Windows 10: Windows 10 Admin permissions

Discus and support Windows 10 Admin permissions in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an issue with administrative permissions. I built a Pc for home, I installed windows, I changed everything settings to a admin settings for my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jerome909, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Jerome909 Win User

Windows 10 Admin permissions

I have an issue with administrative permissions. I built a Pc for home, I installed windows, I changed everything settings to a admin settings for my user, I had put UAC to lower bar. I used to command prompt to switch admin to yes, I went on the built in administrator. I tried everything setting and I still have no permission to delete a file on Windows 10 ? I only have my user with no permissions and I dont want to delete all my windows for this.

:)

Jerome909, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

Windows 10 permissions...

How is the NAS on windows 10 Pro? Is it software or a share? Did you check ntfs vs share permissions?

Solaris17, Oct 24, 2020
  3. cdawall Win User
    Windows 10 permissions...

Ok so I feel officially dumb I am trying to copy my steam library to my NAS. Both are on windows 10 pro and both have full control in the file manager. Neither windows nor fast copy will allow me to copy, both list a permissions error? This was never an issue with windows 7...so first off thank you microsoft god forbid I want to back up my data, second off what the heck do I need to do to make this work. All I could fine online was to set full control and that obviously didn't help.

Also robocopy doesn't apparently work with network locations?

cdawall, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Admin permissions - Similar Threads - Admin permissions

2. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  3. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  4. Can some one tell me please how do I get Admin permission on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can some one tell me please how do I get Admin permission on my laptop: I can't get administrative permission on my laptop I can't install anything it doesn't let me I can't factory reset it doesn't let me I've tried command prompt it doesn't work please anyone help...
  5. Can some one tell me please how do I get Admin permission on my laptop

Can some one tell me please how do I get Admin permission on my laptop: I can't get administrative permission on my laptop I can't install anything it doesn't let me I can't factory reset it doesn't let me I've tried command prompt it doesn't work please anyone help...
  6. Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11: So I cant factory reset my computer. I don't have admin permissions and I contacted MSI support people i bought pc from they told me to factory reset but I can't without permissions. I run windows 11 and I am pretty sure this is the only account I have. I just need to know...
  7. Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11

Cant reset or factory reset my computer due to not having admin permission windows 11: So I cant factory reset my computer. I don't have admin permissions and I contacted MSI support people i bought pc from they told me to factory reset but I can't without permissions. I run windows 11 and I am pretty sure this is the only account I have. I just need to know...
  8. Unable to create a new user admin account without current admin permissions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to create a new user admin account without current admin permissions: I am trying to create an admin account for myself a work. I am currently using an old account from a previous employee as all other accounts are password protected. I nor my employers have the passwords for any of these accounts. The password protected accounts are admin...
  9. My computer has suddenly started to need to ask for "admin permissions" for me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has suddenly started to need to ask for "admin permissions" for me to...: This has just starting today, my computer has started to need to ask for administrative permission in order to essentially do anything with files other than renaming them. This has became a great hassle as programs and applications that are installed in "Program Files x86"...
  10. My computer has suddenly started to need to ask for "admin permissions" for me to...

My computer has suddenly started to need to ask for "admin permissions" for me to...: This has just starting today, my computer has started to need to ask for administrative permission in order to essentially do anything with files other than renaming them. This has became a great hassle as programs and applications that are installed in "Program Files x86"...