Windows 10: Windows 10 admin account locked. Reset password gives message "This feature requires...

Discus and support Windows 10 admin account locked. Reset password gives message "This feature requires... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Windows 10. I could not access my admin account and reset password gives this message "This feature requires removable media, such as... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mischief1273, May 29, 2023.

1. Windows 10 admin account locked. Reset password gives message "This feature requires...

Hi, I am using Windows 10. I could not access my admin account and reset password gives this message "This feature requires removable media, such as USB flash drive ". I have been using this machine for months and did not change its password. I don't know how come I have this issue. I have no "guest account" available. Please help. Thanks !PS...windows key + I doesn't do anything, however, windows key IS working.

:)

Mischief1273, May 29, 2023
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 29, 2023
  3. sp1729 Win User
    Windows 10 admin account locked. Reset password gives message "This feature requires removable media, such as USB flash drive". Please help !

Hi,

I am using Windows 10. I could not access my admin account and reset password gives this message "This feature requires removable media, such as USB flash drive ".

I have been using this machine for months and did not change its password. I don't know how come I had this issue. I have same password for the guest account and it worked well.

I have tried "reset password" on guest account and I could successfully recover password since it gives you option to reset password by authenticating via security code on your registered mobile number or email id.

I am not sure why this option is blocked for admin account and why it is asking me to provide removable media to recover password when I had never used removable media as a password recovery option.

Please help how can I fix this problem.

Thanks !

sp1729, May 29, 2023
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 admin account locked. Reset password gives message "This feature requires...

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 29, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 admin account locked. Reset password gives message "This feature requires...

1. Windows 10 admin account locked. Reset password gives message "This feature requires... - Similar Threads - admin account locked

2. Resetting admin password/account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting admin password/account.: Me and a business partner are logged out of our Microsoft account post update I think and can't login. Trying to reset password as current login details are not being accepted, but requires administrator to do this. However we can't log in as administrator either. How do we...
  3. Resetting admin password/account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting admin password/account.: Me and a business partner are logged out of our Microsoft account post update I think and can't login. Trying to reset password as current login details are not being accepted, but requires administrator to do this. However we can't log in as administrator either. How do we...
  4. WDAGUtilityAccount is Admin account & password reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDAGUtilityAccount is Admin account & password reset.: I have been attempting to help a family member with a used laptop they purchased. They reset and forgot the password and have not been able to get back in. We have attempted to go through safe mode, reset the laptop it went straight back to the login screen instead of an...
  5. WDAGUtilityAccount is Admin account & password reset.

WDAGUtilityAccount is Admin account & password reset.: I have been attempting to help a family member with a used laptop they purchased. They reset and forgot the password and have not been able to get back in. We have attempted to go through safe mode, reset the laptop it went straight back to the login screen instead of an...
  6. Windows 10 admin account locked. Reset password gives message "This feature requires...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 admin account locked. Reset password gives message "This feature requires...: Hi, I am using Windows 10. I could not access my admin account and reset password gives this message "This feature requires removable media, such as USB flash drive ". I have been using this machine for months and did not change its password. I don't know how come I have this...
  7. Windows 10 admin account locked. Reset password gives message "This feature requires...

Windows 10 admin account locked. Reset password gives message "This feature requires...: Hi, I am using Windows 10. I could not access my admin account and reset password gives this message "This feature requires removable media, such as USB flash drive ". I have been using this machine for months and did not change its password. I don't know how come I have this...
  8. Locked out of admin account with no password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Locked out of admin account with no password: I was an idiot and made my extra account with no password the admin account, so now I can do barely anything. My pc locked me out of the account due to having "the wrong password" but I never even set one. I can't do the startup menu hack since my pc has a broken screen and...
  9. Windows 10 admin account locked. Reset password gives message "This feature requires...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 admin account locked. Reset password gives message "This feature requires...: Hi, I am using Windows 10. I could not access my admin account and reset password gives this message "This feature requires removable media, such as USB flash drive ". I have been using this machine for months and did not change its password. I don't know how come I had...
  10. Windows 10 admin password reset or new account with admin rights

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 admin password reset or new account with admin rights: The firm in which I work has a Lenovo PC with Windows 10 installed. There are two user profiles on the computer, the admin and another normal account without administration rights. We have only the password of the account without administrator rights. The network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this feature requires removable media