Windows 10: Windows 10 Add a printer prompts for login then gives following error

Discus and support Windows 10 Add a printer prompts for login then gives following error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Request Id: 4ba52975-040b-4abf-b19a-9f62b1a32d00 Correlation Id: 078438dd-9acd-4765-af0d-ee0bbb9f75b9 Timestamp: 2020-06-13T16:48:37Z Message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by .pd., Jun 13, 2020.

1. .pd. Win User

Windows 10 Add a printer prompts for login then gives following error

Request Id: 4ba52975-040b-4abf-b19a-9f62b1a32d00
    Correlation Id: 078438dd-9acd-4765-af0d-ee0bbb9f75b9
    Timestamp: 2020-06-13T16:48:37Z
    Message: AADSTS50020: User account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application 'dae89220-69ba-4957-a77a-47b78695e883'Universal Print Native Client in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

Why must I log into windows to add a printer on my own network?

The printer is a Samsung CLX 6260 and is connected to the same network as my laptop. It works if connected locally via USB but this printer cannot be connected locally the whole time.

:)

2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jun 13, 2020
  3. USB Printer Port vanished following Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if they help:

Method 1: Printer troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Printer. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok. (Follow the onscreen instructions)
    Method 2: Update you printer drivers.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand the Printers.

• Double-click on the Printer.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Update.

• Restart the computer and check.
    Method 3: Manually install your printer.

Click on the link below and follow the steps to manually install a printer. (also applicable for Windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/install-printer#install-printer=windows-8

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Add a printer prompts for login then gives following error

error following an update

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

The error code suggests the issue to be of Windows Updates. I suggest you to
    Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    If the issue still persists, then let us know and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Add a printer prompts for login then gives following error

1. Windows 10 Add a printer prompts for login then gives following error - Similar Threads - Add printer prompts

2. Add a printer or scanner asking for login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a printer or scanner asking for login: When I tried to connect my printer to my computer I got a prompt to login to be able to make the connection, I've never had to login to connect a device before and never downloaded any apps that would interfere and cause this prompt to open. Even If I had to start logging in...
  3. Add a printer or scanner asking for login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add a printer or scanner asking for login: When I tried to connect my printer to my computer I got a prompt to login to be able to make the connection, I've never had to login to connect a device before and never downloaded any apps that would interfere and cause this prompt to open. Even If I had to start logging in...
  4. Add a printer or scanner asking for login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer giving me an error message

Printer giving me an error message: I have a Brother HL-L2390DW laser printer. It was working fine but after a Windows 10 Update, it is not printing anymore. Everything shows as printer working and connected but no printing. Please advise asap....
  6. Windows 10 doesn't boot. Trying to repair it using command prompt gives me the following...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 doesn't boot. Trying to repair it using command prompt gives me the following...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nfshp253 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fihgvi/windows_10_doesnt_boot_trying_to_repair_it_using/
  7. Error When add printer

Error When add printer: Hi, good morning... kindly, need you support to fix my issue when add any printer in the Network printer its gave me below screen error: [ATTACH] i have this error for two users with windows 8.1 Pro & 10 Pro , a did all troubleshooting in the service restart printer...
  8. No login prompt

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No login prompt: Hi all, I have been encountering an irritating issue. My PC, an Asus laptop with Windows 10 Home, does not prompt the login page after starting the PC. After a seemingly normal and fast boot, I get the screen with the clock and date, but after clicking on it, there is no...
  9. Win 10 Add Printer error 0x80043c04

Win 10 Add Printer error 0x80043c04: When trying to add an HP Envy 7645 printer WiFi direct to my Dell PC I get this error 0x80043c04 Win 10 discovers the printer but it fails to connect. Thanks for the help Fran365...
  10. Add printer throws an error

Add printer throws an error: I can click add device but just pressing "add printer" throws immediately the error 0x07e saying The specified module can not be found. *Huh This is upgrade from windows 7 but all together installed about 3 weeks ago so pretty new installation. 12549