Windows 10: windows 10 administrator account email address

Discus and support windows 10 administrator account email address in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi My PC windows 10 administrator account the only log-in account i have on this PC has taken on my daughter's email address as being the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rpmeme, Nov 26, 2020.

1. rpmeme Win User

windows 10 administrator account email address

Hi

My PC windows 10 administrator account the only log-in account i have on this PC has taken on my daughter's email address as being the administrator email address.

My daughter used my computer a few weeks ago to check her email and I cannot understand why Windows 10 would register it as the administrator email?

How can I remove this newly registered email address and make it back into a local administrator log in account?

:)

rpmeme, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Nov 26, 2020
  4. windows 10 administrator account email address

Changing administrator email address

Hi Nooren,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) How do you access the Windows computer? Do you use Microsoft account or local account?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open PC settings, and click/tap on Accounts on the left side.

• Click/tap on your account on the right side, click/tap on the More account settings online link at the top of the right side.

• If this PC or device is not a trusted device, then you will be prompted to enter and submit a security code sent to your phone or alternate email address.

• In Internet Explorer, or your default web browser, click/tap on the Add or change aliases link under Account aliases.

• Click/tap on Rename under your (primary alias).

• Click/tap on Yes, rename my primary alias.

• Sign in to your Microsoft account with your new email address and password. You can close the web browser when finished.

• To Create a New Email Address to Use as your Primary Alias

• Select (dot) Create a new email address as your primary alias.

• Select if you want a new hotmail.com, live.com, or outlook.com address.

• Type in a name you want, click/tap on Rename primary alias
    9. Click/tap on OK.

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 administrator account email address

1. windows 10 administrator account email address - Similar Threads - administrator account email

2. Change Administrators Email Address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Administrators Email Address: I need to change the email address of my Administrator's account in Windows 10. How do I do that? These does not appear to be anyaccurate instructions for this on the web....
  3. Change Administrators Email Address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Administrators Email Address: I need to change the email address of my Administrator's account in Windows 10. How do I do that? These does not appear to be anyaccurate instructions for this on the web....
  4. Administrator email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator email address: Hi,When I setup my new PC, I uses an email address when I was prompted for one. However, after the setup process, I decided to use another email address. Can someone tells me the procedure for changing the email address?\Thanks.Regards,Maurice...
  5. Administrator email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator email address: Hi,When I setup my new PC, I uses an email address when I was prompted for one. However, after the setup process, I decided to use another email address. Can someone tells me the procedure for changing the email address?\Thanks.Regards,Maurice...
  6. Administrator email address

7. Administrator Email Address

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Administrator Email Address: Hi there. If I do a complete pc reset, when entering my new email address during the set up process for the windows 10 operating system will the new email address be registered as the administrators email address in my account? Thank you Robert....
  8. administrators email address

administrators email address: I am the administrator on my desktop but my husbands email address has been automatically entered any verification that needs to be done goes to his email, he's 82 and only uses a tablet now for playing games it's driving me mad when something had to be verified as it goes to...
  9. Change email address of administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change email address of administrator: Ive typed an email address into the admin and I need to change it. I cannot verify I own it as I don't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-email-address-of-administrator/a36a24e3-9225-45bc-a37e-5357c9d60ac4"
  10. Changing the Administrator email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing the Administrator email address: Hi , I have an old email address for my adminstrator, how can I delete this and update to my new email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-administrator-email-address/59f74682-f69a-4a33-adc0-997805755d66"