Windows 10: Windows 10 almost as if disappeared but still there

Discus and support Windows 10 almost as if disappeared but still there in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently updated my pc and when I turned it back on windows star search and everything but apps stopped working in my taskbar. I looked at many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bassyhardy, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Windows 10 almost as if disappeared but still there

I recently updated my pc and when I turned it back on windows star search and everything but apps stopped working in my taskbar. I looked at many tutorials and some said to go to the task manager my task manager is completley blank. I try to go to peraonilazition. It says my personilzation app is missing. It is almost as if anything that is windows does not work. Please help

:)

bassyhardy, Mar 21, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 almost as if disappeared but still there

Delta6326, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 almost as if disappeared but still there

1. Windows 10 almost as if disappeared but still there - Similar Threads - almost disappeared still

2. Windows 10 almost destroyed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 almost destroyed: My windows 10 copy is almost destroyed, I can't access "reset this PC" there is no restore point, almost nothing works. PLEASE. HELP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-almost-destroyed/a5079562-ce95-4e67-9e1d-d7023f94e6ad
  3. Windows 10 almost destroyed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 almost destroyed: My windows 10 copy is almost destroyed, I can't access "reset this PC" there is no restore point, almost nothing works. PLEASE. HELP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-almost-destroyed/a5079562-ce95-4e67-9e1d-d7023f94e6ad
  4. Windows 10 almost destroyed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Almost a year and 22h2 still doesnt work right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Almost a year and 22h2 still doesnt work right: Today windows forced 22h2 on my computer, again. And it still slows everything down by alot 5-10times. Atleast i already know how to undo it, but also read that for some other people that doesnt work...
  6. Almost a year and 22h2 still doesnt work right

Almost a year and 22h2 still doesnt work right: Today windows forced 22h2 on my computer, again. And it still slows everything down by alot 5-10times. Atleast i already know how to undo it, but also read that for some other people that doesnt work...
  7. Disappearance Of Texts, Symbols , Etc In Almost All Apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disappearance Of Texts, Symbols , Etc In Almost All Apps: Hello ! Ive been having problems with my computer lately, most of my apps arent showing any texts or symbols, just images or such, ive tried refreshing my computer multiple times, ive tried restarting the app , nothing seems to happen , ive checked other questions but they...
  8. I've Tried Almost Everything Still No Wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've Tried Almost Everything Still No Wifi: A couple of weeks ago I downloaded a popular game from a reputable website, or so I thought. It came with a program that seemed as though it was spam so I deleted it. Shortly after I could not connect to WIFI. Now I am using a 25ft Ethernet cable running through my house....
  9. Cursor keeps disappearing but mouse is still on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor keeps disappearing but mouse is still on: If I leave my pc for about 10 minutes, the mouse cursor will disappear and disconnect, however my mouse lights up when it's connected to a USB port and the light stays on, light goes off when I take it out of the USB port. I bought my keyboard and mouse in a set and the...
  10. Disappearing sound - still a problem

Disappearing sound - still a problem: One of the most exciting problems is disappearing sound when playing a video. My beloved bug. The only solution I know is restart. Does anyone know anything better that would not require a degree in IT since I do not have one?...