Windows 10: Windows 10 always restarts system restore

Discus and support Windows 10 always restarts system restore in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have windows 10 with some problems and so search to repair folloqing procedure Repair Install of Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade, but after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hispanico, Aug 14, 2021.

1. hispanico Win User

Windows 10 always restarts system restore

I have windows 10 with some problems and so search to repair folloqing procedure Repair Install of Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade, but after reinstall every time windows restart and go always in system restore. I try also to reset computer but after it at reboot come back to system restore. The only way to restat normaly is in system restore and select start in safe mode with driver not signed.... but when in windows and select restart come back again in system restore Please there is a way to solve ?? Thank Hispa

:)

hispanico, Aug 14, 2021

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Aug 14, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 14, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 always restarts system restore - Similar Threads - always restarts system

2. System restore restarting to black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restore restarting to black screen: A system restore was done, after my drivers disappeared, but after some time the screen went black with only the mouse pointer on screen. The PC was restarted, by pressing the on/off button for 10 seconds, whilst pressing F4 to get into Safe Mode, but the system returned to a...
  3. System restore restarting to black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System restore restarting to black screen: A system restore was done, after my drivers disappeared, but after some time the screen went black with only the mouse pointer on screen. The PC was restarted, by pressing the on/off button for 10 seconds, whilst pressing F4 to get into Safe Mode, but the system returned to a...
  4. System restore restarting to black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. restarting always

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restarting always: HI my pc is restarting saying we found an error we will restart for you this always happens pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-always/0ab0e5e0-36b0-4ce0-a598-2deffbec8439
  6. restarting always

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restarting always: HI my pc is restarting saying we found an error we will restart for you this always happens pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-always/0ab0e5e0-36b0-4ce0-a598-2deffbec8439
  7. Windows 10 always restarts system restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows 10 always restarts system restore: I have windows 10 with some problems and so search to repair folloqing procedure Repair Install of Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade, but after reinstall every time windows restart and go always in system restore. I try also to reset computer but after it at reboot come...
  8. Windows System Restores every restart =

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows System Restores every restart =: Hi Guys, hopefully you can help me. This is the 5th scenario that I have to reinstall my windows. Problem: Whenever I restart my Laptop, Windows restores itself to a specific point. From what I notice, usually starts with a BSOD. After that point, it creates a "restore...
  9. Soft system restore on restarting Windows 10

Soft system restore on restarting Windows 10: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version: 10.0.19041 Build 19041 My PC basically soft-restores all its settings and contents upon restart, or maybe rather it does not save any changes to the PC upon shutting down. All my desktop icons, all programs, folders, return to...
  10. Restarted during system restore point

Restarted during system restore point: i was doing system restore point but the power went off and i thing windows is corrupt i can’t go in safe mode but i can go to advanced option and stuff i iv’e tried everything in the advanced options and many command prompt command is there a way to recover the image...