Windows 10: Windows 10 amd computer with a mouse lag after a system restore.

Discus and support Windows 10 amd computer with a mouse lag after a system restore. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I was having some network issues after a power outage and after hours of trying to resolve the dns issue, I decided to just reset my PC to a fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DrunkDrewman, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 amd computer with a mouse lag after a system restore.

So I was having some network issues after a power outage and after hours of trying to resolve the dns issue, I decided to just reset my PC to a fresh install using the built in restore feature.

My specs: amd fx-6300, r9 270, 8gb ram.

Now, with the same hardware, I have a mouse lag of about a second. I'm using a wireless trackpad/keyboard combo and I replaced the battery already. I have turned on the performance mode on my PC disable aero and all that ****, dropped the resolution, debloated windows, updated drivers. Any other recommendations?

:)

DrunkDrewman, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Windows 10 amd computer with a mouse lag after a system restore.

Mouse Lag

Hi,

Mouse lag and touchpad issues may occur due to damaged cables, outdated drivers, and more. To rectify those concerns, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    where you'll find troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse, touchpad, and keyboard issues.

If you're going to update your driver, we suggest that you do it manually instead of letting Windows search for an updated driver automatically. Here's how you can do it:

• Visit your device manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver from there.
    • Right-click on the Start button, then select Device Manager.
    • Select Mice and other pointing device, then the mouse
      driver name.
    • Right-click on driver and then select Uninstall device >Delete the driver software for this device check box >
      Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling, right-click on the driver that's having the issue, select
      Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the driver you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 amd computer with a mouse lag after a system restore.

1. Windows 10 amd computer with a mouse lag after a system restore. - Similar Threads - amd computer mouse

2. mouse lagging in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse lagging in Windows 10: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on a Dell desktop. Everything seems working fine but the mouse. At the beginning when I start my PC it works fine but after some time the mouse starts lagging and the cursor is actually very choppy to the point of not being responsive at all for...
  3. Laptop lagging after system restore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop lagging after system restore: So I bought a new laptop and I had created a restore point if something happens then I was playing fortnite and download something's to speed it up, as I did it I thought hmm I don't really like that and then activated my restore point, it was doing a system restore and I got...
  4. Mouse lagging, freezing with AMD driver

Mouse lagging, freezing with AMD driver: I updated my AMD based laptop to latest version of driver Adrenalin 2020 and mouse lagging or stutter appeared and i can't get rid of it. I read in some article that's i should disable HDCP but unfortunately there's no a such thing in my driver setting I tried to install...
  5. Mouse lag after Windows Update

Mouse lag after Windows Update: In 10/08//2020 my Windows 10 updated. Till then everything was working fine. Since then my mouse is laggy. Whan I drag it, it takes a fraction of a second to move. This trouble makes it impossible to use drawing programs, and makes the daily use terrible. I've tried...
  6. Windows 10 amd computer with a mouse lag after a system restore.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 amd computer with a mouse lag after a system restore.: So I was having some network issues after a power outage and after hours of trying to resolve the dns issue, I decided to just reset my PC to a fresh install using the built in restore feature. My specs: amd fx-6300, r9 270, 8gb ram. Now, with the same hardware, I have a...
  7. Windows 10 Mouse Lag

Windows 10 Mouse Lag: Hi Community, Lack of smooth mouse movement: To sum up the issue, the cursor is not smooth and feels like it is lagging behind by a few noticeable milliseconds. Context: I have tried a number of different things suggested in online articles but to no success so far...
  8. windows 10 lag/system freezing/mouse stuttering

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 lag/system freezing/mouse stuttering: im having issues with my system freezing i can do nothing but unplug the power from the system when this happens i tried windows defender and a third party antivirus software, they fail to locate anything plz help...
  9. Lagging Mouse in Windows 10

Lagging Mouse in Windows 10: Ok, so recently (5 days ago) i did a fresh install of my computer. Once I got everything back up and running, my mouse cursor started to lag. So, i thought, well maybe there was a corrupted file somehow, so I done it again. I actually used the "System Recovery" in Windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 Mouse Lagging

Windows 10 Mouse Lagging: Hello *Smile Since I upgraded to Windows 10 I sadly have problems with the mouse cursor being laggy in some situations. It's not a hardware issue as in the other thread about that topic over here (that's why I started a new topic), as it happens to my touchpad as well...