Windows 10: Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors

Discus and support Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; While the whole world’s waiting for a new preview build of Windows 10, Microsoft is hard at work to improve the existing builds internally and correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jun 25, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors

Source

labeeman, Jun 25, 2015

2. Thanks for info

I like the idea of a few surprises on the 29th

:)

paulsalter, Jun 25, 2015
  3. Corrine. Win User
    Windows 10 Mail & Outlook.com (Error Code: 0x8000ffff)

Rumors in the press are that the update to RTM will be coming out next month.

Corrine., Jun 25, 2015
  4. Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors

Windows 10 Mail & Outlook.com (Error Code: 0x8000ffff)

from your mouth to god's ears Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors :D

Plamen V. Dimitrov, Jun 25, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    By now it should be ready.. one or two builds away. It would be nice to see another one dropped as a preview. But not necessary in my mind. I want the final to be great. MS focus on the FINAL!! *Biggrin

BunnyJ, Jun 25, 2015
  6. very true, focus on the final

when the final comes out to the masses as an upgrade it needs to work without issues

paulsalter, Jun 25, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Well, given the vast number of different PC configurations it's inevitable that there will be a huge number of issues with the upgrade. That and the MS haters will flock here by the droves I suspect. All we can do is help the ones that are serious about the upgrade and bypass the haters.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Jun 25, 2015
  8. Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors

That's the ting with forums, you hear about all the negative and it appears as though lots of people have problems

Will there be lots of problems or will those with issues be more vocal?

paulsalter, Jun 25, 2015
  9. Rocky Win User
    I still want another preview build before RTM.

Rocky, Jun 25, 2015
  10. Dave44 Win User
    me too hopefully Gabe will press that button sometime soon

Dave44, Jun 25, 2015
  11. BunnyJ New Member
    Usually the ones with the issues or haters are the most vocal. For the ones with no issues what can they say.. it just works??

BunnyJ, Jun 25, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    I checked out 10147 and from that I have to say.. it's going great. I just want the final at this stage of the game.

BunnyJ, Jun 25, 2015
  13. Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors

IMO, this is somewhat worrying. *Sad

MS haven't been able to put out a new update since b10130 (apparently due to bugs).
    They only have ~4 weeks to fix the bugs and push the builds out for testing.

lehnerus2000, Jun 25, 2015
  14. Winuser Win User
    I'm surprised MS hasn't released a new build yet. For me build 10130 was one of the worst builds I installed. The leaked 10147 build is definitely the best build I've tried so far. When build 10147 was leaked I thought for sure a new build would be released in a day or two.

Winuser, Jun 25, 2015
  15. BunnyJ New Member
    I suspect they have all hands on deck getting the final build ready for the 29th.

BunnyJ, Jun 25, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors

1. Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors - Similar Threads - Almost Ready RTM

2. WIndows 10 RTM Core

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIndows 10 RTM Core: Hi, I bought a aftermarket notebook - razer blade pro 2017an operating system was Windows 10 enterprise hacked, i thinki scanned with some tools my system and found what in the bios there area key for window 10 RTM Core, can someone tell me how i can now use this key legally,...
  3. WIndows 10 RTM Core

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 RTM Core: Hi, I bought a aftermarket notebook - razer blade pro 2017an operating system was Windows 10 enterprise hacked, i thinki scanned with some tools my system and found what in the bios there area key for window 10 RTM Core, can someone tell me how i can now use this key legally,...
  4. Windows 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage: I have seconhand laptop that has a pre installed windows 10 home single language, I dont know its version I guest it's Windows 10 Version 1507.I do have a screenshot of its system please see the photo below. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Then my HDD fails and bring it to a technician...
  5. Windows 10’s next feature update is almost ready for public launch

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s next feature update is almost ready for public launch: Windows 10 version 20H2 is a service pack-style upgrade and Microsoft has again confirmed that this update will be rolled out via an enablement package. The update won’t just offer minor changes, but some bigger improvements too, including the theme-aware Start Menu. Windows...
  6. Google Chrome’s dark mode on Windows 10 is now almost ready

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome’s dark mode on Windows 10 is now almost ready: Google has been testing dark mode for its Chrome browser for a while now and the company is now ironing out the remaining glitches. Yesterday, we spotted that Google Chrome Canary now respects Windows 10’s theme setting and today’s update fixes the bugs where menus had weird...
  7. NFC Not Ready Now

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NFC Not Ready Now: When I boot up, the logon screen shows "NFC Not Ready Now" along with my user account. In order to log on, I have to manually select my user account. The computer previously had an ASUS Z87-Deluxe Quad motherboard which supported NFC Express. The motherboard was replaced with...
  8. Windows 10 will not RTM this week

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will not RTM this week: Earlier this week, we reported that Microsoft was expected to hit the RTM (Release To Manufacturing) milestone this week but that deadline has now slipped. The company was initially targeting July 9th for the date, but sources inside the company have indicated that this will...
  9. Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Is “Almost Ready”

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Is “Almost Ready”: A few weeks ago, we exclusively reported that Windows 10 RTM was almost ready for launch, and now we have the confirmation that Microsoft is very close to completing its work on the new operating system. On the sideline for the BUILD 2015 developer conference, Joe...
  10. Windows 10 RTM “Almost” Ready, Microsoft Now Working on Bug Fixes...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 RTM “Almost” Ready, Microsoft Now Working on Bug Fixes...: Microsoft is ready to start work on the very first Windows 10 update, reportedly codenamed Redstone, so rumor has it that the company is very close to finalizing the upcoming operating system, which is expected to launch this summer. What we’re hearing is that Microsoft is...