Windows 10: Windows 10 Alt-tab slow

Discus and support Windows 10 Alt-tab slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello i have been having a lot of issues with my pc due to my own stupidity i have now fixed those issues but the way i did it was to rollback windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Linatics, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Linatics Win User

Windows 10 Alt-tab slow

Hello i have been having a lot of issues with my pc due to my own stupidity i have now fixed those issues but the way i did it was to rollback windows update and now after having doing so i have encountered that my alt-tab is quite slow when in a full screen game any help would be appreciated! I also would like to try to update it but i heard doing it through the website could mess up my windows and trying to update through windows itself just says im fully updated

Os build: Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.1418)

:)

Linatics, Jul 21, 2019

2. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Windows 10 Alt-tab slow Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Jul 21, 2019
  3. xorbe Win User
    What is the "magic" of alt+tab?

I noticed alt-tabbing out of and back into Heaven lowers the benchmark result by 10% or so, which bugs me. Windows ...

xorbe, Jul 21, 2019
  4. mrhuggles Win User

Windows 10 Alt-tab slow

alt + tab not working

i always just use the windows key to get back to the desktop [pops up the start dealy, doesn't need anything to alt+tab to]

mrhuggles, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Alt-tab slow

1. Windows 10 Alt-tab slow - Similar Threads - Alt tab slow

2. Alt-Tabbing Slow/Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt-Tabbing Slow/Not Working: Hi All,I had a new issue arise last week with no software changes. When I attempt to alt-tab to any other program regardless of what I am currently using, the application I attempt to change to, will blink orange on my taskbar and nothing else would happen.I've tried...
  3. Alt-Tabbing Slow/Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt-Tabbing Slow/Not Working: Hi All,I had a new issue arise last week with no software changes. When I attempt to alt-tab to any other program regardless of what I am currently using, the application I attempt to change to, will blink orange on my taskbar and nothing else would happen.I've tried...
  4. Alt-Tabbing Slow/Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Alt plus Tab slow [Not Focus Assist]

Windows 10 Alt plus Tab slow [Not Focus Assist]: I'm on an Asus laptop with an MX330 and a core i7 9700k. After installing an intel graphics command center driver update, I noticed my alt plus tab was really slow so I'm wondering if anyone has a solution for it.Thanks in advance...
  6. Slow Alt-Tab and Photos

Slow Alt-Tab and Photos: In the past month or so alt-tabbing and other windows apps like photos have become extremely slow. Pressing "next" in photos makes it lag for 10 seconds, and if I tab out of it I cannot tab back in. Alt-tab has similar issues, it will take upto 10 seconds for that to complete...
  7. Slow alt-tabbing while gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow alt-tabbing while gaming: Hi, as the title says: while I'm playing games (for instance Rust or League of Legends), alt-tabbing goes very slowly. It takes about 2-3 seconds, which was never the case before. I have tried turning off focus assist, but it doesn't work anymore (I recall having had this...
  8. Windows 10 Alt + Tab

Windows 10 Alt + Tab: I would like to revert the alt + tab functionality back to how it originally worked, where I could alt-tab back and forth between two recent windows, rather than having to scroll through every open window to get to the one I want. Every guide I've found online to do this no...
  9. Slow Alt tab on new laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow Alt tab on new laptop: I got a new Lenovo C940 yesterday and have been having 1 problem with it. I use Alt tab quite a lot but on this laptop it's been really slow, almost as if it pauses before switching windows. Anybody know how I can fix it? Also I have focus assist off and haven't done any...
  10. Slow alt-tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow alt-tab: Hello, I just uprgaded to W10 recently, and discovered very annoying problem. Since I work with modding some games, I have to alt-tab a lot, from full screen to desktop. In W7 it was taking like 1 second to alt-tab to deskop, but on W10 it is like 4-5 seconds, and I hate...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alt tab slow

2. why is my alt tab slow

3. alt tab slow windows

4. alt tab lento,
  5. alt-tab is slow in windows,
  6. windows 10 slow alt tab,
  7. alt tab lento windows 10,
  8. alt tab slow on desktop