of things I turned off likes of things for privacy and data to be sent to Microsoft I shut down annoying. and pretty much all the apps I removed lol. just some minor annoyances I hope things come out to modify them and things to turn off but all in all not bad. now just gotta load my actually programs and games I use

:)

darkschneider94, Jul 30, 2015
  2. BAD 10 Win User

Win 10 & back to Win7 & 8!

We tried the second step in the following link to resolve the issue on MY HP Laptop and it worked fine after that! My other 2 computers with Win 7 had issues also, but did get them up and fortunately my wife's computer with Win7 graphic card wasn't supported
    so didn't try it on that one!

Did Windows 10 update ruined my computer?

The biggest problem is Mail, Groove, games and Sync/Cloud when you run Win 10!

Mail is okay, but what most smart phone/tablet users have?

1) Groove reorganizes the complete music library and can't find individual songs!

2) Games has advertisements on them and is thru X-Box and the only way you can get the advertisements to disappear is paying MS a recurring FEE!

3) The Sync/cloud feature synchronizes, imports and stores all your data and links on all your computers, tablets and smartphones! We have 3 Desktops and a laptop and fortunately no Smartphones as of yet? Fortunately my wife's computer graphic card did
    not support Win 10!

We had favorites and a lot of other stuff we didn't want transferred to all the computers! We liked the old networking much better!

At present with some perseverance the 2 Win 7 computers are back on Win 7 and the Win 8.1 Laptop is back on Win 8.1! That was a real pain in the butt, but did get them back!

YOU ONLY HAVE 30 DAYS TO REVERT BACK TO YOUR OLD OPERATING SYSTEM and up to a year to install Win 10! We will wait and see if they fix it?

BAD 10, Jul 30, 2015
  3. BAD 10 Win User
    Multiple issues with Windows 10

Installed Windows 10 as directed! Did not power cycle as the obnoxious voice kept saying! Sentence came up saying this is taking longer then usual!

Finally came up with a splash screen with date and time!

Used the touch screen to slide up the splash screen and password log in window came up!

Logged in and now all I get is the screen saver strobing and occasionally can see folders flash by on the desktop!

can do control-alt-delete and come up with those functions, but nothing to get me to anyplace useful!

Task manager says no apps running!

I can look at network connections and says connected, but doesn't do any good, since we can't get to anything!

Looks like another pain in the butt WINDOWS!

Can't even find anyplace to get help on this junk!

Really afraid to try it on all my other computers running Win 7 Ultimate if it doesn't work on Windows 8!

I guess I will leave it strobe all night and see if the MS Genie automatically fixes it?

Not a happy camper!

BAD 10, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 actually not to bad

1. Windows 10 actually not to bad - Similar Threads - actually bad

2. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  3. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  4. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.: I'm doing a project on paint that requires a few files to be 6x9 inches. On some, when I set the properties to that measurement, the ruler and measurements on the program state 6x9, and the pixels in the files properties correspond also to those measurements.However, on other...
  6. Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.

Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.: I'm doing a project on paint that requires a few files to be 6x9 inches. On some, when I set the properties to that measurement, the ruler and measurements on the program state 6x9, and the pixels in the files properties correspond also to those measurements.However, on other...
  7. typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??: puter not taking update caught in stupid microsoft loop. Does NOT help to reboot clean boot or any type of re-booting so don't bother telling me to do that. Waste my time & Yours Tell puter to update and re-start not working at all KB5036892 how do I get it to actually update...
  8. typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??

typical latest windows update fails as avertised, KB5036892 how to make it actual take??: puter not taking update caught in stupid microsoft loop. Does NOT help to reboot clean boot or any type of re-booting so don't bother telling me to do that. Waste my time & Yours Tell puter to update and re-start not working at all KB5036892 how do I get it to actually update...
  9. Mouse delay due to bad electricity might actually be true.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse delay due to bad electricity might actually be true.: Hello, so i discovered that the mouse delay due to bad electricity might be true afterall. I've had mouse delay for around 4 years now, 2019. But not too long ago i actually went to my friends house, with my pc etc. It fixed the mouse delay completely. How can this be? I...
  10. Mouse delay due to bad electricity might actually be true.

Mouse delay due to bad electricity might actually be true.: Hello, so i discovered that the mouse delay due to bad electricity might be true afterall. I've had mouse delay for around 4 years now, 2019. But not too long ago i actually went to my friends house, with my pc etc. It fixed the mouse delay completely. How can this be? I...