Windows 10: Windows 10 always made me mad

Discus and support Windows 10 always made me mad in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I really dont khow what to do I have a system wirh 8 intel generation cpu and 8 gig ddr4 with hdd 5400rpm . I khow this is not a highend system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RambodGh, Sep 29, 2018.

1. RambodGh Win User

Windows 10 always made me mad

Hi

I really dont khow what to do

I have a system wirh 8 intel generation cpu and 8 gig ddr4 with hdd 5400rpm . I khow this is not a highend system but that is cool for big works.

All times my system is in hang

Allways made me mad with it freezes on win10

I done every tricks that stored in net.but nothing happened.

I can do anything with 10 .

Exactly right now my cpu usage was in 100% with system interrupt and 100% of disk with system.

Update proccess always made my system hot.

Please help me i am really angry and tired.

:)

RambodGh, Sep 29, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 always made me mad - Similar Threads - always made mad

2. Mouse Jittery - driving me mad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Jittery - driving me mad: I'm not sure what is going on but in the last few days my mouse has been really jittery and it is driving me mad.Any ideas how I can fix this?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-jittery-driving-me-mad/a6773101-b066-41d9-9091-5cf24f04defc
  3. Mouse Jittery - driving me mad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Jittery - driving me mad: I'm not sure what is going on but in the last few days my mouse has been really jittery and it is driving me mad.Any ideas how I can fix this?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-jittery-driving-me-mad/a6773101-b066-41d9-9091-5cf24f04defc
  4. Mouse Jittery - driving me mad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Win10 bootloop making me mad & sad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 bootloop making me mad & sad: Feel like an idiot for buying such an expensive laptop Surface book 2 15' fully spec'd and not being able to use it properly. Situation: -Tried to factory reset - now stuck in boot loop; - shows windows logo then logo and 'Preparing' with spinning circle - 'The computer...
  6. Windows 10 Taskbar Is Always On Top, Cannot Be Made NOT On Top.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Taskbar Is Always On Top, Cannot Be Made NOT On Top.: There have been many requests for the option to make the taskbar NOT always on top, some dating back to 2012. I'm sure there are earlier requests but it's impossible for me to add my comments to them as they are all "Locked", with no resolution. So what is the problem,...
  7. Windows 10 2018 October Update Madness

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2018 October Update Madness: Yes, as well as most people, I am aware of the deleted files thing for the latest Windows 10 update, but I have 2 questions... Here they are. Question 1: Is there any way to get the demo of the 2018 Oct Update during this problem, because, I've seen YouTubers like...
  8. Firefox driving me mad

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox driving me mad: Firefox keeps crashing, get the script stopped working. I have to use it for certain tasks so stuck there but what is the best browser, not Edge please. 52667
  9. Win 10 driving me mad..please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 driving me mad..please help: I am new to the forum and I will be grateful for help. I upgraded last July from win 8.1 to 10 and every thing went well and I really liked win 10 until last week. The problem started when I tried to play a movie in the bluray drive and discovered that it was not working. The...
  10. Please help, this is driving me mad !!

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help, this is driving me mad !!: Okay, I upgraded to windows 10 as soon as it released a couple of days ago. Since then I have been tearing my hair out trying to solve the few issues I have. I am about to give up and go back to windows 8.1, but thought I would post here first to see if anyone can help....