Windows 10: Windows 10 /Alarm & Clock /default tab

Discus and support Windows 10 /Alarm & Clock /default tab in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; To whom it may concern /can help, In the Windows 10 'Alarm & Clock' application, is it possible to change the default tab?While this is possible within... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vigilant Tom Ward, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 /Alarm & Clock /default tab

To whom it may concern /can help, In the Windows 10 'Alarm & Clock' application, is it possible to change the default tab?While this is possible within the same session, when you log out, or restart the computer the application changes the tab back to the 'Timer' tab.In this situation we would like to change the default tab to 'World Clock'.We are comfortable with making changes to the Registry.Thank you.Tom Ward

:)

Vigilant Tom Ward, Aug 13, 2021

2. Start Alarms and Clocks in Clocks tab

How can I start the Alarms and Clocks applet with the Clocks tab open?

• I need more than the three world clocks supported by the task bar hover.
    • The Alarms and Clocks applet supports many clocks, and looks nice.
    • The applet opens on the Alarms tab (which is useless to me).
    • I have to click on the Clocks tab. Not a big task, obviously, but annoying when all I want is to quickly check the time in another country.
    I'd like to be able to set my Quick Launch Alarms and Clocks icon to automatically open on the Clocks tab. That way, the clocks would flash up, I could check the time, and quickly move on.

Interestingly, sometimes, the applet does open to Clocks (presumably, to the last used view), but not always.

FoodFinger2, Aug 13, 2021
  3. Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10.

The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working.

• I cannot create a new timer.
    • I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run.
    • I cannot edit the default timer

I have read the " Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store" article and tried the following steps.

• Checking for updates.
    • Resetting the app.
    • Running the app troubleshooter

None of this has fixed the issue I am facing. The Alarm function of this app is also showing the exact same issues.

Please advise.

JimmyOrevich, Aug 13, 2021
  4. Kris Ver Win User

Windows 10 /Alarm & Clock /default tab

alarm clock

Hi Diane,

We would like to verify some information regarding your concern. Are you trying to turn off an existing alarm? If so, here are the steps on how to turn off alarm clock in Windows 10:

1. Open Start.

2. Type “alarms” into the search box.

3. Select “Alarms & Clock” from the list of results.

Windows 10 /Alarm & Clock /default tab f54bb39b-8098-4602-b0b6-3222db87f37e.png

4. On the Alarms & Clock window, click the toggle on the right side of an existing alarm.

Windows 10 /Alarm & Clock /default tab d7b16df4-10a7-4525-87da-8613290ee16b.png

We'll always be here if you need further assistance.

Kris Ver, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 /Alarm & Clock /default tab

1. Windows 10 /Alarm & Clock /default tab - Similar Threads - Alarm Clock default

2. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Alarms & Clock: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way of adding your own custom alarms to the Alarms & Clocks App. I looked it up and could only find answers from a few years ago that do not work. I love the feature, But would much rather wake up to The Police than to Regular alarm...
  3. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Alarms & Clock: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way of adding your own custom alarms to the Alarms & Clocks App. I looked it up and could only find answers from a few years ago that do not work. I love the feature, But would much rather wake up to The Police than to Regular alarm...
  4. Alarm and Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alarm and Clock: The notification appears for alarm and clock, in the form of a sound and a notification in the action center. However, after like 10 seconds, the alarm along with the notification just disappears. There is no information online about this issue so it is frustrating....
  5. windows Alarm clock

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows Alarm clock: i have surface pro 4 i try to set an alarm but it not ring on time. i search on community i try all methods. it rings on time but not in sleep mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-alarm-clock/dfb30f4a-cc51-4c19-820a-b43715064473
  6. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

7. Alarm Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm Clock: Is there a alarm clock software for windows 10 that will let me listen to my music as i fall asleep and when the alarm goes off, it stops windows media player and has volume control so i can make the alarm maxed out? or is there a way to max the volume of said alarm clock...
  8. Windows 10 alarm & clock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 alarm & clock: The countdown timer in Windows 10 Alarm & Clock counts down OK but has stopped producing an alarm sound. I found many responses on the net, but nothing I have tried works to restore the alarm sounds. I have removed and re-installed the Alarm & Clock app....
  9. Windows Alarm Clock - Wrong Time Zone default

Windows Alarm Clock - Wrong Time Zone default: When I ask Cortana to set alarm for 4 hours it sets the alarm for an hour. Basically it sets alarm as if I were in PST vs EST which I am in. This isn't the first time I've had this issue and I can't fix it myself. Occasionally it works correctly after an update, but I...
  10. Alarms & Clock

Alarms & Clock: Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of them how ever suddenly I was receiving duplicate alarms. So decided to delete all alarms and timers. Now I am still getting...