Windows 10: Windows 10 Administrator Tools.

Discus and support Windows 10 Administrator Tools. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to find or open Admin Tools. Caption shows as Location not available. How can this be rectified?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bairn_966, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Bairn_966 Win User

Windows 10 Administrator Tools.

I am unable to find or open Admin Tools. Caption shows as Location not available. How can this be rectified?

:)

Bairn_966, Oct 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Administrator Tools.

Default Administrative Tools for Windows 10 (Home)

Hi,

I will surely help you with this.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, do let us know if you are logged in to the computer as anadministrator.

Administrative Tools is a folder in Control Panel that contains tools for system administrators and advanced users. The tools in the folder might vary depending on which version of Windows you are using.

I suggest you to follow these steps and check if it helps.

1. Make sure the "show administrator tools" is set to
    yes.

2. Then click on all apps. (Down arrow)

3. Manually right click all tools under Administrator tools and
    pin to start.

They should show up and now the "show administrator tools" button should work to
    hide and unhide them.

Also I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions given by
    Mike Guizzetti from the following link and check:

Administrative tools for Windows 10 Professional

Hope this information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Deepak Krishnan R, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Administrator Tools.

1. Windows 10 Administrator Tools. - Similar Threads - Administrator Tools

2. there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel: there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-administrative-tool-in-my-control/a4c1c0b4-def4-4498-ac14-27264ef2bbb4
  3. there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel: there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-administrative-tool-in-my-control/a4c1c0b4-def4-4498-ac14-27264ef2bbb4
  4. Why does Windows download tool require to be run as an administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows download tool require to be run as an administrator?: Microsoft sometimes is keen on security advising us to provide least required permissions to applications and users. I would like to know why this view is not reflected in software provided by Microsoft? A great example is the Windows 10/11 download tool: If I try to download...
  5. Why does Windows download tool require to be run as an administrator?

Why does Windows download tool require to be run as an administrator?: Microsoft sometimes is keen on security advising us to provide least required permissions to applications and users. I would like to know why this view is not reflected in software provided by Microsoft? A great example is the Windows 10/11 download tool: If I try to download...
  6. Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or...: Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or admin password. I want to restore it to factory condition, however my Mom forgot her password years ago and yahoo cant help her recover password. PLZ HELP and to respond use *** Email...
  7. Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or...

Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or...: Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or admin password. I want to restore it to factory condition, however my Mom forgot her password years ago and yahoo cant help her recover password. PLZ HELP and to respond use *** Email...
  8. Administrative Tools And Settings Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrative Tools And Settings Problems: Hello Everyone, I have had problems with every device I have purchased since 12/07/2019. All of the devices I own have admin ang settings as "shortcuts". I have read that "Control Panel" was not included in windows 10 yet it is in windows systemon the start menu, where it...
  9. Administrative Tools And Settings Problems

Administrative Tools And Settings Problems: Hello Everyone, I have had problems with every device I have purchased since 12/07/2019. All of the devices I own have admin ang settings as "shortcuts". I have read that "Control Panel" was not included in windows 10 yet it is in windows systemon the start menu, where it...
  10. Administrative Tools And Settings Problems

in Windows 10 Customization