Windows 10: Windows 10 After update to build 1909 or 1809, auto goes into sleep mode or partially shut...

Discus and support Windows 10 After update to build 1909 or 1809, auto goes into sleep mode or partially shut... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; HI, Recently, i have update my dell inspiron 1545, to windows 10 build1909, But after installation, it goes automatically in sleep mode, it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Shravan Ghate, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 After update to build 1909 or 1809, auto goes into sleep mode or partially shut...

HI,

Recently, i have update my dell inspiron 1545, to windows 10 build1909, But after installation, it goes automatically in sleep mode, it doesn't shut down completely, but went to sleep. tried all the solutions from youtube and microsoft community. any body pls suggest. tried all otion from power and sleep in control panel. suggest different. literally frustrated.

But windows 10 build 1209 works very fine no issue with sleep, only due to bug in build 1909 of windows10

:)

Shravan Ghate, Apr 13, 2020
  2. no1yak70 Win User

Auto Sleep not working

Well, since the update to 1909 my auto sleep doesn't work. The monitor goes to sleep at the right time but the computer stays on. I've set every combination for sleep times but, nothing works. Googled said problem and all of the suggestions are useless. Can't go back to 1903 as my backup drive no longer 1903 on it.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

no1yak70, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Sleep mode

Hi,

This issue with sleep mode could have happened due to corrupted or outdated drivers. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you update your drivers. You can follow the steps provided in this

article

If the issue still persists, we also suggest that you change the settings in your Windows 10. You can follow the steps provided in this

article
    . This will give you steps to shut down, sleep, or hibernate your PC.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10 After update to build 1909 or 1809, auto goes into sleep mode or partially shut...

Windows 10 update 1909

Hey,

I've just clean installed windows 10. It is build 1803.

Today awesome 1909 have launched. I want to update to 1909 but in settings it is showing me option to upgrade to 1809. My friend told me I have to upgrade to 1809, then 1903 and then finally 1909.

I want to directly upgrade to 1909 without going through intermediate steps. How can I do this?

Sarthak Purohit, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 After update to build 1909 or 1809, auto goes into sleep mode or partially shut...

1. Windows 10 After update to build 1909 or 1809, auto goes into sleep mode or partially shut... - Similar Threads - update build 1909

2. Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep: HelloI am facing an interesting issue. After computer goes to sleep mode and I want to turn it on again I get the recovery mode screen with select language options.Any suggestions ??...
  3. Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep: HelloI am facing an interesting issue. After computer goes to sleep mode and I want to turn it on again I get the recovery mode screen with select language options.Any suggestions ??...
  4. Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows goes in Sleep Mode while Working on, and this started after upgraded to Build 1909

Windows goes in Sleep Mode while Working on, and this started after upgraded to Build 1909: Hi Team, Good Morning! I have my Dell Latitude 7490 Laptop with 16 GB RAM, i5 8th Gen. 1.7 GHz processor, provided my organization. I have recently 15 days back upgraded the windows version to Build version 1909, and since then I am facing this very weird issue. My PC...
  6. Update Windows 10 version 1909 from 1809 shuts down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Windows 10 version 1909 from 1809 shuts down: My laptop is currently running Windows 10 version 1809. When i try to update to 1909 it begins nicely and tells me that i have everything i need. I start the update and it seems to progress easily, going through the multiple restarts it warns me about. After a couple of...
  7. Auto tablet mode no longer working after 1809 build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto tablet mode no longer working after 1809 build: I recently installed the 1809 build in my Lenovo 2-in-1 laptop and ever since, when I fold the keyboard back for tablet mode, it doesn't automatically activate tablet mode nor does it deactivate the keyboard and trackpad. Is there anything I can do to fix this?...
  8. No "Sleep" mode showing in Windows 10 update 1809

No "Sleep" mode showing in Windows 10 update 1809: After updating to Windows 10 1809, the "Sleep" option has disappeared along with the "screen brightness" option. It is not seen in the Power Options under Sleep, only "Hibernate" and "Allow Wake Timers" is showing in there. I've downloaded 1809 on another computer and that...
  9. Power draining in Sleep mode after 1809 update

Power draining in Sleep mode after 1809 update: Hi Folks, Updated to 1809 a few days ago on a Toshiba Satellite laptop Manually put device into sleep mode overnight (full battery) Device will not recover in the morning without plugging charger in Any advice ..............
  10. pc goes not in sleep mode after november update

in Windows 10 Support
    pc goes not in sleep mode after november update: hi My pc with windows 10 pro version 1511 goes not in sleep mode. When i press the sleepbutton on the keyboard it worksd. Set i the pc so that i must go to sleepmode after 1 min. The screen will be black but he pc does not go to sleep Why? Befor the november update...