Windows 10: Windows 10 after upgrade issues - Youtube and Facebook

Discus and support Windows 10 after upgrade issues - Youtube and Facebook in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm facing issues since I've upgraded to windows 10, Cannot access youtube and Facebook through any browser. However, All other websites working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AfrozMohammed, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 after upgrade issues - Youtube and Facebook

Hi,

I'm facing issues since I've upgraded to windows 10, Cannot access youtube and Facebook through any browser. However, All other websites working fine, system logged on with Domain Admin, No firewalls/Proxy, Any help to solve the issue highly appreciated. Tx.

:)

AfrozMohammed, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 after upgrade issues - Youtube and Facebook

Issue Sharing youtube videos on facebook

Hi,

When I share a youtube video in facebook it shares the mobile version of the video link.

Steps to reproduce:

I share a youtube video in facebook from my windows mobile.

Now using my laptop I login to facebook and try and open the video link that I just posted.The youtube video I shared from my windows phone cannot be opened from any laptop or desktop but only from mobile devices.

I think this is a bug. I am on the lastest update of windows phone.

Thanks

SamsungOmniaW, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 after upgrade issues - Youtube and Facebook

1. Windows 10 after upgrade issues - Youtube and Facebook - Similar Threads - upgrade issues Youtube

2. Youtube issue or..?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube issue or..?: Hi, As you can see on the image, when I watching Youtube in full screen, the black bars are showing. They was not there before. Someone here who knows how to get rid of them?...
  3. Youtube issue or..?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube issue or..?: Hi, As you can see on the image, when I watching Youtube in full screen, the black bars are showing. They was not there before. Someone here who knows how to get rid of them?...
  4. Youtube/Facebook website does not load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Youtube/Facebook website does not load: Dears, I try to open the above webpages but those pages do not load.I also tried to shut down the whole security but that does not help either.I also checked the privacy settings...Anyone any idea what I can do?I cannot open those pages with all browsers FireFox, Edge or...
  5. Audio voice is not sync with youtube or Facebook video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio voice is not sync with youtube or Facebook video: How do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-voice-is-not-sync-with-youtube-or-facebook/826a4d18-e444-404d-8559-a79ce192f4d4
  6. Issues with Windows 10 after upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with Windows 10 after upgrade: Dears, I have "HP EliteBook 840 G5 Notebook" for my work, it's started to act weird after I upgraded My Windows 10 to version 1809. Laptop temp is hotter than usual, and CPU fan is running almost all the time when I have all my apps opened. Even when all my apps are...
  7. popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc: I'm trying to stop the random popups on the bottom of my screen. Whether it's Facebook, YouTube, etc. Please, anyone tell me how to make them stop!!!!!! Thank you from "Waaay Over the Popups in AZ!"...
  8. YouTube issues on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube issues on windows 10: videos can't start.live streaming videos get green screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-issues-on-windows-10/df8f6357-da9a-40ab-b2f1-46c680db512d
  9. Facebook issue

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook issue: I know this is app related - but a bit stuck where to go for help. On W10 I access FB via Firefox For past couple of week I have been unable to attach any pictures to Facebook .... Firefox 48.02 Also as a test tried MS Edge - same fault I get a moving bar that looks like...
  10. Viewing video in facebook and youtube

in Browsers and Email
    Viewing video in facebook and youtube: Hi everyone. I've recently started having problems viewing videos in facebook and some on you tube although sound is ok, tried uninstalling flash and re-installing to no avail (running chrome browser). In edge browser videos can be viewed but sound varies between none to...