Windows 10: Windows 10 alot of text is just blank white space

Discus and support Windows 10 alot of text is just blank white space in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Alot of the text is just gone..... help?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alex1269, Jul 25, 2019.

1. alex1269 Win User

Windows 10 alot of text is just blank white space

Alot of the text is just gone..... help? Windows 10 alot of text is just blank white space ce1d4a64-1a0d-4f21-aaf4-f53e21861f31?upload=true.jpg

:)

alex1269, Jul 25, 2019
  2. ziffel Win User

problem on a few menus - white text on white background

G'day all.

I have two instances of having white text on white backgrounds. I use start10 by Stardock, and on its menus, items currently highlighted are showing white text on a white background. Other (non-highlighted) items display correctly.

I also noticed this same thing when Cortana displays something like my shopping list. If i ask her to display my shopping list, she does, and i can see the checkboxes, but the actual text of the list is not visible.

I sense this has something to do with system level font/color settings, but I can't find where this is controlled in Win10.

ziffel, Jul 25, 2019
  3. How to change taskbar text back to white?

Thanks for the update. Corrupted or Broken Windows Update Components is one possible cause of the issue that you're encountering. Let's change the themes on the Control Panel and see if they help us in changing the Taskbar text color. To do so, please follow
    these steps:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select View by: Small icons.
    • Open Personalization.
    • Switch to the Default theme called Windows. (The text will be white.)
    • Switch the background to whatever they were before, and the text should stay white.

Update us on the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Jul 25, 2019
  4. ziffel Win User

problem on a few menus - white text on white background

I restarted, unfortunately it didn't help the Cortana issue. Dark mode didn't fix it either. I did get a new clue though. If I mark something on the list as completed, the text appears.

Windows 10 alot of text is just blank white space [​IMG]

So it seems to be a font issue - as the completed item uses the strikethru font, which displays normally. I feel like the regular list is somehow set to a white font.

ziffel, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 alot of text is just blank white space - Similar Threads - alot text blank

2. Browser Text Fill ins - blanks or white text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser Text Fill ins - blanks or white text: Hello, I'm using windows 10, and i'm facing issues with my browsers, the text fill-ins in all browsers shows white text, it is same for all the websites, all the browser across this laptop. I've cleared the cache multiple times in all the browser, cleared cache of font in...
  3. Browser Text Fill ins - blanks or white text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browser Text Fill ins - blanks or white text: Hello, I'm using windows 10, and i'm facing issues with my browsers, the text fill-ins in all browsers shows white text, it is same for all the websites, all the browser across this laptop. I've cleared the cache multiple times in all the browser, cleared cache of font in...
  4. Browser Text Fill ins - blanks or white text

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. a blank white windows appears

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    a blank white windows appears: hello, once in a while, usualy when my pc comes back from sleep mode, i have this white windows appear in my desktop and it's above every other windows in my pc:how can i fix this?...
  6. a blank white windows appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a blank white windows appears: hello, once in a while, usualy when my pc comes back from sleep mode, i have this white windows appear in my desktop and it's above every other windows in my pc:how can i fix this?...
  7. Icons on windows 10 are blank white

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons on windows 10 are blank white: A lot of my icons are blank white, and when I go to their file location it shows them as normal. I tried deleting the icon cache, restarting computer, deleting the game and reinstalling, but nothing works. I have all the newest updates, scanned my computers for viruses and...
  8. Icons on windows 10 are blank white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on windows 10 are blank white: A lot of my icons are blank white, and when I go to their file location it shows them as normal. I tried deleting the icon cache, restarting computer, deleting the game and reinstalling, but nothing works. I have all the newest updates, scanned my computers for viruses and...
  9. Icons on windows 10 are blank white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Windows blank text

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows blank text: I turn on my pc and got greeted with disappeared text from every menu, folder, software or whatsoever. Been googling for a solution, but I can't do a sfc /scannow because even if I manage to open command prompt, the window shows no text at all. Same stuff in safe mode. Every...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update 10 1903 pop up menus blank