Windows 10: Windows 10 Advanced display settings: How do I reactivate my internal display?

Discus and support Windows 10 Advanced display settings: How do I reactivate my internal display? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I connected two monitors to my laptop several months ago and set the displays to "Extend". With a bit of trial and error, I managed to set these two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pat Ryan2, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Pat Ryan2 Win User

Windows 10 Advanced display settings: How do I reactivate my internal display?

I connected two monitors to my laptop several months ago and set the displays to "Extend". With a bit of trial and error, I managed to set these two monitors as 1 and 2. But I didn't want to extend onto the third screen the laptop itself so I went to Advanced display settings, selected "Display 3: Internal Display" and selected "Remove display from desktop". That has worked fine all this time.But now I need to take my laptop on a trip. I assumed I could just toggle that setting back to "Off" but it seems to have no effect. When I go back to the previous screen, it still shows only two monit

:)

Pat Ryan2, Nov 20, 2022

2. Windows display

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to customize the display:

• In the search box type settings.
    • Click on system option.
    • Then click on display option and then you can change it.
    • For more settings for display you can go for advance settings option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 20, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Nov 20, 2022
  4. Mak50 Win User

“Advanced Display Settings” Missing

• How to Fix “Advanced Display Settings” Missing Issue on Windows 10 ACPI x 64-based PC

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Mak50, Nov 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Advanced display settings: How do I reactivate my internal display? - Similar Threads - Advanced display settings

2. Can I change display contrast settings for internal laptop display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change display contrast settings for internal laptop display: Hi,So, i just bought a new computer and reinstalled it with Windows 11. While I'm not sure what the conditions were with windows 10, after setting it up, I noticed that websites especially searches are really washed out, and that the contrast is off. Is there any way I can...
  3. Can I change display contrast settings for internal laptop display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I change display contrast settings for internal laptop display: Hi,So, i just bought a new computer and reinstalled it with Windows 11. While I'm not sure what the conditions were with windows 10, after setting it up, I noticed that websites especially searches are really washed out, and that the contrast is off. Is there any way I can...
  4. Windows 10 Advanced display settings: How do I reactivate my internal display?

Windows 10 Advanced display settings: How do I reactivate my internal display?: I connected two monitors to my laptop several months ago and set the displays to "Extend". With a bit of trial and error, I managed to set these two monitors as 1 and 2. But I didn't want to extend onto the third screen the laptop itself so I went to Advanced display...
  5. Windows 10 Advanced display settings: How do I reactivate my internal display?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Advanced display settings: How do I reactivate my internal display?: I connected two monitors to my laptop several months ago and set the displays to "Extend". With a bit of trial and error, I managed to set these two monitors as 1 and 2. But I didn't want to extend onto the third screen the laptop itself so I went to Advanced display...
  6. how do i modify my display settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i modify my display settings?: I am not able to modify my display setting for comfortable viewing. any suggestions. there is no advanced display settings tab. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-modify-my-display-settings/fa6b9510-528f-4650-9d0d-f95c1ebc8c12
  7. how do i modify my display settings?

how do i modify my display settings?: I am not able to modify my display setting for comfortable viewing. any suggestions. there is no advanced display settings tab. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-modify-my-display-settings/fa6b9510-528f-4650-9d0d-f95c1ebc8c12
  8. Windows 10: how do I reactivate a display that was previously disabled?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10: how do I reactivate a display that was previously disabled?: I have a HP laptop and two additional displays configured in extended mode. This configuration worked well until one of the two external displays broke (number 2). To avoid having Windows put anything on the broken display, I went to setup and disabled display 2. So then I...
  9. Missing Advance Display Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Advance Display Settings: Has anyone developed a work around for this problem? The current display font is almost unreadable. Is there any way to change text size only? 88192
  10. Windows 10 Advanced display settings gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Advanced display settings gone: With the last large update, all of my fonts and icons changed back to being small. Went to Display settings and tried to find the "Advanced display settings" option under the slider for 100%, 125% etc,, where it used to be, and it is no longer there. This setting allowed the...