Windows 10: Windows 10: All games are now unplayable

Discus and support Windows 10: All games are now unplayable in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; found the trick for Dungeon Siege, at Microsoft (would you believe..!!) load in compatibility mode for Windows 7, and follow the instructions:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LegendaryC4, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Windows 10: All games are now unplayable

BugMeister, Aug 9, 2015

2. Hey guys I just went through hell to install windows 10, I finally have it installed, but it is very slow when it comes to fps, from league where I get as low as 8 fps, to borderlands where I get 30-40, it has lowered drastically from what it once was. I will say that I have all the proper drivers, updated router firmware, updated ssd firmware, updated nvidia card, everything is up to date, just want to know why I could have such low fps.

TimeLincoln, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Someone said they had issues with the Witcher with windows 10. I can report I have no issues with that games and I'm getting very smooth framerate running on an 780 Ti.

I initially ran into an issue with Metro 2033 redux. There were a couple of dll files I had to copy over from Windows.Old\system32 into the Windows\System32 directory. The game launched perfectly afterwards.

GamerwGlasses, Aug 9, 2015
  4. maxknux Win User

Windows 10: All games are now unplayable

I did a clean install to avoid problems like the one your describing. Hopefully there will be patches or fixes to bring the programs up to speed with the Windows 10.

maxknux, Aug 9, 2015
  5. jds63 Win User
    jds63, Aug 11, 2015
  6. XERXESII Win User
    XERXESII, Aug 13, 2015
  7. jds63 Win User
    jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10: All games are now unplayable

1. Windows 10: All games are now unplayable - Similar Threads - games are unplayable

2. HELP GAME UNPLAYABLE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP GAME UNPLAYABLE!: Game crashes along with my pc. Only happens with downloads from ether xbox or microsoft store. Thank You! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-game-unplayable/d425b8f5-971d-4e82-aed5-47900a3ade73
  3. HELP GAME UNPLAYABLE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP GAME UNPLAYABLE!: Game crashes along with my pc. Only happens with downloads from ether xbox or microsoft store. Thank You! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-game-unplayable/d425b8f5-971d-4e82-aed5-47900a3ade73
  4. HELP GAME UNPLAYABLE!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Games now unplayable after 2h22 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games now unplayable after 2h22 update: I recently started playing apex again, and it's been a really enjoyable experience. But since the 2h22 update i can no longer play, the game starts fine adn then drops to 30 fps and stays there. It's unplayable. It was running perfect before this and now I can't revert back...
  6. Games now unplayable after 2h22 update

Games now unplayable after 2h22 update: I recently started playing apex again, and it's been a really enjoyable experience. But since the 2h22 update i can no longer play, the game starts fine adn then drops to 30 fps and stays there. It's unplayable. It was running perfect before this and now I can't revert back...
  7. All games unplayable on pc pt.2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All games unplayable on pc pt.2: All my games are lagging once again on my pc.i had this problem all last week and finally had it fixed on a couple days ago with the help of someone. 2 days later after it was fixed I turned on my pc and the same problem occurred again. Which is all games on my pc are lagging...
  8. All games unplayable on pc pt.2

All games unplayable on pc pt.2: All my games are lagging once again on my pc.i had this problem all last week and finally had it fixed on a couple days ago with the help of someone. 2 days later after it was fixed I turned on my pc and the same problem occurred again. Which is all games on my pc are lagging...
  9. Games suddenly unplayable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games suddenly unplayable: I built my pc maybe 2 months ago, any game I ran would play smooth as butter, no lag spikes or fps drops. Suddenly about 1 month later my game experiences the worst lag spikes ex: 70-4000 ping and this occurs almost every minute making it where I can no longer play my...
  10. Games suddenly unplayable

Games suddenly unplayable: I built my pc maybe 2 months ago, any game I ran would play smooth as butter, no lag spikes or fps drops. Suddenly about 1 month later my game experiences the worst lag spikes ex: 70-4000 ping and this occurs almost every minute making it where I can no longer play my...