Windows 10: Windows 10 After windows loading screen loptop restarts

Discus and support Windows 10 After windows loading screen loptop restarts in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 and after windows loading screen i get a black screen and my loptop restarts and restarts everytime at same point help please 9441 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by endrits079, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Windows 10 After windows loading screen loptop restarts

I installed Windows 10 and after windows loading screen i get a black screen and my loptop restarts and restarts everytime at same point help please

:)

endrits079, Jul 28, 2015
  2. johnpraXD Win User

abou the fresh start in windows security

hi.

if I fresh start my loptop. do I have to install the windows 10 after that

? or it just clean my loptop and still it has windows 10.

johnpraXD, Jul 28, 2015
  3. DanialBairam, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 After windows loading screen loptop restarts

1. Windows 10 After windows loading screen loptop restarts - Similar Threads - loading screen loptop

2. Laptop crashed at window 10 loading screen and then restarts after that and repeat after reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashed at window 10 loading screen and then restarts after that and repeat after reset.: I have an HP Laptop.Today because of lots of problems I reseted it full resetremoves all files.But when the reset completed The laptop restarted then at the window 10 logo loading screen where the Loading circle was missing and in few seconds it shutdown automatically and...
  3. Laptop crashed at window 10 loading screen and then restarts after that and repeat after reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop crashed at window 10 loading screen and then restarts after that and repeat after reset.: I have an HP Laptop.Today because of lots of problems I reseted it full resetremoves all files.But when the reset completed The laptop restarted then at the window 10 logo loading screen where the Loading circle was missing and in few seconds it shutdown automatically and...
  4. Laptop crashed at window 10 loading screen and then restarts after that and repeat after reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. After windows 10 downloads update it is stuck on loading screen after restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows 10 downloads update it is stuck on loading screen after restarting: When I attempt to download a windows update it downloads fine and when it restarts it goes from the windows logo with loading circle under it, to just a loading circle and it just stays there forever. After a while I just turn it off and it boots up showing me the message "We...
  6. windows 10 stuck at loading screen after restarting,no disk access light while loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 stuck at loading screen after restarting,no disk access light while loading: Hello everyone,I have a troubleshooting question for my pc. I've restarted my pc which comprised of a core 2 duo E7500,GT730,4gb of ram and 2 hard drives. One of them is an 80gb system drive with some other stuff such as Steam and Spotify. I was verifying one of my games...
  7. My laptop keeps restarting after windows loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps restarting after windows loading screen: So this afternoon when I opened my laptop I got a text in windows loading screen which is "diagnosing your pc" then it proceeded into automatic repairs I tried the advices of many youtubers regarding it but it did not work. I tried everthing except system restore. I am...
  8. Startup Settings screen no longer loads after restart Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup Settings screen no longer loads after restart Windows 10 1909: after I get to the Startup Settings window where you are required to restart to load the screen where you have options to press a number on your keyboard to select different options...that screen does not show up.The PC boots normally to the desktop. This screen no longer...
  9. Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load: I tried manually upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903 because I like dark mode. But I got a very alarming loading issue when I upgraded so I did a system restore to save my computer. I hoped that the bugs would be worked out by the time my computer would automatically update....
  10. When I restart Windows 10, it remains on the loading screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I restart Windows 10, it remains on the loading screen: I am trying to restart Windows 10 to refresh it, because it's an old computer. When I restart it, in this case during the refresh, it doesn't go through the shut down part, and it remains on the blue screen that says 'Restarting..." indefinitely. It has been on this screen...