Windows 10: Windows 10 Advanced display settings gone

Discus and support Windows 10 Advanced display settings gone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; With the last large update, all of my fonts and icons changed back to being small. Went to Display settings and tried to find the "Advanced display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Coastalguy, May 10, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Advanced display settings gone

With the last large update, all of my fonts and icons changed back to being small. Went to Display settings and tried to find the "Advanced display settings" option under the slider for 100%, 125% etc,, where it used to be, and it is no longer there. This setting allowed the individual font size settings for icons, message boxes and other options. Other than an overall size setting using the slider, I can no longer find that prior setting option for individual item font settings??

:)

Coastalguy, May 10, 2017

2. Font size customization

After several windows update, the advance display setting was gone, unfortunately.

Kevin Yeh (TT000053), May 10, 2017
  3. Bold font option in Windows 10?

What do you do when there is no Advanced Display settings tab? Mines gone as gone can be. :/

RodFreeman66, May 10, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member
Thema:

Windows 10 Advanced display settings gone

1. Windows 10 Advanced display settings gone - Similar Threads - Advanced display settings

2. Adaptive Display Brightness Setting Gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adaptive Display Brightness Setting Gone: Hello, I have a Windows Surface Pro 6. The latest Windows 10 update eliminated the Advanced Power Setting option to disable adaptive display brightness. How do I turn off the feature? I don't want my screen to auto-dim/brighten. Thanks - JRR...
  3. I cannot find resolution options in Advanced Display Settings on Windows 10

I cannot find resolution options in Advanced Display Settings on Windows 10: I recently reinstalled my windows, and I noticed that my screen is a bit stretched out, making it a little blurry and grainy. However, when I tried to change the resolution, I found out that I was already at the top setting, out of ONLY TWO options, which was 1024 x 768,...
  4. Windows 10 uefi setting not shown in advance setting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 uefi setting not shown in advance setting: I want to change my boot device priority in Windows 10 but when I go to the advanced options there is no UEFI choice. I have checked my BIOS mode and it is 'Legacy'. How can I change my boot device priority? I changed it ages ago to remote drive first but now want to change...
  5. ADVANCED SETTINGS IN UPDATE WINDOWS

ADVANCED SETTINGS IN UPDATE WINDOWS: WIN 10 GO INTO WINDOWS UPDATE THEN AVANCED WINDOWS UPDATE OPTION,1ST CHOICE GIVE ME UPDATES OPTION ON FINE BUT 2ND OPTION SAYS AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD WILL NOT STAY ON "ON" GOES TO "OFF". NOMATTER HOW MANY TIMES IT GOES RIGHT TO OFF? HELP...
  6. Windows 10 UEFI setting not showing in advance setting

Windows 10 UEFI setting not showing in advance setting: I am trying to get UEFI enabled on my Lenovo M91P so I can install a larger than 2TB hard drive. I downloaded the latest BIOS and flashed it successfully. I can see the auto / legacy / UEFI boot option in the firmware setup screen, so it looks to be fully updated and that...
  7. Windows 10 UEFI setting not showing in advance setting

Windows 10 UEFI setting not showing in advance setting: I am trying to get UEFI enabled on my Lenovo M91P so I can install a larger than 2TB hard drive. I downloaded the latest BIOS and flashed it successfully. I can see the auto / legacy / UEFI boot option in the firmware setup screen, so it looks to be fully updated and that...
  8. Missing Advance Display Settings

Missing Advance Display Settings: Has anyone developed a work around for this problem? The current display font is almost unreadable. Is there any way to change text size only? 88192
  9. How to create a shortcut to the "Advanced display settings" page

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to create a shortcut to the "Advanced display settings" page: I was able to find the URI for the regular display settings page and make a shortcut page but not for the advanced display settings. I'd like it for the advanced display since that's where you change your resolution and I do that often. Thanks 70718
  10. Windows 10 version 1709 Advanced Display Settings missing?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 version 1709 Advanced Display Settings missing?: This has been addressed in the past. I'm wondering if there is a fix? Apparently Windows 10 Version 1607? has " Advanced Display Settings" and with version 1709 it's now missing from "Display" and perhaps the entire Windows Windows 10 OS? I think it was completely...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. advanced display settings

2. advanced display setting gone window 10

3. advanced display settings windows 10