Windows 10: Windows 10. Am struggling with this version, how do I create a shortcut for Gmail and send...

Discus and support Windows 10. Am struggling with this version, how do I create a shortcut for Gmail and send... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I create a shortcut to Gmail on my desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sandyrichardson2, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Windows 10. Am struggling with this version, how do I create a shortcut for Gmail and send...

How do I create a shortcut to Gmail on my desktop?

:)

sandyrichardson2, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Keyboard shortcuts to open programs:

Create a shortcut on the desktop to whatever program you want. Right click -> Properties and fill in the field there. Sadly the shortcut needs to remain on the desktop, but you can hide it.

Fun fact: If you had keyboard shortcuts for programs pinned to your Windows 7 start menu, those shortcuts still work when you update to Windows 10.

Frick, Apr 2, 2021
  3. GigiBelen Win User
    CAN'T SEND GMAIL USING WINDOWS 10

I have been struggling this past few days finishing up documents and sending it thru gmail on windows 10 only to find out that it was not sent. Where does it go? It's not even on my draft. I have to open my gmail on google chrome and redo my work. But I
    am receiving emails but cannot send any. I tried deleting the gmail account and adding it back. Hope somebody can help me with this on what steps to do -- Thanks!

GigiBelen, Apr 2, 2021
  4. terrace Win User

Windows 10. Am struggling with this version, how do I create a shortcut for Gmail and send...

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Windows 10. Am struggling with this version, how do I create a shortcut for Gmail and send... :)

terrace, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10. Am struggling with this version, how do I create a shortcut for Gmail and send...

1. Windows 10. Am struggling with this version, how do I create a shortcut for Gmail and send... - Similar Threads - struggling version create

2. How do I create a desktop shortcut for Gmail in Edge on Windows 11 that actually uses the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I create a desktop shortcut for Gmail in Edge on Windows 11 that actually uses the...: How do I create a desktop shortcut for Gmail in Edge on Windows 11 that actually uses the Gmail icon? I created the shortcut but it defaulted to the Edge icon. When Gmail is pinned to my taskbar, the Gmail icon appears same for Ravelry pin vs. shortcut. Minor vexation here as...
  3. How do I create a desktop shortcut for Gmail in Edge on Windows 11 that actually uses the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create a desktop shortcut for Gmail in Edge on Windows 11 that actually uses the...: How do I create a desktop shortcut for Gmail in Edge on Windows 11 that actually uses the Gmail icon? I created the shortcut but it defaulted to the Edge icon. When Gmail is pinned to my taskbar, the Gmail icon appears same for Ravelry pin vs. shortcut. Minor vexation here as...
  4. How do I creat a network shortcut?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I creat a network shortcut?: I have created a shared folder on my linux machine and would like to access it from my windows machine. I am trying to create a shortcut on my windows desktop that links to the folder on the linux desktop using the location "\\<ipaddress>\<shared_folder>". Windows security...
  5. How do I creat a network shortcut?

How do I creat a network shortcut?: I have created a shared folder on my linux machine and would like to access it from my windows machine. I am trying to create a shortcut on my windows desktop that links to the folder on the linux desktop using the location "\\<ipaddress>\<shared_folder>". Windows security...
  6. Unable to Send to Desktop - Create Shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Send to Desktop - Create Shortcut: I am creating a new thread since my original problem "Unable to create Desktop Short cut nor New Folder in Windows 10" has been closed as solved. Wanted to report the following for those who responded to the problem: Feedback Report I have logged as Administrator and found...
  7. How do I create an autocorrect/keyboard shortcut on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I create an autocorrect/keyboard shortcut on Windows 10?: I moved to PC recently and on my mac my "and" would always autocorrect to "&" and i really liked it. But, i can't seem to find a way to do this on windows. Is there a way? submitted by /u/em_hassy [link] [comments]...
  8. Send to - Desktop (create shortcut)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Send to - Desktop (create shortcut): Basically, i want to remove "send to" from the right click menu and in it's place, just have "Desktop (create shortcut)". So, you right click an icon and can immediately make the shortcut to the desktop without sliding the menu out. i never use any of the other shortcuts and...
  9. how to send gmail on window 10 email?

how to send gmail on window 10 email?: I am trying to send an email attachment to someone who has a gmail address from window 10 email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-gmail-on-window-10-email/ecea278d-46a0-4497-a292-5d975da0dba9
  10. How Do I Pin A Gmail Shortcut To The Taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    How Do I Pin A Gmail Shortcut To The Taskbar: Hi, I created a desktop shortcut to my Gmail account, that opens with the Chrome browser, directly to my Gmail account. However, when I drag the shortcut to the tackbar. The option to Pin it to the taskbar is not present. The only option available, is Pin To Google Chrome....