Windows 10: Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down

Discus and support Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello,My Laptop[Windows 10] After waking up from sleep mode or hibernate Mode, the screen brightness is Automatically going to down to 0%I should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Tester18, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Tester18 Win User

Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down

Hello,My Laptop[Windows 10] After waking up from sleep mode or hibernate Mode, the screen brightness is Automatically going to down to 0%I should manually increase the brightness every time.I uninstalled the display drivers and reinstalled it, I completely reset my PC but still, it is not working.are there any other ways that I can fix this issue?Somebody, please help me with this it is very annoying.

:)

Tester18, Nov 24, 2021

2. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness is going down and the brightness slider can't change

my computer (windows 10) after waking from sleep mode, the screen brightness is going to down to 0%
    Yes, brightness slider can move from 0% to 100% but the screen brightness is stack on 0%.

and it's very annoying, when I always must to restart the computer again to fix it...

how to fix this problem,..can someone help me?

BiyonicPrabhita, Nov 24, 2021
  3. PC waking up automatically from sleep mode

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the PC is waking from sleep mode as soon as you set it for sleep mode.

I appreciate your efforts in trying to find out that the issue is due to the wireless mouse and keyboard you are using.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?

Refer the article
    Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to check the power management tab for the driver and see if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and hit enter.
    3. Expand the Keyboard and Mouse drivers.
    4. Double-click on the drivers and click on Power Management tab.
    5. Un-check the box next to Allow this device to wake the computer.
    6. Click on OK and close the device manager.

Try putting the PC to sleep mode and then check if the PC is waking up automatically.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down

Waking from sleep mode

Hi Kenneth,

For us to narrow down your concern with waking up your computer from sleep mode, we would like to know the following:

• Aside from Windows Update. were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of your screen when you wake up your computer from sleep mode.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down

1. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down - Similar Threads - waking sleep mode

2. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode: that happend the last months i geuss and i restarted it works good but today i try to wake it up the lock screen appeared then suddenly it shuteddown and all the data are lost...
  3. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode: that happend the last months i geuss and i restarted it works good but today i try to wake it up the lock screen appeared then suddenly it shuteddown and all the data are lost...
  4. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down: Hello,My Laptop[Windows 10] After waking up from sleep mode or hibernate Mode, the screen brightness is Automatically going to down to 0%I should manually increase the brightness every time.I uninstalled the display drivers and reinstalled it, I completely reset my PC but...
  6. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down: Hello,My Laptop[Windows 10] After waking up from sleep mode or hibernate Mode, the screen brightness is Automatically going to down to 0%I should manually increase the brightness every time.I uninstalled the display drivers and reinstalled it, I completely reset my PC but...
  7. Windows 10 automatically wakes from the sleep mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 automatically wakes from the sleep mode: Whenever I put my pc in sleep mode, it suddenly wakes up. I have no idea why this problem happens very often. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-automatically-wakes-from-the-sleep-mode/99f27195-7c1b-4b77-b6ff-f72803b42900
  8. Brightness shoots to max and not going down after wake from sleep win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness shoots to max and not going down after wake from sleep win 10: I have a Lenovo Legion Y540 laptop. Recently i observed that my system after waking from sleep the screen brightness is maxed , but changing the brightness slider is not bringing the brightness down. It changes only after restart. Sometimes i have to restart twice. Mostly it...
  9. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness is going down and the brightness...

Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness is going down and the brightness...: my computer (windows 10) after waking from sleep mode, the screen brightness is going to down to 0% Yes, brightness slider can move from 0% to 100% but the screen brightness is stack on 0%. and it's very annoying, when I always must to restart the computer again to fix it......
  10. Computer shuts down after waking from sleep mode

Computer shuts down after waking from sleep mode: Have had this laptop for many years now and installed Windows 10 (from Win 7) when it was made available. Within the last few months the laptop can no longer resume from sleep mode and shuts down unexpectedly. Seeing as how this never happened before and I have been running...