Windows 10: Windows 10 always only loads temporary profile. But I log in with my Microsoft log in.

Discus and support Windows 10 always only loads temporary profile. But I log in with my Microsoft log in. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Every time there is a windows update I loose my desktop my profile. After looking around it seems that when I log in to windows after I shut down my PC... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by crssr1, Apr 22, 2020.

1. crssr1 Win User

Windows 10 always only loads temporary profile. But I log in with my Microsoft log in.

Every time there is a windows update I loose my desktop my profile. After looking around it seems that when I log in to windows after I shut down my PC or it is restarted after an update Windows 10 always only loads temporary profile. But I log in with my Microsoft log in. How do I fix it so that my profile loads after I enter my login and MICROSOFT password?

:)

crssr1, Apr 22, 2020

2. PC is logging in to temporary profile

Hi Shayna,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with temporary profile on your PC, and I certainly appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by performing troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest you to refer the
    suggestions
    provided by me replied on May 24, 2019 and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Logged in to a Temporary Profile

Downloaded Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago. A few days ago, after logging in, the system told me I was logged in to a temporary account. My settings were gone, my files were gone, and every time I log back in none of the settings I'd set up previously
    were saved. I have logged in with and verified my Microsoft account, but the problem persists. Any suggestions?

Psychoviper, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 always only loads temporary profile. But I log in with my Microsoft log in.

Temporary Profile Log In

When I log in I get a pop up that says I am logging in with a temporary profile and I can't access my Microsoft Office documents.

CASSERLYCASSERLY, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 always only loads temporary profile. But I log in with my Microsoft log in.

1. Windows 10 always only loads temporary profile. But I log in with my Microsoft log in. - Similar Threads - always loads temporary

2. Lost my Administrative Access & Logged in as a Temporary Profile on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost my Administrative Access & Logged in as a Temporary Profile on Windows 10: I recently updated my Windows 10 as per the recommended update and ended up losing my administrative access to my laptop. On top of that, I am logged in automatically as a temporary profile. Hence, I cant seem to make any changes to the system. Logging out and re-logging in...
  3. You have been logged in with a temporary profile

You have been logged in with a temporary profile: Hello, Few days ago I had a problem in my windows 10. Suddenly, I lost my personnel data like the data stored in the browsers, and apps like Photos and Calculator have stopped to work. When I run the Windows troubleshooter, the message " You have been logged in with a...
  4. Logged on with a temporary Profile. How do I get my profile back?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Logged on with a temporary Profile. How do I get my profile back?: I logged in to my laptop the other morning and logged in fine then logged into Citrix for work, clocked in then I got a box that said computer needed to re-boot. Wasn’t sure if it was my laptop or my work computer that I was logged into. So I closed that box, signed out of...
  5. How do I fix this "logged in with a temporary profile" Error on my profile.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this "logged in with a temporary profile" Error on my profile.: This had happened after I had updated the PC and logged back into my profile, it said something about syncing stuff and whatnot. How does one fix this issue? Do I have to create another account and move my files over to it or is there another way of doing this? submitted by...
  6. Keep on logging on temporary profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keep on logging on temporary profile: I just bought a laptop, then a windows update pops up and whenever I tried installing it it gets stucked on a loading windows screen, so I looked into some troubleshoots for this problem, until I came across to a suggestion to delete my previous windows files which is in the...
  7. temporary profile loaded

temporary profile loaded: Each time I log on to my computer it loads a new profile...how come? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-profile-loaded/05397ed1-3beb-48dc-8164-73b73ea4c8c6
  8. Temporary Profile Log In

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temporary Profile Log In: When I log in I get a pop up that says I am logging in with a temporary profile and I can't access my Microsoft Office documents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-profile-log-in/ba82d217-0ff4-477c-bf11-1f7d7ff01c1b"
  9. Logged in with "Temporary Profile" & "Apps not opening"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logged in with "Temporary Profile" & "Apps not opening": After the latest update i am not able to access any of my microsoft apps and i get the message "You need a new link to open this app" And It also says that i am "logged in with a Temporary Profile.Roaming options are unavailable." Plz i need urgent help!!...
  10. Logged into a temporary account and the only existing profile appears to be deleted from...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logged into a temporary account and the only existing profile appears to be deleted from...: Opened the laptop and a message showed saying "preparing windows for recovery...this might take up to an hour". After the process I signed in to windows and it said "Could not log into your account" and "You have been logged into a temporary profile." I tried to sign out...