Windows 10: Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors

Discus and support Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Some of you are calling it the "FINAL BUILD" when it goes to RTM. Microsoft has already said this will be a rolling schedule so final build means... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors

Some of you are calling it the "FINAL BUILD" when it goes to RTM.
    Microsoft has already said this will be a rolling schedule so final build means nothing. Insider program is to continue and the software writers are going to continue to add and update Windows 10 as we move forward. There will be bug fixes and add on stuff comming all the way to the next big update planned around the new years. As you can see Windows 10 is going to be a fluid release with add ons and features added later.

Indianatone, Jun 25, 2015
  2. Winuser Win User

There will never truly be a final build. Windows 10 is going to continue evolving. There will be a RTM/GA that will continue to be updated as features are added or improved.

Winuser, Jun 25, 2015
  3. It's easier to say "final build", than "the version that MS is planning to release to the general public".

IMO, all OS releases are effectively "rolling releases" (due to the number of updates they receive).
    If W10 sells as well as the W8 series, you can bet MS will release a "new" version of Windows and call it something else.

lehnerus2000, Jun 26, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors

It's final only when support for a version is stopped. Since Win 95. every, even major versions, were continuing from one to another, only the speed they evolved is changing.

CountMike, Jun 26, 2015
  5. groze Win User
    Just hope it is not two fast, as a consumer I don't want a new build every month though. Maybe once a year. Updates are fine.

groze, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors

1. Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors - Similar Threads - Almost Ready RTM

2. WIndows 10 RTM Core

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIndows 10 RTM Core: Hi, I bought a aftermarket notebook - razer blade pro 2017an operating system was Windows 10 enterprise hacked, i thinki scanned with some tools my system and found what in the bios there area key for window 10 RTM Core, can someone tell me how i can now use this key legally,...
  3. WIndows 10 RTM Core

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 RTM Core: Hi, I bought a aftermarket notebook - razer blade pro 2017an operating system was Windows 10 enterprise hacked, i thinki scanned with some tools my system and found what in the bios there area key for window 10 RTM Core, can someone tell me how i can now use this key legally,...
  4. Windows 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage: I have seconhand laptop that has a pre installed windows 10 home single language, I dont know its version I guest it's Windows 10 Version 1507.I do have a screenshot of its system please see the photo below. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Then my HDD fails and bring it to a technician...
  5. Windows 10’s next feature update is almost ready for public launch

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s next feature update is almost ready for public launch: Windows 10 version 20H2 is a service pack-style upgrade and Microsoft has again confirmed that this update will be rolled out via an enablement package. The update won’t just offer minor changes, but some bigger improvements too, including the theme-aware Start Menu. Windows...
  6. Google Chrome’s dark mode on Windows 10 is now almost ready

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome’s dark mode on Windows 10 is now almost ready: Google has been testing dark mode for its Chrome browser for a while now and the company is now ironing out the remaining glitches. Yesterday, we spotted that Google Chrome Canary now respects Windows 10’s theme setting and today’s update fixes the bugs where menus had weird...
  7. NFC Not Ready Now

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NFC Not Ready Now: When I boot up, the logon screen shows "NFC Not Ready Now" along with my user account. In order to log on, I have to manually select my user account. The computer previously had an ASUS Z87-Deluxe Quad motherboard which supported NFC Express. The motherboard was replaced with...
  8. Windows 10 will not RTM this week

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will not RTM this week: Earlier this week, we reported that Microsoft was expected to hit the RTM (Release To Manufacturing) milestone this week but that deadline has now slipped. The company was initially targeting July 9th for the date, but sources inside the company have indicated that this will...
  9. Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Is “Almost Ready”

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Is “Almost Ready”: A few weeks ago, we exclusively reported that Windows 10 RTM was almost ready for launch, and now we have the confirmation that Microsoft is very close to completing its work on the new operating system. On the sideline for the BUILD 2015 developer conference, Joe...
  10. Windows 10 RTM “Almost” Ready, Microsoft Now Working on Bug Fixes...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 RTM “Almost” Ready, Microsoft Now Working on Bug Fixes...: Microsoft is ready to start work on the very first Windows 10 update, reportedly codenamed Redstone, so rumor has it that the company is very close to finalizing the upcoming operating system, which is expected to launch this summer. What we’re hearing is that Microsoft is...