Windows 10: Windows 10 Agreement

Discus and support Windows 10 Agreement in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone I have a question about what others think the license agreement really means when it says the following in section 15 in a June 2021... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John3.36, Dec 27, 2021.

1. John3.36 Win User

Windows 10 Agreement

Hello everyone I have a question about what others think the license agreement really means when it says the following in section 15 in a June 2021 Windows 10 License Agreement:“You can also review the terms at any of the links in this agreement by typing the URLs into a browser address bar, and you agree to do so. You agree that you will read the terms before using the software or services, including any linked terms. … There are also informational links in this agreement. The links containing noticed and binding terms are:Microsoft Privacy Statement …Microsoft Services Agreement …”*Emphasis

:)

John3.36, Dec 27, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 27, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 27, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Agreement

Delta6326, Dec 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Agreement

1. Windows 10 Agreement - Similar Threads - Agreement

2. Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED: Hi so my Account was hacked into 5 days ago First it said help us secure your account and at the time i had no way in getting my verification code but now i have access to the account linked to my locked account and still i cant get in as Microsoft wont let me send a code to...
  3. Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED: Hi so my Account was hacked into 5 days ago First it said help us secure your account and at the time i had no way in getting my verification code but now i have access to the account linked to my locked account and still i cant get in as Microsoft wont let me send a code to...
  4. Regarding Acer License Agreement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Acer License Agreement: Hello, I was trying to Uninstall and Reinstall Acer care center but Acer License agreement popped-up i did already did this for a few times so maybe Acer thinks im trying to do something Restricted or Something they Don't allow Here's a PicturePlease help me I do not know...
  5. Regarding Acer License Agreement

Regarding Acer License Agreement: Hello, I was trying to Uninstall and Reinstall Acer care center but Acer License agreement popped-up i did already did this for a few times so maybe Acer thinks im trying to do something Restricted or Something they Don't allow Here's a PicturePlease help me I do not know...
  6. Use of License Keys obtained through a Volume License Agreement on a non "OEM" device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use of License Keys obtained through a Volume License Agreement on a non "OEM" device: Hello all,This may be an odd question, but I was hoping to get an answer for a licensing question.Our organization engages in a volume license agreement with Microsoft, where we receive license keys for Windows 11 and other operating systems. Recently, I have purchased parts...
  7. Use of License Keys obtained through a Volume License Agreement on a non "OEM" device

Use of License Keys obtained through a Volume License Agreement on a non "OEM" device: Hello all,This may be an odd question, but I was hoping to get an answer for a licensing question.Our organization engages in a volume license agreement with Microsoft, where we receive license keys for Windows 11 and other operating systems. Recently, I have purchased parts...
  8. Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring: If our current volume licensing agreement were to expire, would we lose the entitlement to our current license or only the entitlement to future upgrades? Will our currently licensed systems remain licensed and working?...
  9. Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring: If our current volume licensing agreement were to expire, would we lose the entitlement to our current license or only the entitlement to future upgrades? Will our currently licensed systems remain licensed and working?...
  10. Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring