Windows 10: windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen

Discus and support windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, The Administrator account is not showing in the login screen. It only allows me to login with a Microsoft Account which I do not have access to.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Miguel_122, Apr 25, 2023.

1. windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen

Hello, The Administrator account is not showing in the login screen. It only allows me to login with a Microsoft Account which I do not have access to. I have made sure that the account is enabled by login into Safe Mode and running net user administrator /active:yes but when I go to login, it still does not show. Suggestions.

:)

Miguel_122, Apr 25, 2023
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Apr 25, 2023
  3. Pictures thumbnails not showing for a local Windows 10 login account

Thank you for getting back to us. In this case, we suggest that you enable the hidden administrator account by following these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type cmd, and right-click on it.
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command line, and then press Enter:

net user administrator /active:yes
    • You should see a message that the command completed successfully. Log out, and you’ll now see the Administrator account as a choice.

Note: There's no password for the hidden administrator account.
    • Access the hidden administrator account and check if the thumbnails of your picture files are showing.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you use System File Checker tool. This tool will help us to determine
    if there are system file corruption that caused the issue to happen.

After doing the above steps, you must disable the hidden administrator account again because we are just using it for troubleshooting:

• Click on Start.
    • Type cmd, and right-click on it.
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command line, and then press Enter:

net user administrator /active:no
    • The administrator account will now be disabled, and shouldn’t show up on the login screen anymore.

Let us know how it goes

Janeane Cru, Apr 25, 2023
  4. windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen

Unable to show Administrator or Guest account on login screen

July 15, 2017

I have WIN 10 Pro on a Dell laptop.

I have been unable to find a way to show ALL accounts, User, (built in) Administrator, Guest account, etc at WIN 10 login/sign on. The only account I can get to show in my user account (which has administrator status).
    I have successfully used the cmd “net user administrator / active:yes, net user administrator * “ and successfully assigned a password, and the net user guest / active:yes command. I restart or power down and restart and the only account that shows is the single user account. As far as I can tell issueing the above commands should make the Administrator and Guest accounts show on the login/signon screen. I have tried a couple of other options I found on line but without success.

I must be missing something. I did see a couple of comments about “User group. Home group” but could not figure out what was being asked. My Dell laptop is used at home, wireless connected to my router and the internet. I do not remember being asked any questions about “home group” or “groups” at installation on WIN 10.

Would appreciate any (detail) instructions or links showing how to make all the WIN 10 PRO accounts to show at logon.

Thank you

krazykat tenf, Apr 25, 2023
Thema:

windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen

1. windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen - Similar Threads - administrator account showing

2. windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen: Hello, The Administrator account is not showing in the login screen. It only allows me to login with a Microsoft Account which I do not have access to. I have made sure that the account is enabled by login into Safe Mode and running net user administrator /active:yes but when...
  3. windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen: Hello, The Administrator account is not showing in the login screen. It only allows me to login with a Microsoft Account which I do not have access to. I have made sure that the account is enabled by login into Safe Mode and running net user administrator /active:yes but when...
  4. Local Accounts not showing at login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Accounts not showing at login screen: I have a laptop where a user signed in with her Microsoft account, I then created a local account and enabled the administrator account but these local accounts do NOT show up at the login screen. Anyone know why? They are NOT disabled in computer management. I've updated...
  5. Local Accounts not showing at login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Accounts not showing at login screen: I have a laptop where a user signed in with her Microsoft account, I then created a local account and enabled the administrator account but these local accounts do NOT show up at the login screen. Anyone know why? They are NOT disabled in computer management. I've updated...
  6. Family Login accounts not showing on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Login accounts not showing on login screen: Short Summary: Previously available family user accounts have disappeared from login screen. I want them back.Vital Statistics: Windows 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1081 64-bit operating systemMy computer is occasionally used by other members of my family. Previously they have been able...
  7. Windows 10 is always showing the wrong account on the login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 is always showing the wrong account on the login screen: I've had this Windows 10 PC for over 5 years. Windows is fully up-to-date. I login to it, with my Microsoft account, just about every day for work and play. My girlfriend also has an account on this PC. I think she's probably logged onto it a total of two times in those 5...
  8. Unable to show Administrator or Guest account on login screen

Unable to show Administrator or Guest account on login screen: July 15, 2017 I have WIN 10 Pro on a Dell laptop. I have been unable to find a way to show ALL accounts, User, (built in) Administrator, Guest account, etc at WIN 10 login/sign on. The only account I can get to show in my user account (which has administrator status)....
  9. Hide the administrator account in the login screen?

Hide the administrator account in the login screen?: Hi, Is there any way that I can hide the Administrator account during the login screen but at the same time access it whenever I need it. Like if the user logs off, he should not see the Administrator account, only his standard account. But I will also need to access...
  10. Windows 10 not showing login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 not showing login screen: Hello there. I am in big trouble. Since 3 days my pc has been showing a blue screen just after the boot screen. When I tried tapping the keys, nothing is happening. When I move the mouse, the mouse is only shown in the blue screen. I have tried every possible way I know,...