Windows 10: Windows 10 Alienware 17 - external LG blu-ray - windows does not recognize the drive.

Discus and support Windows 10 Alienware 17 - external LG blu-ray - windows does not recognize the drive. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows does not recognize the drive. Has never worked. Drive works on other devices, just not with Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by M'Kevon, Jan 20, 2020.

1. M'Kevon Win User

Windows 10 Alienware 17 - external LG blu-ray - windows does not recognize the drive.

Windows does not recognize the drive. Has never worked. Drive works on other devices, just not with Windows 10.

:)

M'Kevon, Jan 20, 2020
  2. sabre444 Win User

LG BLU RAY DRIVE BH10LS38

HI,

MY LG BLU RAY DRIVE BH10LS38 IS NOT AVAILABLE , I HAVE WINDOWS 10,

ITS NOT VISIBLE ON DEVICE MANAGER

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME STEP BY STEP HOW TO SOLVE THIS PLEASE!

THANK YOU

sabre444, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Extrenal Blu-Ray not recognized?

HI, Running Alienware x51 with Windows 10. I own a Sony BD5740H-01 external Blu-Ray writer. It is housed in a generic external case I bought from China. I look in Device Manager to locate and nothing is listed either in the Disc Drives or USB folders.
    I've searched for drivers for the Blu-Ray and the enclosure but they are unsupported (from 2012) What can I do to get it working? Thanks Windows 10 Alienware 17 - external LG blu-ray - windows does not recognize the drive. :)

davewdriscoll, Jan 20, 2020
  4. WadeAlam Win User

Windows 10 Alienware 17 - external LG blu-ray - windows does not recognize the drive.

External Blu Ray drive not showing up in windows explorer

I plug in a LG portable super multi blue rewrite drive and is shows up in my computer, device manager, disk management however does not show in windows explorer.

I can change the drive letter but it will not recognize the drive or blank Blu ray writable disk.

I can insert a blu ray movie and it will play but once I insert a blank writable blu ray it disappears

please help

WadeAlam, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Alienware 17 - external LG blu-ray - windows does not recognize the drive. - Similar Threads - Alienware external blu

2. LG external USB connection dvd blu-ray drive no longer recognized, detected, etc. when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG external USB connection dvd blu-ray drive no longer recognized, detected, etc. when I...: This is going to be a lot of info but if you think you can help please take the time to read it or at least skim through it.I bought the LG BP60NB10 Slim Portable Blu-ray / DVD Writer about 6 months ago and used it a few times to get data off of some old dvds. I put it back...
  3. LG external USB connection dvd blu-ray drive no longer recognized, detected, etc. when I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LG external USB connection dvd blu-ray drive no longer recognized, detected, etc. when I...: This is going to be a lot of info but if you think you can help please take the time to read it or at least skim through it.I bought the LG BP60NB10 Slim Portable Blu-ray / DVD Writer about 6 months ago and used it a few times to get data off of some old dvds. I put it back...
  4. LG external USB connection dvd blu-ray drive no longer recognized, detected, etc. when I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  6. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  7. Windows 10 hasn't recognized by external Blu Ray Player

Windows 10 hasn't recognized by external Blu Ray Player: I have been trying to connect by 2 USB Connection my external Blu Ray, DVD and CD player/burner. However Windows 10 Home 64 bit is not showing in under my PC screen. As if it does not recognize it. What can I do to correct this?...
  8. Windows 10 - Unable to read Blu-Ray disk in Blu-Ray drive.

Windows 10 - Unable to read Blu-Ray disk in Blu-Ray drive.: I am running Win 10 Pro Build 19042.685 I have an LG blu-ray player installed in the machine. The drive will recognize audio CD/ data/media DVD's but not Blu-Ray disks. I put a BR in the drive, close the drive and the drive pops open with an "Insert disk in drive" pop up...
  9. LG Blu-Ray Drive Stops Working in Windows 10

LG Blu-Ray Drive Stops Working in Windows 10: In the past, my LG Blu-Ray drive (WH14NS40) would periodically stop working in Windows 10. Usually, reconnecting the drive to a different SATA port would temporarily solve the problem. However, this time around none of the solutions posted on the Web worked, including...
  10. LG Mdrive Blu-ray burner.

LG Mdrive Blu-ray burner.: We moved and I've finally got my network up only to find my desktop's Blueray burner won't. I suppose that in the move the cable(s) might have slipped loose? But to troubleshoot I'm thinking I should delete the driver and reload it to get the latest Win10 version? Anybody got...