Windows 10: Windows 10 after update unable to type \\\ coming automatically

Discus and support Windows 10 after update unable to type \\\ coming automatically in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After Windows 10 Update, Unable to even Login. It is coming \\\ on password area and anywhere when we try to type. System Restore done to previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Na Raghu, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Na Raghu Win User

Windows 10 after update unable to type \\\ coming automatically

After Windows 10 Update, Unable to even Login. It is coming \\\ on password area and anywhere when we try to type. System Restore done to previous month. Still problem unsolved. Please advise

:)

Na Raghu, Oct 15, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 15, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Windows 10 after update unable to type \\ coming automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 15, 2019
  4. bigscale Win User

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 after update unable to type \\\ coming automatically - Similar Threads - update unable type

2. Unable to Update windows 10 automatically and also manually

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Update windows 10 automatically and also manually: After Download the update and restarting the pc its showing we are unable to finish installing the updateUpdate name --- feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2Tried ways - - Downloaded windows 10 update assistant its also giving error - Couldnt download windows 10 please...
  3. Unable to Update windows 10 automatically and also manually

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Update windows 10 automatically and also manually: After Download the update and restarting the pc its showing we are unable to finish installing the updateUpdate name --- feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2Tried ways - - Downloaded windows 10 update assistant its also giving error - Couldnt download windows 10 please...
  4. Unable to Update windows 10 automatically and also manually

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to Update Windows via Automatic Update

Unable to Update Windows via Automatic Update: Hi, I am not able to update my Windows 10 Pro since the last version 1809. I can recall that the update was working before. I have tried to use Troubleshoot but it couldn't fix the issue. I have also downloaded and ran Windows 10 Update Assistant but right after it...
  6. '=' key is getting typed automatically after update

'=' key is getting typed automatically after update: There has been a update recently and i notice automatic triggering of '=' periodically. especially when i am in a game, and it gets down when i close it. Sometimes the issue occurs during typing normally. Please help me out with a solution, i already reset my driver and i...
  7. Windows 10 Laptop fails to boot after automatic update and automatic repair unable to resolve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Laptop fails to boot after automatic update and automatic repair unable to resolve: My Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad 310-151sk fails to boot after undergoing an Automatic Microsoft Scheduled upate on the evening of 17 or 18 January 2019. All I get now is the "Automatic Repair" screen. However even when I try several of the options here, the laptop still fails to...
  8. Windows 10 Laptop fails to boot after Automatic Update and Automatic Repair unable to resolve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Laptop fails to boot after Automatic Update and Automatic Repair unable to resolve: My Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad 310-151sk fails to boot after undergoing an Automatic Microsoft Scheduled upate on the evening of 17 or 18 January 2019. All I get now is the "Automatic Repair" screen. However even when I try several of the options here, the laptop still fails to...
  9. Unable to Select Automatic Updates Windows 10

Unable to Select Automatic Updates Windows 10: I am one of many Win 10 users who are suffering from an inability to select automatic updates and have not received the 1809 update. When is Microsoft issuing a fix for all of us?...
  10. Which type of updates will be installed automatically

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which type of updates will be installed automatically: There are 3 typesof Windows Updates, Important, Recommended and Optional, Which of these 3 types of updates will be downloaded and installed automatically? 16571