Windows 10: Windows 10 Alt-tab slow

Discus and support Windows 10 Alt-tab slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello i have been having a lot of issues with my pc due to my own stupidity i have now fixed those issues but the way i did it was to rollback windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Linatics, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Linatics Win User

Windows 10 Alt-tab slow

Hello i have been having a lot of issues with my pc due to my own stupidity i have now fixed those issues but the way i did it was to rollback windows update and now after having doing so i have encountered that my alt-tab is quite slow when in a full screen game any help would be appreciated! I also would like to try to update it but i heard doing it through the website could mess up my windows and trying to update through windows itself just says im fully updated

Os build: Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.1418)

:)

Linatics, Jul 21, 2019

2. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Windows 10 Alt-tab slow Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Jul 21, 2019
  3. xorbe Win User
    What is the "magic" of alt+tab?

I noticed alt-tabbing out of and back into Heaven lowers the benchmark result by 10% or so, which bugs me. Windows ...

xorbe, Jul 21, 2019
  4. mrhuggles Win User

Windows 10 Alt-tab slow

alt + tab not working

i always just use the windows key to get back to the desktop [pops up the start dealy, doesn't need anything to alt+tab to]

mrhuggles, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Alt-tab slow

1. Windows 10 Alt-tab slow - Similar Threads - Alt tab slow

2. Alt+Tab is not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt+Tab is not working on Windows 10: Dear MS, I have Dell Latitude and found that ALT+TAB doesn't work, which is most important in my work. I access VPN to connect and to connect to the my desktop i have to use CTRL+ALT+DEL to connect to Task Manager and then i use my desktop. As ALT key is not being use...
  3. Windows 10 Alt + Tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Alt + Tab: My Alt + Tab has suddenly become noticeably slower compared to before. I have turned off Focus Assist as commonly advised by most articles on the internet regarding Alt + Tab lag in Windows 10 yet it still has not fixed the issue. I did notice that this began after having...
  4. the Alt + Tab is slow when i play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the Alt + Tab is slow when i play: I played perfectly before updating to 1803 now my Alt + Tab is super slow Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/the-alt-tab-is-slow-when-i-play/53784add-9317-4513-94f6-4b5ab7ef9042
  5. Slow alt-tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow alt-tab: Hello, I just uprgaded to W10 recently, and discovered very annoying problem. Since I work with modding some games, I have to alt-tab a lot, from full screen to desktop. In W7 it was taking like 1 second to alt-tab to deskop, but on W10 it is like 4-5 seconds, and I hate...
  6. alt tab into desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    alt tab into desktop?: How do i alt tab into desktop like in windows 7? I don't like w + d. 77463
  7. Problem with Alt + Tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Alt + Tab: Hi, I have been experiencing an odd and rather annoying problem with alt + tab. [img] As you see the screenshot, these apps (Store, Window Feedback, Mail, Weather) have been keep popping up when I do alt + tab. Even I turn them off, they pop again after minutes or...
  8. Windows 10 alt-tabbing problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 alt-tabbing problems: I know Win10 has the multi desktop feature with that new button in the taskbar, but everything since Vista had an option to "alt-tab" to the Desktop (it shows up as an alt-tabbale thing alongside watever else ur running), and Windows 10 doesn't, and windows key+m doesn't...
  9. alt tab (windows 10) to the desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    alt tab (windows 10) to the desktop: So, just upgraded to windows 10 two days ago. Hasn’t had much time to play around with it. I have searched about all I can and can’t find a direct answer just keep finding different way to do it (which i already know). Is there a option that i have enabled to make it that my...
  10. Alt-Tab To Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt-Tab To Desktop: Is it possible to add desktop back to the alt-tab menu? 52798

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my alt tab slow

2. alt tab slow on desktop

3. alt tab slow