Windows 10: Windows 10 AMD Ryzen 5 HP PING SPIKES

Discus and support Windows 10 AMD Ryzen 5 HP PING SPIKES in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Lately I have been experiencing random high ping spikes on my pc, it is not my wifi, because I tested it on my other pc's and laptops and everything is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AzaDollar, Jun 18, 2021.

1. AzaDollar Win User

Windows 10 AMD Ryzen 5 HP PING SPIKES

Lately I have been experiencing random high ping spikes on my pc, it is not my wifi, because I tested it on my other pc's and laptops and everything is fine. I come onto my PC and I am getting ping from 20 - 2000 ping jumping randomly please help its really annoying and nothing has helped so far after searching for months. My wifi gets around 200MBPS download and 11 upload, it is not my wifi. Please help.windows 10

:)

AzaDollar, Jun 18, 2021

2. Random ping spikes in games

System:

Mobo: Gigabtye GA-A320M-S2H

RAM: 2xDDR4 8GB

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X

Storage: 1 HDD and 1 SSD (Windows is on SSD)

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070

Problem

While playing online games, my ping will randomly
    spike up
    . In this time, my computer is effectively offline as I can't do anything online (use websites, discord calls etc). In games with built-in ping counters, it commonly reads 10,000 or more ping. After about 10 seconds, the ping will return to normal.
    The ping spikes get less common the longer my computer is on to the point they barely happen. They only start if I play an online game. I have been unable to find a fix that works for the current version of Windows 10.

derpybookshelf, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Kevin AAW Win User
    Ping Spikes

Recently, I have discovered that I am receiving ping spikes from 200-1000 every 10 seconds or so when playing games, causing me to rubberband. However, I usually receive around 20ms in between ping spike intervals. I am using an ethernet cable that is connected
    'Wi-fi Booster', which is connected to my router downstairs. I have tried multiple solutions in an attempt to fix this issue such as:

• Checking if my network adapters are outdated
    • Troubleshooting my network adapters
    • Changing my default DNS server to 1.1.1.1 (gives lower ping than 8.8.8.8)
    • Disabling the feature where my PC would usually download updates from other computers
    • Disabling OneDrive sync in Policy Group Editor

This is what it typically looks like, however it gets somewhat worse over time:

Windows 10 AMD Ryzen 5 HP PING SPIKES 201586fb-2889-435d-a165-01c04477c2ac?upload=true.png

PingPlotter results:

Windows 10 AMD Ryzen 5 HP PING SPIKES 4ce5ebe3-f4d6-4df8-8857-ca78f552020c?upload=true.png

Kevin AAW, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Windows 10 AMD Ryzen 5 HP PING SPIKES

Driver Updates for AMD Ryzen 5 2400G

Good day! I apologize that you are having this issue and I am hoping we can work through it and fix it.

Please create a backup of the system or a restore point then

Please use DDU to uninstall all drivers you have now installed:
    http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-dri...

This will clean out everything you've done so far.

After that, you simply need the driver here:
    https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-pr...

This is all you need. If it still does not display, then I would suspect a hardware issue if it suddenly started to have this issue without you changing anything.

Or you can just go back to standard windows drivers if you wish with the automatic driver installation.

Please keep me updated on the situation as I continue to research and find the fix with you!

Zackary Vanosdol, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 AMD Ryzen 5 HP PING SPIKES

1. Windows 10 AMD Ryzen 5 HP PING SPIKES - Similar Threads - AMD Ryzen PING

2. Ping spike every 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping spike every 5 seconds.: Hi everyone,On the second pc we have, there is wifi. It's a computer with windows 10.The ping is perfect when it start up, and if nothing is done on it, nothing happen.But when i'm playing, about ~30 minutes into the game, the problem start. It's like every 5 seconds there is...
  3. Ping spike every 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ping spike every 5 seconds.: Hi everyone,On the second pc we have, there is wifi. It's a computer with windows 10.The ping is perfect when it start up, and if nothing is done on it, nothing happen.But when i'm playing, about ~30 minutes into the game, the problem start. It's like every 5 seconds there is...
  4. Ping spike every 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 ping spikes

Windows 10 ping spikes: I'm currently having lots of ping spikes in games and it goes from around 50ms to 200ms. I have just gotten to Windows 10 through media tools so I pretty much have a clean installation of Windows 10. I have tried almost everything but I still can't seem to get the ping to...
  6. AMD Ryzen 5 2500U and Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Ryzen 5 2500U and Windows 11?: Why is the AMD Ryzen 5 2500U not compatible with Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-ryzen-5-2500u-and-windows-11/dde53510-a2ba-4ad5-ac95-2e8c7ad1c26b
  7. AMD Ryzen 5 2500U and Windows 11?

AMD Ryzen 5 2500U and Windows 11?: Why is the AMD Ryzen 5 2500U not compatible with Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-ryzen-5-2500u-and-windows-11/dde53510-a2ba-4ad5-ac95-2e8c7ad1c26b
  8. Windows 10 - Constant Ping Spikes Every 5 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Constant Ping Spikes Every 5 seconds: For months now my Windows 10 CyberPower PC purchased in 2021 has experienced intermittent ping spikes that disrupts video calls, hangs webpages, and make online gaming impossible. I have replaced the modem, router, wifi adapter, and had the cable lines inspected by a tech....
  9. Windows 10 - Constant Ping Spikes Every 5 seconds

Windows 10 - Constant Ping Spikes Every 5 seconds: For months now my Windows 10 CyberPower PC purchased in 2021 has experienced intermittent ping spikes that disrupts video calls, hangs webpages, and make online gaming impossible. I have replaced the modem, router, wifi adapter, and had the cable lines inspected by a tech....
  10. Windows 10 - Constant Ping Spikes Every 5 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing