Windows 10: Windows 10 agenda doesn't show many events (that correctly appear in the calendar)

Discus and support Windows 10 agenda doesn't show many events (that correctly appear in the calendar) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there, I'm facing this issue lately (also my sister has this problem, so it's not isolated): lately we have noticed that the Windows 10 Agenda... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by otreblA_SNAKE_[ITA], Nov 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 agenda doesn't show many events (that correctly appear in the calendar)

Hello there,

I'm facing this issue lately (also my sister has this problem, so it's not isolated): lately we have noticed that the Windows 10 Agenda in the system tray doesn't show many events, while they are still present in the Windows Calendar App.

I tried something and I have noticed that Agenda doesn't show:

1-Events created from the mobile Google Calendar App (which they appear in the Windows Calendar App, anyway);

2-Some shared calendars that showed some time ago;

3-Recurring events (holidays, birthdays…).

I tried something else and I have noticed that events appear correctly if:

-I create events on PC from Google Calendar;

-I create events from Windows Calendar App (or from the Agenda itself).

I attach a screenshot (I removed the non important parts). The blue event that doesn't show up in the Agenda is a recurring one from a shared calendar, but the same problem is there also with the second event (the red one), which is a single event added from smartphone Google Calendar App; every holiday and birthday is missing as well.

I tried also restoring Mail & Calendar, tried forcing syncing and much more: I did all the "routine check". It's strange that the events are there if I open the Calendar (so everything is syncing correctly), and they are missing only from the Agenda.

Windows is updated to the 1909, and has been recently installed (less than a month ago; 1903 and then updated to 1909; my sister had the 1903 installed from a longer period, instea. She is on 1909 as well).

I reported this on the Feedback Hub as well.

Windows 10 agenda doesn't show many events (that correctly appear in the calendar) bdc3b446-cd97-47a4-bc25-c545b5dad0ae?upload=true.png

:)

otreblA_SNAKE_[ITA], Nov 22, 2019

2. Why won't the agenda view of the WP8 Calendar app correctly display the time of events that are one minute apart?

Whenever I enter two calendar events that are one minute apart (for example, one event occurring at 8:35 p.m. and another event occurring at 8:36 p.m.), the agenda view of the calendar (where all events are listed chronologically) incorrectly shows both
    events occurring at the same time (that is, both of them are listed under 8:35 p.m.). When I open the event that is actually occurring at 8:36 p.m., the event information is correct (showing the correct time of 8:36 p.m.), but the time is wrong with the agenda
    list. This occurs whether I sync the events with the Live Calendar or manually enter the event into the app.

Jeff Plunkett, Nov 22, 2019
  3. GlennNg Win User
    Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar

I believe recently there's an update.

Prior to the update, I faced this issue a few days before.

Issue being: Calendar reflects all my Google Calendar events.

But on Agenda, it isn't showing almost all events. Except for the one I just created and 1 event.

I have tried:

1. Updating Windows 10 to 18363.476 Version 1909
    2. Terminated the Mail and Calendar App
    3. Resetting the Mail and Calendar App
    4. Deleting gmail account on Mail and Calendar App
    5. Removed access and re-linking Gmail to Mail and Calendar App
    6. Spammed clicked the Sync button
    7. Restarted PC
    8. Tried running Troubleshooter Microsoft Store app
    9. Tried resetting region > Date
    Appreciate any suggestions.

Windows 10 agenda doesn't show many events (that correctly appear in the calendar) 2f882fdc-f854-4294-8645-c3a8e2cdb933?upload=true.jpg

Windows 10 agenda doesn't show many events (that correctly appear in the calendar) cbae1b33-f521-4ab3-bdaa-596781e216fd?upload=true.jpg

GlennNg, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Windows 10 agenda doesn't show many events (that correctly appear in the calendar)

Windows 10 agenda shows duplicates of same event

Windows 10 agenda shows multiple duplicates of same event.

Windows 10 Calendar App shows event which starts and ends in different time zones as a colored block.

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Desktop***

Hongyi Chen, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 agenda doesn't show many events (that correctly appear in the calendar)

1. Windows 10 agenda doesn't show many events (that correctly appear in the calendar) - Similar Threads - agenda doesn't show

2. Calendar not showing correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar not showing correctly: Calendar at right corner of window OS not showing the dates in a correct way. Some dates of January are showing in the month of February. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-not-showing-correctly/2e02b2f4-d163-46cd-bac4-7104ab6ab241
  3. Events in my calendar not shown in Agenda Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Events in my calendar not shown in Agenda Windows 10: I have signed in to my accounts in mail and synced the events in my calendar, but these events are not shown in agenda in taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/events-in-my-calendar-not-shown-in-agenda-windows/6fdcdc9c-0832-44c4-b49f-922f4c1360ea
  4. Events in my calendar not shown in Agenda Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Events in my calendar not shown in Agenda Windows 10: I have signed in to my accounts in mail and synced the events in my calendar, but these events are not shown in agenda in taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/events-in-my-calendar-not-shown-in-agenda-windows/6fdcdc9c-0832-44c4-b49f-922f4c1360ea
  5. Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar: I'm trying to sync Google Calendar in Windows but none of the events are appearing. I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like that for Many hours with no events populating the Windows Calendar. How long does syncing take from scratch? I have tried...
  6. How to get events from Google Calendar to show up in the agenda section of the calendar...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get events from Google Calendar to show up in the agenda section of the calendar...: I swear this worked before, but it doesn't anymore for some reason. I have the Google Calendar added in as a calendar. If I open Microsoft's built-in Calendar app on my PC, any events that I added to Google Calendar show up there, however, they do not show up in the agenda...
  7. Calendar Doesn't Show All Events

Calendar Doesn't Show All Events: Hey all, In Win 10 if I go to Start-All Programs-Calendar and start the Calendar app it shows all events that I have entered on my Calendar, but if I go to the right side of the tray and click on the date, the Calendar app pops up but is missing some entries. Where does this...
  8. Calendar events do not show up in Agenda

Calendar events do not show up in Agenda: I have many events in my Calendar a linked google calendar, these vents show up perfectly fine in the calendar itself. However, when i look at the agenda popup, when you click the clock, none of the events appear highlighted. When you click on the day in question, you will...
  9. Calendar doesn't put events on correct date

Calendar doesn't put events on correct date: Hi, When i use the windows built in calendar and create an event the calendar automatically move the event 1 day earlier, however the same event when viewed in the outlook calendar is on the correct day. this only happens if an event is created in the windows calendar. if i...
  10. Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar: I believe recently there's an update. Prior to the update, I faced this issue a few days before. Issue being: Calendar reflects all my Google Calendar events. But on Agenda, it isn't showing almost all events. Except for the one I just created and 1 event. I have tried:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 agenda not showing events

2. windows 10 agenda doesnt show