Windows 10: windows 10 alarm does it support more than one alarm time?

Discus and support windows 10 alarm does it support more than one alarm time? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've suceeded in creating a single alarm time in the alarm app. Is there a way to have more than one alarm time in effect? Thanks. SweetTasha.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SweetTasha, Mar 20, 2020.

1. windows 10 alarm does it support more than one alarm time?

I've suceeded in creating a single alarm time in the alarm app. Is there a way to have more than one alarm time in effect?

Thanks. SweetTasha.

:)

SweetTasha, Mar 20, 2020

2. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions?

d2123cross, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Windows 10 Alarm

Hi Marc,

To address your concern, we suggest that you synchronize the system clock with an internet time server in Windows 10. To do that, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel, and click on the Date and Time icon.
    • Click/on the Internet Time tab, and click on the Change settings
      button. If prompted by UAC, click on Yes.
    • Check the Synchronize with an Internet time server box, select a time server, and click on
      Update now. If an error occurred, click on Update now again to see if it may successfully synchronize. When the clock is successfully synchronized, click on
      OK.
    • Click on OK.
    • Go to Alarm & Clock app and test the alarm.

Let us know how it goes after performing the steps.

Mark Ole, Mar 20, 2020
  4. windows 10 alarm does it support more than one alarm time?

Alarm issues in Windows 10

Hi Danco,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Which application are you using to set the alarm?

• Are you referring to Windows Alarm App?

Before proceeding further, make sure your computer date and time is updated.

If you are using Alarm App, I suggest you to refer the article Alarms app for Windows: FAQ
    and refer the section How do I set Alarm? And see if it helps.

Click on,
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-8/alarms-app-faq

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 alarm does it support more than one alarm time?

1. windows 10 alarm does it support more than one alarm time? - Similar Threads - alarm does support

2. Windows 10 Alarm

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Alarm: Hi, How do I stop the windows 10 alarm onmy laptop from ringing after two minutes or so, once the alarm settime is reached? If I set a time for the alarm to ring, it goes offat that time, but keeps ringing until I press the “x Dismiss”time. I want the alarm set time to...
  3. Alarms are not sorting by time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alarms are not sorting by time: I use multiple alarms during the day. The alarms are working. However, when I reset a particular alarm after changing it's time setting, the list of Alarms is no longer sorting by time of day. Why was that feature eliminated? In Windows 10, last update installed was...
  4. Alarm and Timer does not sound.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alarm and Timer does not sound.: Focus assistant is turned off. All other media can be played with sound. I have seen many posts about the same problem but from 5-6 years ago and they did not work, so I'm wondering if I can get a tip for Windows 10 now. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/calicomaria...
  5. windows 10 alarms

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 alarms: Is there a "snooze" option on windows 10 alarms? i WOULD LIKE IT TO GO OFF EVERY 10 minutes after the initial notification. I have searched for the answer and could find none. I guess I could set additional alarms, but what a hassle. Thanks for looking at this simple, but...
  6. Alarm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarm: with the windows alarm on the surface pro 6 does it still work if it is shut or in sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm/304c8580-7c76-48fd-b713-4842f0c60d0c
  7. Alarm clock does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarm clock does not work: My alarm clock would not sound. I tried changing the time and it does not allow me to make changes. troubleshooter does not resolve. uninstalled and reinstalled, removed and reinstalled via powershell, issue persists. Tried a third party alarm, alarm does not sound, nor...
  8. windows alarm

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows alarm: hello I want to know, is it possible that windows alarm works when I'm logged out. I mean suppose that I set an alarm for 7 am and then I press windows key+L; now will it alarm at 7 am? Imagine no sleeping mode and etc. Thank you...
  9. Windows Support Alert Alarm on Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Support Alert Alarm on Computer: A so-called Windows Support Alert is on my Windows 10 computer and I can't get rid of the alarm. The voice say to unlock the computer I must call MS Security number on the screen. Says my IP address was used without my knowledge. I tried to contact Microsoft to find out if...
  10. Alarm

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm: If i shot down my pc and then alarm is rang or not? In Windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm/b3d862b0-d480-4280-9893-dcdd993a4762