Windows 10: Windows 10 AMD Sapphire RX 580 8GB Video card - Screen Dimming Issue - Please Help

Discus and support Windows 10 AMD Sapphire RX 580 8GB Video card - Screen Dimming Issue - Please Help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; AMD Sapphire RX 580 8 GB Video Card hooked up via HDMI from the back of the video card to a Vizio 2010 HDTV of the HDMI port on the back of the HDTV as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EsmaGraham, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 AMD Sapphire RX 580 8GB Video card - Screen Dimming Issue - Please Help

AMD Sapphire RX 580 8 GB Video Card hooked up via HDMI from the back of the video card to a Vizio 2010 HDTV of the HDMI port on the back of the HDTV as well

Sometimes when I go into Settings the screen will dim slightly and then it will get brighter once i close settings this will also happen with Mozilla up, or basically really anything up.

Now I bought a HDMI Cord that 2.0 and I honestly see no difference between my old cord and new one as well it is doing it with the HDMI Cord that is 2.0 of this -Staples 6’ Premium HDMI High-Speed Cable with Ethernet, UltraHD 4K, 3D Staples.ca

So now I'm thinking its a either one these options

1 Windows 10 Issue

2 Graphics Card Issue

3 Vizio TV Issue

Since it used to do it with my Acer Aspire E15-522 I'm thinking its a Windows Issue itself but I have posted this same topic in Windows forum with no response so I came here hoping that someone might be able to help me.

And Yes before you ask I do have the 20.1.3 Graphics Card Update of the Recommended WHQL that is available herehttps://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-580

And Yes it was even doing it with Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.2 Recommended WHQL

So please help me out here

:)

EsmaGraham, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

AMD announces new AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards

Source: New AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards Deliver Leading-Edge, Smooth HD Gaming Experience for Latest Games | AMD

Brink, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    AMD announces new AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards

Source: New AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards Deliver Leading-Edge, Smooth HD Gaming Experience for Latest Games | AMD

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Windows 10 AMD Sapphire RX 580 8GB Video card - Screen Dimming Issue - Please Help

rx 580 overclocking

How To overclock rx 580?? Can anyone help?

Al Amin vai, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 AMD Sapphire RX 580 8GB Video card - Screen Dimming Issue - Please Help

1. Windows 10 AMD Sapphire RX 580 8GB Video card - Screen Dimming Issue - Please Help - Similar Threads - AMD Sapphire 580

2. Whenever i install Amd Rx 580 Drivers, and try to open adobe premiere, the screen goes...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whenever i install Amd Rx 580 Drivers, and try to open adobe premiere, the screen goes...: Whenever i install Amd Rx 580 Drivers, and try to open adobe premiere, the screen goes black or start flickering in lines or green screen. I tried to DDU in safe and reinstall drivers, and i also tried to tunning GPU , decreasing voltage and frequency, but everytime whenever...
  3. Help my msi rx 580

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help my msi rx 580: my graphics card is not showing up on device manager and ive tried everything help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-msi-rx-580/73eab6b0-4093-4032-aba4-babc1a6fc998
  4. Dual Monitors on the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT with 8GB GDDR6 dedicated graphics memory card?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual Monitors on the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT with 8GB GDDR6 dedicated graphics memory card?: I have the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT with 8GB GDDR6 dedicated graphics memory card in my new PC from Microsoft. How do I run dual monitors on this video card for gaming when there's only one HDMI port and maybe three DVI ports?...
  5. Help with this video card, Please.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Help with this video card, Please.: I have a GeForce 7600 GT OC video card that a friend gave me, to help with Dual Monitor capability on my computer (which is a Dell XPS 8500). In the event that additional info may help, I include it below:...
  6. Windows 10 rx 580 graphics driver bug

Windows 10 rx 580 graphics driver bug: hello Please Help Windows 10 graphic error how to fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-rx-580-graphics-driver-bug/4eb15ec6-90a1-41dd-8136-32b137496ddb
  7. error 207 with graphic card rx 580

error 207 with graphic card rx 580: Error 207 – Radeon Software Installation Completed Successfully but Windows Detected a Potential Issue with Your Graphics Device pls tell me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-207-with-graphic-card-rx-580/c606ce80-eb92-4e7a-837b-118d210d1c3e
  8. NVIDIA Display 26.21.14.3200 for AMD RX card ?

NVIDIA Display 26.21.14.3200 for AMD RX card ?: I don`t understand, but can anybody explain why is windows update downloading and installing this Nvidia update whereas no component in my PC requires Nvidia drivers. The GPU I am using is RX 470. I mean like, not everyone has unlimited internet why is Windows wasting our...
  9. Screen dimming and video playback issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen dimming and video playback issues.: Hello! Recently my laptop has been having some issues. I've noticed that now-a-days whenever I put my laptop in charging, the screen brightens, and when I unplug it, it dims. I've also seen a similar thing in video playback. Whenever I'm watching netflix, or just even a...
  10. HP Z600 with AMD RX 470 graphics card - screen freezing in Windows 10

HP Z600 with AMD RX 470 graphics card - screen freezing in Windows 10: I just got an HP Z600 and installed an RX 470 card (with drivers). I have the latest BIOS (Mar 2018). Windows 10 is installed. When at BIOS screen (sitting on it for a while) or DOS (e.g. running memtest86 memory check) everything works fine, but when Windows is running the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd error 207