Windows 10: Windows 10 - All of my browsers etc. Edge Chromium, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome...

Discus and support Windows 10 - All of my browsers etc. Edge Chromium, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I also tried to scan for viruses with the Virus and Threat Protection app, but everything I did doesn't work. Did my PC get a virus or something weird?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BoscoChungYT, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - All of my browsers etc. Edge Chromium, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome...

I also tried to scan for viruses with the Virus and Threat Protection app, but everything I did doesn't work. Did my PC get a virus or something weird? Please help. Thank you.

:)

BoscoChungYT, Mar 8, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 - All of my browsers etc. Edge Chromium, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome... wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Internet explorer (Edge) - is recognised as Google Chrome

Hi,

Yes... that is correct.... MS Edge looks like a chromium browser to some websites that rely on userAgent sniffing for browser detection....

But.... Windows 10 STILL has Internet Explorer (v11) installed...

Start>All Apps>Internet Explorer (you may like to pin it to your taskbar or start menu for convenience).....

copy and paste the address into the IE address bar (if you absolutely trust the website you are downloading from)...

If you still get the error message:

Google Chrome doesn't support downloading this file.

Please use another browser (like Internet Explorer, Opera) for downloading this file.

Sorry for inconvenience, Ammyy LLC !

using IE11 on Windows 10, then you will have to contact Ammyy LLC website ....

or

Start>All Apps>Remote Desktop to use the build-in (and MS approved) remote desktop tool that is already installed on your Windows computer.

Regards.

IECUSTOMIZER, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Windows 10 - All of my browsers etc. Edge Chromium, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome...

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - All of my browsers etc. Edge Chromium, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome...

1. Windows 10 - All of my browsers etc. Edge Chromium, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome... - Similar Threads - browsers etc Edge

2. Chrome and Youtube and Google not opening on all my browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome and Youtube and Google not opening on all my browser: Please help me with a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-and-youtube-and-google-not-opening-on-all/f34eff29-ce7c-4932-a763-b2e2bcc63571
  3. Massive slowdown on chrome and edge chromium browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive slowdown on chrome and edge chromium browsers: Hi... I am using a windows 11 laptop...I have a lot of use on chrome and it has started to lag a lot... Like painfully a lot...Sending a simple email from gmail would take 10 minutes... And plus it lags everywhere on chrome... The loading animations... Website, scrolling,...
  4. Massive slowdown on chrome and edge chromium browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive slowdown on chrome and edge chromium browsers: Hi... I am using a windows 11 laptop...I have a lot of use on chrome and it has started to lag a lot... Like painfully a lot...Sending a simple email from gmail would take 10 minutes... And plus it lags everywhere on chrome... The loading animations... Website, scrolling,...
  5. my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very...

my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very...: my laptop is lenovo core i5, 8gb ram, my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very slow on my windows 10, they can not keep up with my typing and unresponsive, i tried to reset my windows 10 and it is failed to solve the problem...
  6. Problem with downloads in chromium browser (Google Chrome, Opera)

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with downloads in chromium browser (Google Chrome, Opera): I have problems in all chromium browser (Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Vivaldi, etc...) with downloads of program install files being corrupt. If I download same installation files in Tor Browser or Mozilla Firefox I have no issue. Issue started after latest Windows...
  7. MS Edge Chromium Browser.

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Edge Chromium Browser.: Hello Is it possible for the new Edge Chromium browser to automatically open and already have pages that were open in the past . In MS Edge ,it was possible where in user closes Edge opens it and it has pages already/still has the pages open in the past. Regards, Rakesh...
  8. Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer

Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer: Hi, I uninstalled google chrome due to various reasons and tried installing it again through Edge or Internet Explorer. But every time I try to install it says file contained virus and it delete's it. So is there any other way I can install Google Chrome. Please Help me....
  9. Windows Spellchecker in Edge, Chrome, and other Chromium browsers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Spellchecker in Edge, Chrome, and other Chromium browsers: Microsoft's decision to switch to Chromium as the source for the company's Edge browser has injected even more development resources into the project. One of the latest commits by Microsoft engineers introduces support for the Windows Spellchecker in Chromium. Any changes...
  10. Chromium Edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium Edge browser?: When will Chromium Edge be rolling out to general users? Will Chromium Edge be preinstalled on future releases of Windows 10? Read several reviews on this new Edge and looks promising. Just don’t want to keep installing Chrome every time I install Windows. So really my...