Windows 10: Windows 10 and 8.1 launch apps randomly

Discus and support Windows 10 and 8.1 launch apps randomly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So when i had Windows 8.1 it started launching apps randomly it got annoying so i switched to Windows 7 everything was perfect until i installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gomnosano, Aug 9, 2015.

1. gomnosano Win User

Windows 10 and 8.1 launch apps randomly

So when i had Windows 8.1 it started launching apps randomly it got annoying so i switched to Windows 7 everything was perfect until i installed Windows 10 first it launched google chorme i unstalled it then it launched mozilla firefox i unstalled mozilla then it launched the mail app i scanned my pc for malware it didn't show any malware i scanned my pc for viruses but nothing the only app that's starting up with my pc is steam.

:)

gomnosano, Aug 9, 2015

2. Windows 8.1/10 launch apps randomly

Hi, David.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest the steps below to check if the issue is related to any of the following:

1. Log into another User account and check if the issue persist.

2. Perform a clean boot to from safe mode to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

How to troubleshoot problem by performing clean boot in Windows: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Once you are done with the troubleshooting, perform the steps in “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot “to reset computer as
    usual.

3. Disable all anti virus software and check if issue persist.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Windows 8.1/10 launch apps randomly

So when i had Windows 8.1 it started launching apps randomly it got annoying so i switched to Windows 7 everything was perfect until i installed Windows 10 first it launched google chorme i unstalled it then it launched mozilla firefox i unstalled mozilla
    then it launched the mail app i scanned my pc for malware with malwarebytes and iobit malware fighter it didn't show any malware i scanned my pc for viruses with advanced system care and windows defender but nothing the only app that's starting up with my
    pc is steam. It's such a pain typing this every key i press launches the mail app my keys could be binded but this doesn't happen always. Oh and my graphic driver stops responding quite often it's up to date.

DavidKrstevski, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 and 8.1 launch apps randomly

1. Windows 10 and 8.1 launch apps randomly - Similar Threads - launch apps randomly

2. Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10: So, yesterday I was using FL Studio 20 on my PC like I normally do, but the app closed out of the blue after a couple of minutes and didn't show any error or something. It's like I simply closed it but without me doing it. It wasn't a simple FL Studio crash, because it...
  3. Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10: So, yesterday I was using FL Studio 20 on my PC like I normally do, but the app closed out of the blue after a couple of minutes and didn't show any error or something. It's like I simply closed it but without me doing it. It wasn't a simple FL Studio crash, because it...
  4. Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Error code: 1-8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 1-8: A few months ago I bought the virtual reality headset hp reverb g2 and after a week i did not playing them I had the error 8-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-1-8/528667d3-0819-45b7-8cf4-848089f68983
  6. Error code: 1-8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code: 1-8: A few months ago I bought the virtual reality headset hp reverb g2 and after a week i did not playing them I had the error 8-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-1-8/528667d3-0819-45b7-8cf4-848089f68983
  7. Windows 10 apps will not launch.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 apps will not launch.: None of my Windows applications calculator, the actual store, etc. won't start. I have tried almost everything that is reported here except resetting it.wsreset.exe does not start at allI am on version 2004 Build 19041.508...
  8. Windows 10 apps will not launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 apps will not launch: So somehow the apps on my PC didn't want to launch anymore, so I started trying to figure out what the issue was, I've looked at quite a few topics, including ones offsite, and after doing various attempts to fix the issue by reinstalling windows apps with the Appmanifest...
  9. Unable to launch Windows 10 Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to launch Windows 10 Apps: Each time I try to launch apps such as Paint 3D, Calculator, 3D Viewer, Sticky Notes, their logo flashes briefly, then the app shuts down without any on-screen error message or Event Viewer entry. Here are the things I tried to fix the problem: sfc.exe /scannow (in an...
  10. Change Accessibility Tool to Launch in Windows 8 and 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Accessibility Tool to Launch in Windows 8 and 10: How to: Change Accessibility Tool to Launch in Windows 8 and 10 How to Change Accessibility Tool to Launch in Windows 8 and Windows 10 [img] Information When you press the Windows *Start button and Volume up button together on your tablet in Windows 8 or Windows 10,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windfows 10 launch apps randomly