Windows 10: Windows 10 Admin activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Admin activation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am the only user to my laptop. I am listed as the administrator, but I cannot delete files that require administrator authority to do so. I am using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RwWilley, Oct 13, 2019.

1. RwWilley Win User

Windows 10 Admin activation

I am the only user to my laptop. I am listed as the administrator, but I cannot delete files that require administrator authority to do so. I am using office 365.

:)

RwWilley, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 13, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Admin activation - Similar Threads - Admin activation

2. 2 user accounts admin and normal activated to same online account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 user accounts admin and normal activated to same online account: Hi,I'm on Windows 11 Home and I just installed my new PC.I connected with my online already existing account and got an Administrator user.I also activated my wife her account for sign in as a Standard user.This worked fine.But after this I activated my own Standard user for...
  3. 2 user accounts admin and normal activated to same online account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 user accounts admin and normal activated to same online account: Hi,I'm on Windows 11 Home and I just installed my new PC.I connected with my online already existing account and got an Administrator user.I also activated my wife her account for sign in as a Standard user.This worked fine.But after this I activated my own Standard user for...
  4. How to set and deploy local admin in a workstation in Active Directory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set and deploy local admin in a workstation in Active Directory.: How to set and deploy local admin in a workstation in Active Directory.I currently manually go to Computer Management and then to the user account in the Control Panel to add the local admin, but I would like to have it set up automatically for every user in my organization....
  5. How to set and deploy local admin in a workstation in Active Directory.

How to set and deploy local admin in a workstation in Active Directory.: How to set and deploy local admin in a workstation in Active Directory.I currently manually go to Computer Management and then to the user account in the Control Panel to add the local admin, but I would like to have it set up automatically for every user in my organization....
  6. Permission to modify Domain Admin user Active Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permission to modify Domain Admin user Active Directory: Hello everyone, we need to give helpdesk users the ability to reset/unlock/delete etc all users in the AD domain.Currently, by delegating domain control, they can only do this for users with permissions lower than theirs, but for users with the same permissions or higher they...
  7. Permission to modify Domain Admin user Active Directory

Permission to modify Domain Admin user Active Directory: Hello everyone, we need to give helpdesk users the ability to reset/unlock/delete etc all users in the AD domain.Currently, by delegating domain control, they can only do this for users with permissions lower than theirs, but for users with the same permissions or higher they...
  8. Built in activated admin acc not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built in activated admin acc not showing up: I did all the stuff to enable it net user administrator /active:yes and it said command completed successfully, but I still don't see it on my login screen? If it helps there are 3 users on the PC....
  9. Built in activated admin acc not showing up

Built in activated admin acc not showing up: I did all the stuff to enable it net user administrator /active:yes and it said command completed successfully, but I still don't see it on my login screen? If it helps there are 3 users on the PC....
  10. Issues activating Restricted Admin Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues activating Restricted Admin Mode: Hello, I am trying to do a POC on Restricted Admin mode for RDP connections. I have found the KB's and turned it on. But it will not enforce. Here is what I am doingDestination: Windows 2016 Datacenter serverSource: Windows 10 Personal editionOn Destination: I have gone into...