Windows 10: Windows 10 and 11 defender on my pc.

Discus and support Windows 10 and 11 defender on my pc. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I think I have both windows 10 and 11 windows defender installed at the same time. When I type windows defender, 2different apps pop up, with 1 of them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MH2O_FTW, Jan 23, 2022.

1. MH2O_FTW Win User

Windows 10 and 11 defender on my pc.

I think I have both windows 10 and 11 windows defender installed at the same time. When I type windows defender, 2different apps pop up, with 1 of them unable to be launched. What do I do?

:)

MH2O_FTW, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 23, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jan 23, 2022
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and 11 defender on my pc. - Similar Threads - defender

2. My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center: I try to installed games which is not comes from steam or any stores, and after that I realized that the defender is gone, I try to get it back without removing all my games and apps in my laptop but it's seems not work. I cannot open the Windows Security Center or the Virus...
  3. My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center: I try to installed games which is not comes from steam or any stores, and after that I realized that the defender is gone, I try to get it back without removing all my games and apps in my laptop but it's seems not work. I cannot open the Windows Security Center or the Virus...
  4. My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how to turn on windows 10 defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn on windows 10 defender?: Microsoft safety scanner partially removed TrojanDropper : win32/Brresmon and trojandropper : win32/credentialaccess!rfn afterwards i reset pc erase everything fully clean the drive... i still can't turn on settings from virus and threat protection....it says " This setting...
  6. how to turn on windows 10 defender?

how to turn on windows 10 defender?: Microsoft safety scanner partially removed TrojanDropper : win32/Brresmon and trojandropper : win32/credentialaccess!rfn afterwards i reset pc erase everything fully clean the drive... i still can't turn on settings from virus and threat protection....it says " This setting...
  7. how to turn on windows 10 defender?

8. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...: Hello, I have Windows 10. I scanned and used multiple virus scanners such as Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, but they all say my pc is clean and no viruses.. Windows Defender is the only one that detects this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!mll.. I just did a full virus scan with Windows...
  9. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...: Hello, I have Windows 10. I scanned and used multiple virus scanners such as Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, but they all say my pc is clean and no viruses.. Windows Defender is the only one that detects this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!mll.. I just did a full virus scan with Windows...
  10. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...