Windows 10: Windows 10 actually not to bad

Discus and support Windows 10 actually not to bad in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i ended up backing up my important data and doing a clean install much much better it runs a lot better, I'm actually now considering next weekend... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by darkschneider94, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Windows 10 actually not to bad

So i ended up backing up my important data and doing a clean install much much better it runs a lot better, I'm actually now considering next weekend doing my desktop so far I'm actually liking windows 10 there are somethings i don't like. like hopefully a black theme like windows 7 comes out soon too much white i don't like. and somebody hopefully comes out with something to change the login screen cause i hate that windows hero screen. and boy where there a lot of things I turned off likes of things for privacy and data to be sent to Microsoft I shut down annoying. and pretty much all the apps I removed lol. just some minor annoyances I hope things come out to modify them and things to turn off but all in all not bad. now just gotta load my actually programs and games I use

:)

darkschneider94, Jul 30, 2015
  2. BAD 10 Win User

Win 10 & back to Win7 & 8!

We tried the second step in the following link to resolve the issue on MY HP Laptop and it worked fine after that! My other 2 computers with Win 7 had issues also, but did get them up and fortunately my wife's computer with Win7 graphic card wasn't supported
    so didn't try it on that one!

Did Windows 10 update ruined my computer?

The biggest problem is Mail, Groove, games and Sync/Cloud when you run Win 10!

Mail is okay, but what most smart phone/tablet users have?

1) Groove reorganizes the complete music library and can't find individual songs!

2) Games has advertisements on them and is thru X-Box and the only way you can get the advertisements to disappear is paying MS a recurring FEE!

3) The Sync/cloud feature synchronizes, imports and stores all your data and links on all your computers, tablets and smartphones! We have 3 Desktops and a laptop and fortunately no Smartphones as of yet? Fortunately my wife's computer graphic card did
    not support Win 10!

We had favorites and a lot of other stuff we didn't want transferred to all the computers! We liked the old networking much better!

At present with some perseverance the 2 Win 7 computers are back on Win 7 and the Win 8.1 Laptop is back on Win 8.1! That was a real pain in the butt, but did get them back!

YOU ONLY HAVE 30 DAYS TO REVERT BACK TO YOUR OLD OPERATING SYSTEM and up to a year to install Win 10! We will wait and see if they fix it?

BAD 10, Jul 30, 2015
  3. BAD 10 Win User
    Multiple issues with Windows 10

Installed Windows 10 as directed! Did not power cycle as the obnoxious voice kept saying! Sentence came up saying this is taking longer then usual!

Finally came up with a splash screen with date and time!

Used the touch screen to slide up the splash screen and password log in window came up!

Logged in and now all I get is the screen saver strobing and occasionally can see folders flash by on the desktop!

can do control-alt-delete and come up with those functions, but nothing to get me to anyplace useful!

Task manager says no apps running!

I can look at network connections and says connected, but doesn't do any good, since we can't get to anything!

Looks like another pain in the butt WINDOWS!

Can't even find anyplace to get help on this junk!

Really afraid to try it on all my other computers running Win 7 Ultimate if it doesn't work on Windows 8!

I guess I will leave it strobe all night and see if the MS Genie automatically fixes it?

Not a happy camper!

BAD 10, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 actually not to bad

1. Windows 10 actually not to bad - Similar Threads - actually bad

2. How do I have my actual network name show? Not "network" (windows 10)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I have my actual network name show? Not "network" (windows 10): I want the actual name of my network to show up when I hover over the "network" icon in my system tray. Actually, more to the point, I want my actual network name to be what my PC shows up as being connected to, so that it can also speak to my wireless appliances. Right...
  3. How to remove annoying pin prompt without actually using a pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to remove annoying pin prompt without actually using a pin: Every time I sign into my PC it asks me to set up a pin and this is what it says "want to sign in faster and more securely? Enter your password to set up Windows Hello." I would not like to use a pin, how can I not use a pin and stop getting this annoying pop up? Also, it...
  4. Windows 10 update (the actual window update form) crash when trying to check online for an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update (the actual window update form) crash when trying to check online for an...: In the last day, I'm starting to get a notification my window build is about to expired. so tried to go to window update and click the "check online for update" link. since this is how I usually get new windows builds. what happens next is that the window close (aka,...
  5. Why all the Sticky Notes updates...that do not seem to actually change anything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why all the Sticky Notes updates...that do not seem to actually change anything?: For the past few weeks, I've been seeing constant prompts to update the Sticky Notes app. I always take the option but as far as I can see, nothing is ever actually changed. It's annoying because the two biggest issues I've had since I upgraded to Windows 10 two years ago...
  6. What does "delivery optimization files" cleanup actually cleans in disk cleanup tool?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does "delivery optimization files" cleanup actually cleans in disk cleanup tool?: Hi, What does the option "delivery optimization files" in disk cleanup tool clean? On Win10 RS3 i could see Delivery Optimization files are created @ C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DeliveryOptimization and logs @ C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Logs\dovsc but these...
  7. Okay I actually need help please help....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Okay I actually need help please help....: From about 3pm today Ive been trying to fix this problem it seems no one has answers to or have had. For some reason the windows 10 im typing on right now is really fast when it comes to like looking stuff up or on youtube BUT, im trying to play games and for some of em it...
  8. I'm supposed to have 5 GB storage in OneDrive. Actually have 2,84.

I'm supposed to have 5 GB storage in OneDrive. Actually have 2,84.: I decided to try and properly use Microsoft's OneDrive today. From the looks of it, I have 5 GB of space according to onedrive.live.com. HOWEVER, in Windows 10, I only have 2,84 GB available before Windows says it is "full". What is going on here?...
  9. Temporary files in storage usage says different number than the actual one.

Temporary files in storage usage says different number than the actual one.: Hello guys, When I try to delete the temporary files that is show in the storage usage window, it says that the temporary files is 5GB, but when I click on it and try to delete them, it says only 55 MB is available to delete, so what about the rest of the 5GB why I can't...
  10. How to tell if the person on the phone is ACTUALLY working as a legitimate Microsoft Partner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to tell if the person on the phone is ACTUALLY working as a legitimate Microsoft Partner: With all these "Microsoft Certified Technical Support technicians" out there who turn out to be nothing more than money/identity thieves, do your Microsoft approve technicians have ANY way of verifying they are in fact a genuine Microsoft Partner? A specific question people...