Windows 10: WINDOWS 10, AFTER A BRIEF HOSPITAL STAY MY GRANDKIDS HAVE DONE SOMTHING TO MY E-MAIL AND I...

Discus and support WINDOWS 10, AFTER A BRIEF HOSPITAL STAY MY GRANDKIDS HAVE DONE SOMTHING TO MY E-MAIL AND I... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I HAVE TRIED WITH MY ISP TO GET HELP AND HE SENT ME TO A TECK WHO NEW LESS THAN I DID. NEXT I WENT TO APPLE BECAUSE I AM RUNNING WINDOWS 10MAND HAD NO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LenHefner, Aug 28, 2019.

1. LenHefner Win User

WINDOWS 10, AFTER A BRIEF HOSPITAL STAY MY GRANDKIDS HAVE DONE SOMTHING TO MY E-MAIL AND I...

I HAVE TRIED WITH MY ISP TO GET HELP AND HE SENT ME TO A TECK WHO NEW LESS THAN I DID. NEXT I WENT TO APPLE BECAUSE I AM RUNNING WINDOWS 10MAND HAD NO PROBLEM FO 2 YEARS. AFTER 2 WEEKS IN HOSPITAL AND 3 GRANDCHILDREN ON MY COMPUTER I WENT TO APPLE (AFTER ALL I HAD PAID FOR 3 YRS SERVICE) HOWEVER NOT WHEN RUNNING WINDOWS 10. nOW I GUESS I HAVE SEVERAL PROBLEMSFIRST BEING I AM 84 YEARS OLD AND SECOND IT IS DIFFICULT TO LEARN NEW OPERATING SYSTEM AFTER 25 YEARS OF MICROSOFT.

wHERE WOULD BE THE BEST HONEST WAY TO GET MY COMPUTER BACK TO WHERE IT WAS. IF THERE IS AN EXPENCE CONNECTED WITH THIS I AM WILLING TO TRY BUT NO SCAMS PLEASE.

LEN HEFNER

:)

LenHefner, Aug 28, 2019

2. How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Hitman Win User
    E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Aug 28, 2019
  4. WINDOWS 10, AFTER A BRIEF HOSPITAL STAY MY GRANDKIDS HAVE DONE SOMTHING TO MY E-MAIL AND I...

Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10, AFTER A BRIEF HOSPITAL STAY MY GRANDKIDS HAVE DONE SOMTHING TO MY E-MAIL AND I...

1. WINDOWS 10, AFTER A BRIEF HOSPITAL STAY MY GRANDKIDS HAVE DONE SOMTHING TO MY E-MAIL AND I... - Similar Threads - BRIEF HOSPITAL STAY

2. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  3. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  4. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Pasting into my e-mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pasting into my e-mail: Why can't I cut, or copy and paste a photo into my e-mail. I used to be able to do this but no more. It shows up for a second and goes away. It's not just photos either, it's any snippet photo or even a copied text....
  6. my e-mail is not opening

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my e-mail is not opening: my e-mail will not recieve mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-e-mail-is-not-opening/b5987835-fd44-4431-b9fe-1fa15beb0ed1
  7. My e-mails have quit arriving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My e-mails have quit arriving: First i'm not very computer savy. But i have wildblue/excede internet service. My emails usually come in i check them and go on my way. I have windows 10 and have for while now. Yesterday my microsoft updated and thats when i noticed emails quit comming. I have checked...
  8. cant register my e-mail on window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant register my e-mail on window 10: i try to add my icloud e-mail its say my account is out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-register-my-e-mail-on-window-10/e74724b7-5832-4c49-bbcc-82f99233b172
  9. my e-mail is not updating

my e-mail is not updating: how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-e-mail-is-not-updating/245a1b00-97d3-47f6-90d1-646181af84d1
  10. why have my attaching photos to my e-mails via bt e mail suddenley stopped sending my...

why have my attaching photos to my e-mails via bt e mail suddenley stopped sending my...: hi I send e mails all the time every day and send everyone latest family photos via my library where i have downloaded my images from all of a sudden the photos that i attach to my bt e mails ok, but when i press send, wont go, says attaching images and nothing happens,...