Windows 10: Windows 10 Advanced Boot Options - How do I get out

Discus and support Windows 10 Advanced Boot Options - How do I get out in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I get out of the windows 10 advanced startup menu. There is no option to get out. HELP me this is my only PC and is only 2 years old. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YeeBop_, Apr 22, 2019.

1. YeeBop_ Win User

Windows 10 Advanced Boot Options - How do I get out

How do I get out of the windows 10 advanced startup menu. There is no option to get out. HELP me this is my only PC and is only 2 years old.

Windows 10 Advanced Boot Options - How do I get out [​IMG]

:)

YeeBop_, Apr 22, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

How does Windows boot to advanced recovery option e.g. command prompt?

- that gives me a 454 'Unexpected error' This tells me that the BCD is partially corrupted.

The commands: shutdown.exe /r /o /f /t 00
    or: %SystemRoot%\System32\Cmd.exe /c reagentc /boottore&shutdown /r /f /t 00
    should boot into Recovery if everything is configured correctly.
    FYI, If Windows is configured correctly:
    1. If Reagentc is disabled, you still can get into Recovery but with limited options.
    2. If Reagentc is enabled, you'll get all options.
    3. If you boot Windows using Recovery USB stick, You'll get into Recovery with couple of options missing.

Here's my suggestion if you want to try:
    OPTION 1: Will save the trouble of re-install Windows.

1. Download the image of my first 3 partitions (450MB Recovery, 100 MB EFI partition, and 16MB unformatted primary)
      EFI_Boot-00-00.7z - Google Drive
    2. Run Macrium and restore the image from step 1, overwriting your existing 1st three partitions, leaving C alone.
    3. Delete the 490MB Recovery partition.
    4. From Macrium, run fix boot problems.
    5. Reboot. Open Admin command prompt then run Reagentc /info to make sure that it is enabled. If not, enable it.
      if failed to enable, reboot and try again.
    OPTION 2: Assuming you've already had Windows backup with Macrium.

1. Wipe out the first 5 parttiions. (450MB, 100MB, 16MB, C Drive, 480MB)
    2. Fresh install Windows 10
    3. Restore C drive from backup image, run fix boot problems
    4. repeat step 5 from OPTION 1 above.

topgundcp, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Advanced Troubleshooting not helping with booting up Windows 10.

Hi,

The issue that you're having usually happens when a specific process of the system got interrupted. This interruption can lead to system/hardware corruption. Since you were able to access that Advance troubleshooting (Window Recovery), we would like to know
    if you have tried choosing the option Safe mode with Networking. If not, we suggest booting from it using the steps below:

• Go to Advance Troubleshooting.
    • Under Advance options, choose Startup Settings.
    • Choose Enable Safe mode with Networking or press F5.

After successfully booting the computer to it, we suggest running the System File Checker. Kindly follow the steps on this article to perform it:
    Using System File Checker in Windows 10. Once done, type chkdsk c: /f
    on the Command Prompt then click Enter. Wait for the process to finish, then
    Restart your computer.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Advanced Boot Options - How do I get out - Similar Threads - Advanced Boot Options

2. I can’t get into the advanced boot options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get into the advanced boot options: Every time I tried to access the Advanced Boot options, it keeps sending me to the Recovery screen. I have tried every method to getting into the Advanced Boot options and it does not work at all. Even when I’m on the recovery screen, nothing works. Please help me get into...
  3. I can’t get into the advanced boot options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get into the advanced boot options: Every time I tried to access the Advanced Boot options, it keeps sending me to the Recovery screen. I have tried every method to getting into the Advanced Boot options and it does not work at all. Even when I’m on the recovery screen, nothing works. Please help me get into...
  4. How do i get out of the advanced options screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get out of the advanced options screen: So yesterday i tried Resetting my desktop pc but i was stuck on a black screen after i waited the whole evening nothing happened tried restarting the pc nothing worked then i went looking inside my pc unplugged everything found a cable inside of the motherboard not correctly...
  5. How do i get out of the advanced options screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get out of the advanced options screen: So yesterday i tried Resetting my desktop pc but i was stuck on a black screen after i waited the whole evening nothing happened tried restarting the pc nothing worked then i went looking inside my pc unplugged everything found a cable inside of the motherboard not correctly...
  6. How do i get out of the advanced options screen

7. How can i boot into advanced recovery options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i boot into advanced recovery options: I've been having this "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" problem for 2 days now it says "tcpip.sys" is what failed i know i have to go into advanced recovery options to fix this but the problem is that i can't get into advanced recovery options i tried shutting the pc down...
  8. How can i boot into advanced recovery options

How can i boot into advanced recovery options: I've been having this "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" problem for 2 days now it says "tcpip.sys" is what failed i know i have to go into advanced recovery options to fix this but the problem is that i can't get into advanced recovery options i tried shutting the pc down...
  9. Windows Advanced Boot Options

Windows Advanced Boot Options: For the past couple of days, I have been trying fix this problem and couldn't find a solution. The problem is that whenever I make changes on my desktop whether I move apps, delete apps. It always goes back to it's previous place after I restart Windows and I decided to...
  10. Where can I get the advanced boot options menu?

Where can I get the advanced boot options menu?: When I boot up I get a message that says, system configuration did not initialize, another instance is running. When I tried to back up my computer everything backed up except system configuration files and folders....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to put reagentc /boottore on boot options windows 10

2. windows 10 no advanced options 2019