Windows 10: Windows 10 Alarms & Clock Not Working

Discus and support Windows 10 Alarms & Clock Not Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If your alarm clock is not sounding off when you set the date and time I have an answer. Did you configure your pc as suggested by the alarm clock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cpmaster, Jun 26, 2019.

1. cpmaster Win User

Windows 10 Alarms & Clock Not Working

If your alarm clock is not sounding off when you set the date and time I have an answer. Did you configure your pc as suggested by the alarm clock page? Did you try clicking on one of the triangles in the SOUND category to make certain that there is sound? Set the date and time for one minute ahead of the time it is now. THEN CLICK ON SAVE! YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON SAVE. IT IS THE ICON THAT LOOKS LIKE THE OLD FLOPPY DISK NEXT TO THE GARBAGE CAN ICON AND THE X AND THE THREE DOTS. It will close the page. Don't panic. In less than one minute the sound you chose will play. A window will then pop up and ask if you want to "dismiss" the sound. Click on that to make the alarm stop.

:)

cpmaster, Jun 26, 2019

2. Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10.

The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working.

• I cannot create a new timer.
    • I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run.
    • I cannot edit the default timer

I have read the " Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store" article and tried the following steps.

• Checking for updates.
    • Resetting the app.
    • Running the app troubleshooter

None of this has fixed the issue I am facing. The Alarm function of this app is also showing the exact same issues.

Please advise.

JimmyOrevich, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Kris Ver Win User
    alarm clock

Hi Diane,

We would like to verify some information regarding your concern. Are you trying to turn off an existing alarm? If so, here are the steps on how to turn off alarm clock in Windows 10:

1. Open Start.

2. Type “alarms” into the search box.

3. Select “Alarms & Clock” from the list of results.

Windows 10 Alarms & Clock Not Working f54bb39b-8098-4602-b0b6-3222db87f37e.png

4. On the Alarms & Clock window, click the toggle on the right side of an existing alarm.

Windows 10 Alarms & Clock Not Working d7b16df4-10a7-4525-87da-8613290ee16b.png

We'll always be here if you need further assistance.

Kris Ver, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Paola Gar Win User

Windows 10 Alarm Clock Broken

Hi Daniel,

For us to check what might have caused this issue that you're experiencing when using the Windows 10 Alarm Clock app, please provide the following information:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Just to clarify, are you referring to the built-in Alarm Clock app in Windows 10?
    • Is this the first time that you've experienced this issue? Were there any changes made or Windows update that was installed on your device prior to this issue?
    • Does this issue only happen when using the Windows 10 Alarm Clock app? Have you tried playing other sounds to check if the same issue will persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock Not Working - Similar Threads - Alarms Clock Working

2. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Alarms & Clock: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way of adding your own custom alarms to the Alarms & Clocks App. I looked it up and could only find answers from a few years ago that do not work. I love the feature, But would much rather wake up to The Police than to Regular alarm...
  3. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Alarms & Clock: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way of adding your own custom alarms to the Alarms & Clocks App. I looked it up and could only find answers from a few years ago that do not work. I love the feature, But would much rather wake up to The Police than to Regular alarm...
  4. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

5. Alarm Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm Clock: Is there a alarm clock software for windows 10 that will let me listen to my music as i fall asleep and when the alarm goes off, it stops windows media player and has volume control so i can make the alarm maxed out? or is there a way to max the volume of said alarm clock...
  6. Windows 10 alarm & clock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 alarm & clock: The countdown timer in Windows 10 Alarm & Clock counts down OK but has stopped producing an alarm sound. I found many responses on the net, but nothing I have tried works to restore the alarm sounds. I have removed and re-installed the Alarm & Clock app....
  7. Alarm clock does not work

Alarm clock does not work: My alarm clock would not sound. I tried changing the time and it does not allow me to make changes. troubleshooter does not resolve. uninstalled and reinstalled, removed and reinstalled via powershell, issue persists. Tried a third party alarm, alarm does not sound, nor...
  8. Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10: Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10. The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working. I cannot create a new timer. I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run. I cannot...
  9. Alarms & CLock still not working.

Alarms & CLock still not working.: I used the reset option. Then opened up Alarms & Clocks again. I set the alarm and still no sound. Any help on this please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarms-clock-still-not-working/c81a5c48-6979-47d2-a806-1bc1fc30a4e8
  10. "Alarms & Clocks" not working correctly

"Alarms & Clocks" not working correctly: As above, this app is not working correctly in that no sound is produced at alarm time or end of countdown. I have tried two fixes and neither worked. This one: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027498/microsoft-store-fix-problems-with-apps and this one:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alarm runs suddenly on my windows laptop

2. alarms in windows 10 not working

3. windows 10 alarms not working

4. alarms not sounding windows 10