Windows 10: Windows 10 -> After Clean Install & Update my Laptop experience mini freezes

Discus and support Windows 10 -> After Clean Install & Update my Laptop experience mini freezes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed the new windows 10 on my new notebook. The 1st think I did after the installation was to straight away install directly the Windows Updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ALexeiMaistruc, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Windows 10 -> After Clean Install & Update my Laptop experience mini freezes

I installed the new windows 10 on my new notebook. The 1st think I did after the installation was to straight away install directly the Windows Updates using the in build system that find and install all of them.The problem is that before the windows updates the pc was perfectly fine and was running smoothly. But after the pc restarted and installed all the updates it started to freeze constantly for a fraction of a second each 4/8 second. It don't freeze only the mouse but also the whole graphics and audio.I tried to install all the other drivers using even the 3rd party software to find the

:)

ALexeiMaistruc, Nov 25, 2021
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Nov 25, 2021
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 -> After Clean Install & Update my Laptop experience mini freezes

Delta6326, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 -> After Clean Install & Update my Laptop experience mini freezes

1. Windows 10 -> After Clean Install & Update my Laptop experience mini freezes - Similar Threads - Clean Install Update

2. Windows 10 keep freezing even after clean installation,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keep freezing even after clean installation,: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad E560 laptop with an Intel Core i7-6500 processor and 16GB of RAM. All I remember is that I attempted to install an AMD graphics driver along with an update. Following this, the laptop suddenly froze and now consistently freezes at the Windows logo...
  3. When cleaning Windows updates, the laptop began to install the update and freezes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When cleaning Windows updates, the laptop began to install the update and freezes.: Hello. So, I recently installed a cumulative system update. Today I went into the memory settings, opened the temporary files section, and chose to clear windows updates and remove devices driver packages. After that, I rebooted the laptop, and a message appeared installing...
  4. When cleaning Windows updates, the laptop began to install the update and freezes.

When cleaning Windows updates, the laptop began to install the update and freezes.: Hello. So, I recently installed a cumulative system update. Today I went into the memory settings, opened the temporary files section, and chose to clear windows updates and remove devices driver packages. After that, I rebooted the laptop, and a message appeared installing...
  5. Windows 10 -> After Clean Install & Update my Laptop experience mini freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 -> After Clean Install & Update my Laptop experience mini freezes: I installed the new windows 10 on my new notebook. The 1st think I did after the installation was to straight away install directly the Windows Updates using the in build system that find and install all of them.The problem is that before the windows updates the pc was...
  6. Windows 10 -> After Clean Install & Update my Laptop experience mini freezes

Windows 10 -> After Clean Install & Update my Laptop experience mini freezes: I installed the new windows 10 on my new notebook. The 1st think I did after the installation was to straight away install directly the Windows Updates using the in build system that find and install all of them.The problem is that before the windows updates the pc was...
  7. Lagging, Freezing after Windows 10 clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lagging, Freezing after Windows 10 clean install: After an update, I suddenly wasn't able to boot up. After many tries, I made the media creation tool and reinstalled windows. Unfortunately, in doing that I lost the files that would allow me to bring computer back to factory settings, although the partition is still there....
  8. Constant freezes after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Constant freezes after clean install: I had cause, recently, to do a clean install of my machine, something I do every couple of years or so. Normally I would install Windows 7 then upgrade to windows 10 and that has always worked fine for me, never a problem. However, when I came to do the same method this time,...
  9. freezing after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    freezing after clean install: I reset my computer/clean install (or thought I did lol) it ran all thru it but now it freezes during set-up. I am not very tech savy at all, so please if you can help me.I dont know how to get to safe mode or anything. I am currently using a chromebook :( I miss my windows...
  10. Windows 10 freezing after clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezing after clean install: Hi, my computer keeps freezing even after a clean install on a SSD drive, mainly while using the edge browser. I did a full reset and still it froze while watching Mission Impossible trailer. nb. I have no third party software installed. The system a simple standard...