Windows 10: Windows 10- All browsers crashing immediately after opening

Discus and support Windows 10- All browsers crashing immediately after opening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently experiencing a problem with my Acer Aspire 5 running Windows 10 version 1909 OS Build 18363.1440. As the title says, every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mythx.music, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Windows 10- All browsers crashing immediately after opening

Hello,

I am currently experiencing a problem with my Acer Aspire 5 running Windows 10 version 1909 OS Build 18363.1440. As the title says, every time I try to open Google Chrome, Firefox, or Opera, the browser opens a page and then immediately closes. It shows no error messages or anything, it just shows a bar at the bottom of the task bar for a split second, opens a white blank page as if it were going to start up, and then immediately stops it. I have been having this problem for a couple of months now. Sometimes, if I repeatedly click the icon I can eventually open the browser, however it usually crashes again after about 5 minutes. In all cases, the browser worked perfectly fine for a while and then unexpectedly stopped. First I tried chrome, which worked for about a week and then stopped, then Firefox, which I have been using for probably 3 months now with little to no issues. After Firefox started crashing as well, I started to use Opera GX which worked for maybe 5 days before it started crashing. The same does not happen with Edge.
    I don't have any anti-virus software installed besides Windows Defender, and I don't think it's malware as I have done multiple checks to no avail. I have included a link to both a .nfo file and a .evtx file below.

.nfo and evtx files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhuMF43nwwGtdZFXVeJMsMJGHbI?e=fo1BLC

Any response would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

:)

mythx.music, Apr 3, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 3, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

Windows 10- All browsers crashing immediately after opening

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10- All browsers crashing immediately after opening

1. Windows 10- All browsers crashing immediately after opening - Similar Threads - browsers crashing immediately

2. All applications are crashing immediately while opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All applications are crashing immediately while opening: I'm having an issue with many of the various Windows Apps, including the Store, Settings, and many others.I don't know if this is connected but I originally had a problem with the chrome and firefox and installing games on the D: drive HDD rather than the C: drive SSD with...
  3. All applications are crashing immediately while opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    All applications are crashing immediately while opening: I'm having an issue with many of the various Windows Apps, including the Store, Settings, and many others.I don't know if this is connected but I originally had a problem with the chrome and firefox and installing games on the D: drive HDD rather than the C: drive SSD with...
  4. All applications are crashing immediately while opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. all browsers but Edge crash immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all browsers but Edge crash immediately after opening: as my subject says, any browser but edge keeps crashing as soon as I open it. I've tried Opera and Chrome. If I disconnect my WIFI and try, I manage to get in. however as soon as I connect again. it crashes once more. The problem was on Windows 10. I updated to windows 11 and...
  6. all browsers but Edge crash immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all browsers but Edge crash immediately after opening: as my subject says, any browser but edge keeps crashing as soon as I open it. I've tried Opera and Chrome. If I disconnect my WIFI and try, I manage to get in. however as soon as I connect again. it crashes once more. The problem was on Windows 10. I updated to windows 11 and...
  7. Windows programs open and crash almost immediately after opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows programs open and crash almost immediately after opening.: I have been trying to find a solution to this problem for a while now. Here are some of the problems since I don't really know the correct terms to describe this concisely.Search bar has a loading icon and then just crashesIf I try to open anything from Windows settings it...
  8. All browsers except Edge/IE crash immediately upon opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All browsers except Edge/IE crash immediately upon opening.: For about a week or so now since the latest windows update, Chrome crashes upon opening. The window silhouette appears for a microsecond, then disappears immediately. I though this wasn't a Windows issue until, after extensive troubleshooting, I decided to try Firefox...
  9. All browsers crash upon opening.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers crash upon opening.: All my browsers except edge crash as soon as I try opening them. I have no error messages as it just closes immediately. I have already tried the troubleshoot compatibility tool. submitted by /u/TEK012 [link] [comments]...
  10. Twitter app on Windows 10 crashes immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Twitter app on Windows 10 crashes immediately after opening: I am having an issue with the official Twitter app on Windows 10. Every time I open the app, it shows for a split second then it closes. I cannot use it at all! I Googled the problem but nothing came up. throwing quotes around "Twitter" showed only one result saying that...