Windows 10: Windows 10 Administrator Privilidges Not Working Though Says I Still Have Them

Discus and support Windows 10 Administrator Privilidges Not Working Though Says I Still Have Them in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It seems the last couple of Windows 10 updates have been horrible for my PC. Among the problems that have arisen is I can't open Device Manager... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NorthernXY, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Administrator Privilidges Not Working Though Says I Still Have Them

It seems the last couple of Windows 10 updates have been horrible for my PC. Among the problems that have arisen is I can't open Device Manager because I no longer have Admin. Priv. even though it lists that I do under User Accounts.

:)

NorthernXY, Jan 26, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 26, 2019
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Administrator Privilidges Not Working Though Says I Still Have Them

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Administrator Privilidges Not Working Though Says I Still Have Them

1. Windows 10 Administrator Privilidges Not Working Though Says I Still Have Them - Similar Threads - Administrator Privilidges Working

2. I don't have administrator access on my computer even though I'm an administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have administrator access on my computer even though I'm an administrator: When I try to install something or just move something from the local disk c, a warning appears saying that I do not have access and I need to contact the administrator even though I am the administrator, after changing the profile settings to have access to that disk but it...
  3. I don't have administrator access on my computer even though I'm an administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have administrator access on my computer even though I'm an administrator: When I try to install something or just move something from the local disk c, a warning appears saying that I do not have access and I need to contact the administrator even though I am the administrator, after changing the profile settings to have access to that disk but it...
  4. Asking for administrator's permission even though Im the admin, and still dont have the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asking for administrator's permission even though Im the admin, and still dont have the...: I am the only user on my computer window 11 home and logged in as the administrator I have already checked in setting->account, my email is a regular Hotmail account not a school/work email.I tried to access the "Windowsapp" folder but it stated I need to provide...
  5. Asking for administrator's permission even though Im the admin, and still dont have the...

Asking for administrator's permission even though Im the admin, and still dont have the...: I am the only user on my computer window 11 home and logged in as the administrator I have already checked in setting->account, my email is a regular Hotmail account not a school/work email.I tried to access the "Windowsapp" folder but it stated I need to provide...
  6. Cannot delete desktop icons - Administrator privilidges switched to alt account

Cannot delete desktop icons - Administrator privilidges switched to alt account: Hi all,Hoping someone knows a solution. My keyboard experienced a malfunction possibly due to drink spillage and began typing random letters when i tried to use it. At some point i saw the screen flicker and some of my desktop icons mainly steam games changed to globes. I can...
  7. Windows 10 says I have no internet connection even though there is.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 says I have no internet connection even though there is.: I am using Windows 10. Recently, my wireless network has been unable to detect internet even though I can still go online. Everything on the browser still works and i can still surf the net. However, apps that runs at the background and microsoft products that rely on the...
  8. Still have first Administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Still have first Administrator: I used to share Microsoft with my son but a year ago I subscribed to Office 365 but I still get my son as Administrator even when using my own details. How do I get rid of other administrator...
  9. Windows says "no permissions" even though I have full permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows says "no permissions" even though I have full permissions: Hi guys! I have an external drive with a lot of files (about 2,000,000 files). For about 500 of them (which are all located in sub-folders of the same folder), Windows 10 says I don't have the permissions to access the files no matter which application I use to try to open...
  10. Windows 10 says I must have administrator privileges to open some programs even though I'm...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 says I must have administrator privileges to open some programs even though I'm...: I have noticed that sometimes Windows 10 will not let me open certain programs. I am trying to click on Adobe Flash to install the latest version, but It says I must have administrator privileges. Says to log on with administrator privileges and try again. I don't see an...