Windows 10: Windows 10(AMD Motherboard)would not detect UPS device when inserted.

Discus and support Windows 10(AMD Motherboard)would not detect UPS device when inserted. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey everyone, this seems the right place to ask. I bought a new Desktop PC and a UPS device, but it won't make any response or sound when I plug the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AorusWing, Apr 8, 2020.

1. AorusWing Win User

Windows 10(AMD Motherboard)would not detect UPS device when inserted.

Hey everyone, this seems the right place to ask.
    I bought a new Desktop PC and a UPS device, but it won't make any response or sound when I plug the USB cable, tried all USB slots 2.0 , 3.0, 3.1. I tried testing it on 2 other old Laptops(Intel hardware) and it does detect it with no issues.
    My PC has all the latest Bios, Chipset , Graphics etc Drivers up to date. I tried all the troubleshooting guides I could find online and none helped.
    I tried using a Software called "USB Network Gate" which shares USB over network and it does work and shows "HID UPS Battery" icon in the Device Manager.
    I also tried using Linux Live CD on my new Desktop PC and it detects it as well!, I did not install the monitor software to actually verify it is working but "lsusb" detects it.
    Thanks!

Code:
    :)

AorusWing, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

SSD samsung evo and amd drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the AMD drivers installed on the computer.

Since the Samsung SSD is working fine with the Microsoft AHCI driver, I suggest you to update the AMD driver and check if that helps. To update the AMD drivers follow the steps from the article

Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, I suggest you to roll back the driver to previous build and check if that helps. To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
    4. Right click on AMD SATA Controller and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10(AMD Motherboard)would not detect UPS device when inserted. - Similar Threads - AMD Motherboard detect

2. Can't boot Windows 10 with AMD motherboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't boot Windows 10 with AMD motherboard: Hi,I tried everything I found on the internet and I am yet able to boot Windows.The only way my SSD will be visible in BIOS is if I set it to LEGACY / CSM. UEFI won't detect any SSD, only my USB stick.So I changed it to CSM, converted my SDD driver to MBR, but than I received...
  3. Can't boot Windows 10 with AMD motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot Windows 10 with AMD motherboard: Hi,I tried everything I found on the internet and I am yet able to boot Windows.The only way my SSD will be visible in BIOS is if I set it to LEGACY / CSM. UEFI won't detect any SSD, only my USB stick.So I changed it to CSM, converted my SDD driver to MBR, but than I received...
  4. AMD GPU not detected in Device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD GPU not detected in Device manager: Well, It started a few days ago when I was playing Valorant that I saw my fps was around 30 to 40 which is unusual so I decided to check my AMD driver settings, and when I right-clicked on my desktop, that's when I saw it was missing So I realized that I just had to reinstall...
  5. AMD GPU not detected in Device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD GPU not detected in Device manager: Well, It started a few days ago when I was playing Valorant that I saw my fps was around 30 to 40 which is unusual so I decided to check my AMD driver settings, and when I right-clicked on my desktop, that's when I saw it was missing So I realized that I just had to reinstall...
  6. AMD GPU not detected in Device manager

7. Windows Failing to Detect Motherboard Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Failing to Detect Motherboard Devices: I'm trying to troubleshoot why Windows fails to detect my motherboard's onboard devices explicitly pertaining to Wireless network functionality and Bluetooth. So far, I have attempted to reinstall the wireless drivers. However, Windows is still failing to detect them. When...
  8. Windows Failing to Detect Motherboard Devices

Windows Failing to Detect Motherboard Devices: I'm trying to troubleshoot why Windows fails to detect my motherboard's onboard devices explicitly pertaining to Wireless network functionality and Bluetooth. So far, I have attempted to reinstall the wireless drivers. However, Windows is still failing to detect them. When...
  9. Sound device not detected after AMD graphics update in windows 10

Sound device not detected after AMD graphics update in windows 10: Hi, I have a strange problem with my Realtek HD audio driver and the AMD graphics, so any help will be appreciated. I had a windows 10 working installation on a notebook, when I moved the drive to my desktop computer everything was working fine audio included using the...
  10. Windows USB port not detecting new inserted devices.

Windows USB port not detecting new inserted devices.: This issue is happening on windows (7 & 10) on a HP computer. The USB devices will not be recognized even after updating the USB drivers. The USB Devices will however become recognized after disabling, then enabling said drivers. The USB Device will not be recognized as being...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1483&SUBSYS_12341022&REV_00\3&11583659&0&19

2. PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AB38&SUBSYS_AB381002&REV_00\6&5738D8C&0&01000019

3. system32/AMD/amdkmpfd