Windows 10: Windows 10 Advanced display settings gone

Discus and support Windows 10 Advanced display settings gone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; With the last large update, all of my fonts and icons changed back to being small. Went to Display settings and tried to find the "Advanced display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Coastalguy, May 10, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Advanced display settings gone

With the last large update, all of my fonts and icons changed back to being small. Went to Display settings and tried to find the "Advanced display settings" option under the slider for 100%, 125% etc,, where it used to be, and it is no longer there. This setting allowed the individual font size settings for icons, message boxes and other options. Other than an overall size setting using the slider, I can no longer find that prior setting option for individual item font settings??

:)

Coastalguy, May 10, 2017

2. Font size customization

After several windows update, the advance display setting was gone, unfortunately.

Kevin Yeh (TT000053), May 10, 2017
  3. Bold font option in Windows 10?

What do you do when there is no Advanced Display settings tab? Mines gone as gone can be. :/

RodFreeman66, May 10, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member
Thema:

Windows 10 Advanced display settings gone

1. Windows 10 Advanced display settings gone - Similar Threads - Advanced display settings

2. Network Adapters Not Displayed in Advanced Network Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Adapters Not Displayed in Advanced Network Settings: I am running Windows 11 23H2 on a Lenovo Think Pad X390.I can see all my Newtork Adapters in CONTROL PANEL >> Network and Sharing Center >> Change Adapter SettingsBut they do not appear in SETTINGS >> Network and internet >> Advanced network settings >> Network adaptersBoth...
  3. Network Adapters Not Displayed in Advanced Network Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Adapters Not Displayed in Advanced Network Settings: I am running Windows 11 23H2 on a Lenovo Think Pad X390.I can see all my Newtork Adapters in CONTROL PANEL >> Network and Sharing Center >> Change Adapter SettingsBut they do not appear in SETTINGS >> Network and internet >> Advanced network settings >> Network adaptersBoth...
  4. Windows 10 Advanced display settings: How do I reactivate my internal display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Advanced display settings: How do I reactivate my internal display?: I connected two monitors to my laptop several months ago and set the displays to "Extend". With a bit of trial and error, I managed to set these two monitors as 1 and 2. But I didn't want to extend onto the third screen the laptop itself so I went to Advanced display...
  5. No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings: The dropdowns in both Windows HD Color Settings and Advanced Display Settings to select a monitor have no contents, none of my 3 monitors can be selected in either screen...
  6. No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings: The dropdowns in both Windows HD Color Settings and Advanced Display Settings to select a monitor have no contents, none of my 3 monitors can be selected in either screen...
  7. No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Adaptive Display Brightness Setting Gone

Adaptive Display Brightness Setting Gone: Hello, I have a Windows Surface Pro 6. The latest Windows 10 update eliminated the Advanced Power Setting option to disable adaptive display brightness. How do I turn off the feature? I don't want my screen to auto-dim/brighten. Thanks - JRR...
  9. Missing Advance Display Settings

Missing Advance Display Settings: Has anyone developed a work around for this problem? The current display font is almost unreadable. Is there any way to change text size only? 88192
  10. Windows 10 version 1709 Advanced Display Settings missing?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 version 1709 Advanced Display Settings missing?: This has been addressed in the past. I'm wondering if there is a fix? Apparently Windows 10 Version 1607? has " Advanced Display Settings" and with version 1709 it's now missing from "Display" and perhaps the entire Windows Windows 10 OS? I think it was completely...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. advanced display settings

2. advanced display setting gone window 10

3. advanced display settings windows 10