Windows 10: Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness is going down and the brightness...

Discus and support Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness is going down and the brightness... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my computer (windows 10) after waking from sleep mode, the screen brightness is going to down to 0% Yes, brightness slider can move from 0% to 100% but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BiyonicPrabhita, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness is going down and the brightness...

my computer (windows 10) after waking from sleep mode, the screen brightness is going to down to 0%
    Yes, brightness slider can move from 0% to 100% but the screen brightness is stack on 0%.
    and it's very annoying, when I always must to restart the computer again to fix it...
    how to fix this problem,..can someone help me?

:)

BiyonicPrabhita, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Socerplr Win User

Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen is washed out and very bright

After my computer Dell emachine wakes from sleep mode the screen is very bright and icons / colors are washed out as if the contrast and brightness have been cranked up. This happened as soon as I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10. And yes the monitor driver
    and software are up to date.

Socerplr, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Chicofino Win User
    Screen Brightness

My laptop screen brightness is always at Max even when I reduce it. And there is also no sleep option. I make use of windows 10. Please any suggestion

Chicofino, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness is going down and the brightness...

screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness is going down and the brightness...

1. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness is going down and the brightness... - Similar Threads - waking sleep mode

2. Auto brightness doesn't adjust after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto brightness doesn't adjust after waking up from sleep: I have a laptop Asus Vivobook K6602V that has an auto brightness feature. When the ambient light changes while the laptop is awake, the auto brightness works relatively fine I wish it was more responsive. But when waking up from sleep, the brightness is set to whatever it was...
  3. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down: Hello,My Laptop[Windows 10] After waking up from sleep mode or hibernate Mode, the screen brightness is Automatically going to down to 0%I should manually increase the brightness every time.I uninstalled the display drivers and reinstalled it, I completely reset my PC but...
  4. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down: Hello,My Laptop[Windows 10] After waking up from sleep mode or hibernate Mode, the screen brightness is Automatically going to down to 0%I should manually increase the brightness every time.I uninstalled the display drivers and reinstalled it, I completely reset my PC but...
  5. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness automatically going down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Brightness & Sleep mode not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness & Sleep mode not working: Brightness is not changing after update - windows10. Sleep mode also not available Display driver is not being loaded due to some security setting preventing it from loading. Thanks!...
  7. Brightness not coming back after sleep mode

Brightness not coming back after sleep mode: I recently updated the internal hard drive on my laptop that runs windows 10. Since then when the computer goes into sleep mode and I go to use it again, the screen is very dark and it will not brighten unless I turn it off and then back on. I have updated the Radeon driver...
  8. Windows 10 brightness wrong after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 brightness wrong after waking from sleep: I had to repost this even though there are 50 other threads already locked on the same subject. I found a solution: 1. throw the microsoft garbage in the ocean 2. use something else 3. advise your companies and clients not to spend any money on garbage microsoft...
  9. After waking up from Sleep mode, my screen brightness remains between 80 to 100%. Windows 10

After waking up from Sleep mode, my screen brightness remains between 80 to 100%. Windows 10: Every time I wake my laptop back from sleep, the brightness is stuck at 80%. It would go higher till 100%. But it doesn't go down. Whatever level below 80 even 0% is 80%. The brightness slider is present. If I hit the reduce brightness key on keyboard at 0% then screen goes...
  10. Brightness shoots to max and not going down after wake from sleep win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness shoots to max and not going down after wake from sleep win 10: I have a Lenovo Legion Y540 laptop. Recently i observed that my system after waking from sleep the screen brightness is maxed , but changing the brightness slider is not bringing the brightness down. It changes only after restart. Sometimes i have to restart twice. Mostly it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brightness after sleep

2. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen is washed out and very bright

3. screen is bright after sleep

4. brightness is slow after sleep mode windows 10,
  5. screen brightness windows 10 on standby mode,
  6. brightness always 100% after sleep,
  7. display brightness dim after waking from sleep mode,
  8. screen brightness issue after sleep mode