Windows 10: Windows 10 administrator deleted and loged out

Discus and support Windows 10 administrator deleted and loged out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG][ATTACH]hello guys , so i accidentaly deleted administrator account and now im loged out and cant log in. Also i dont have acces in cmd . I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Arditkonjusha, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 administrator deleted and loged out

Windows 10 administrator deleted and loged out [​IMG] Windows 10 administrator deleted and loged out ee926704-ca6c-4a12-8146-6a15a05856fd?upload=true.jpg hello guys , so i accidentaly deleted administrator account and now im loged out and cant log in. Also i dont have acces in cmd .

I have tried reseting the passwor of the microsoft account but i doesnt accept it

Please help me

:)

Arditkonjusha, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2018
  3. How do I delete administrator account on Windows 10

Hi Nathan,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you need to delete the administrator account in Windows 10.

Note: It is not recommended to delete the administrator account in Windows. If you want to delete the administrator account, you need to have at least one administrator account in Windows.

Kindly follow the below steps carefully to delete the admin account.

Step 1:

First try to create one new Local user account in Windows 10.

Refer the below link to create the new Local user account.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-my/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Step 2:

After creating the local user account, follow the below steps to assign the local user account as admin.

• Login to the computer using your Microsoft admin account.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open Settings menu.

• Click on Accounts in settings window.

• Click on family and other users.

• Click on new user account you created under
      Add someone else to this PC.

• Click change account type.

• Change the user type to
      Admin
      from Standard.

Step 3:

• Login through the new user account you have created.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select the
      control panel.

• Click on User accounts.

• Click on Manage other account.

• Enter the password for the administrator account if prompted.

• Click on the account which you want to delete (Microsoft admin account).

• Click on Delete the account.

• Click on Delete the files.

Now the administrator account will be deleted (Microsoft admin account). You may try to login through Local user you have created.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Windows 10 administrator deleted and loged out

Administrator Rights

We suggest creating a new local user account and delete the previous account. Check the article below and follow the steps given.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

Follow the steps below to delete user account.

• Press Windows + X, select the Control Panel.
    • Click User accounts.
    • Click Manage other account.
    • Enter administrator account password if prompted.
    • Click the account which you want to delete.
    • Click Delete the account.
    • Restart PC.
    Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 administrator deleted and loged out

1. Windows 10 administrator deleted and loged out - Similar Threads - administrator deleted loged

2. Help loging out of Microsoft in new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help loging out of Microsoft in new laptop: Hi. I just bought a laptop, logged in with my Microsoft credentials, and clicked ok when the computer asked if I wanted to activate Office Packet for one year. The computer was not what I expected and I tried to return it. But I couldn’t log out of my Microsoft account. Not...
  3. Help loging out of Microsoft in new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help loging out of Microsoft in new laptop: Hi. I just bought a laptop, logged in with my Microsoft credentials, and clicked ok when the computer asked if I wanted to activate Office Packet for one year. The computer was not what I expected and I tried to return it. But I couldn’t log out of my Microsoft account. Not...
  4. My Windows 10 Keeps Loging me out Immediately after I log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 Keeps Loging me out Immediately after I log in.: Everything was great Untill i decided to unplug my second screen, immediately I was logged out and eversince i log in windows logs me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-keeps-loging-me-out-immediately/dd6d5967-13d1-462b-a4fe-47bfe340c96a
  5. My Windows 10 Keeps Loging me out Immediately after I log in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Windows 10 Keeps Loging me out Immediately after I log in.: Everything was great Untill i decided to unplug my second screen, immediately I was logged out and eversince i log in windows logs me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-keeps-loging-me-out-immediately/dd6d5967-13d1-462b-a4fe-47bfe340c96a
  6. Loging in issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loging in issues: I have an asus laptop, i have had it for about 4 years now with no issues, but now when I turn on the laptop, it asks me to put in a password which is fine, but my laptop will not connect to wifi, and networks dont show up. This issue only really started yesterday, and I...
  7. Streams program only runs when loged in as administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streams program only runs when loged in as administrator: Hello all, I have a user that has a application called Streams it's a VoIP app. It was working fine for months. For some reason it will not load under the standard user. If I log in as the admin it works when I login as a standard user I get this message [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows Loging out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Loging out: every time i restart my pc almost every app/program is logged out. i am logged out of these apps all the time and it is so annying because i have 2 factor vertification -chrome -skype -battle.net but these apps keep signed in -steam -discord -spotify -windows mail...
  9. deleted administrator profile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    deleted administrator profile in Windows 10: How can I recover a deleted administrator account in Windows 10? The restore function fails -- presumably because the files under c:\windows\users\rolename were deleted when that rolename was deleted....
  10. delete administrator password in windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    delete administrator password in windows 10: how do I delete the administrator password in windows 10. I don't remember creating a password as a ADM Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-administrator-password-in-windows-10/a22c4226-6f1b-4aa0-9a31-189cfc6f4430