Windows 10: Windows 10 alarm doesn't work

Discus and support Windows 10 alarm doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had my alarm not go off the last two days. I tried restarting the computer, restarting the app from the applications setting, just about everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by drewaldrich, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Windows 10 alarm doesn't work

I had my alarm not go off the last two days. I tried restarting the computer, restarting the app from the applications setting, just about everything apart from uninstalling windows and moving to another os. My speakers are turned up and not muted (both on the speakers and in windows). I almost lost my job today, as my computer speakers are the only thing loud enough to wake me.

:)

drewaldrich, Aug 28, 2018

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Windows 10 alarm doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 alarm doesn't work

1. Windows 10 alarm doesn't work - Similar Threads - alarm doesn't

2. I noticed in Win10 Calendar that doesn't seem to be any alarm. Could this be possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I noticed in Win10 Calendar that doesn't seem to be any alarm. Could this be possible?: A To Do program without any alarm? Surely no. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-noticed-in-win10-calendar-that-doesnt-seem-to-be/c686bad2-0d71-4e03-96d3-1dc1dcdcf4cd
  3. I noticed in Win10 Calendar that doesn't seem to be any alarm. Could this be possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I noticed in Win10 Calendar that doesn't seem to be any alarm. Could this be possible?: A To Do program without any alarm? Surely no. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-noticed-in-win10-calendar-that-doesnt-seem-to-be/c686bad2-0d71-4e03-96d3-1dc1dcdcf4cd
  4. Why does Wake-On-Alarm Feature in BIOS, doesn't work with Windows Fast Startup Enabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Wake-On-Alarm Feature in BIOS, doesn't work with Windows Fast Startup Enabled?: Hi,I have a GA-H61M-DS2 Motherboard.It has a feature Wake-on-Alarm which turns on pc automatically on a specific time.But this doesn't work when windows has Fast Startup Enabled.Why??...
  5. Why does Wake-On-Alarm Feature in BIOS, doesn't work with Windows Fast Startup Enabled?

Why does Wake-On-Alarm Feature in BIOS, doesn't work with Windows Fast Startup Enabled?: Hi,I have a GA-H61M-DS2 Motherboard.It has a feature Wake-on-Alarm which turns on pc automatically on a specific time.But this doesn't work when windows has Fast Startup Enabled.Why??...
  6. Why does Wake-On-Alarm Feature in BIOS, doesn't work with Windows Fast Startup Enabled?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Cortana doesn't set reminders/alarms open apps

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't set reminders/alarms open apps: I bought my laptop recently. At first, when I used the old version of Win10 which came along defaultly, Cortana worked fine. However, as I updated Windows the next day, it just stopped doing some of the things such as: setting alarms/reminders, opening apps,...
  8. Alarm clock doesn't sound even when set and computer is awake

Alarm clock doesn't sound even when set and computer is awake: I set alarm for meds and it works for a few days then quits since all the new fake security updates is there a way to make it a permanent alarm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm-clock-doesnt-sound-even-when-set-and/2e9aa3f0-4f61-4cf9-9f12-ddcdb92cc8a5
  9. Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning

Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning: Hello guys! I've a trouble with pre-installed alarm on my Windows 10 1903. The trouble exists only when PC has been inactive in hours. The alarm is set to wake me up every morning at 9 AM and only this alarm setting isn't working properly. It start ringing, but only when and...
  10. Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning

in Windows 10 Support
    Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning: Hello guys! I've a trouble with pre-installed alarm on my Windows 10 1903. The trouble exists only when PC has been inactive in hours. The alarm is set to wake me up every morning at 9 AM and only this alarm setting isn't working properly. It start ringing, but only when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alarm doesnt work windows 10

2. windows 10 alarm doesnt go off

3. windows phone alarm doesnt work when connected to pc

4. alarm doesnt work in windows 10,
  5. alarm not working windows 10,
  6. windows 10 alarm doesnt notify me,
  7. Alarm doesnt work on Windows 10 PC