Windows 10: Windows 10 and a new SSD

Discus and support Windows 10 and a new SSD in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 installed. I tried to transfer all my stuff from my old HDD but couldn't It told me I didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertCloughXR, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:42 PM.

1. Windows 10 and a new SSD

Hello,

I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 installed. I tried to transfer all my stuff from my old HDD but couldn't

It told me I didn't have permission. I didn't have a security tab in the HDD properties window nor could I install one.

What can I do to rectify this problem?

Thank you

Robert

:)

RobertCloughXR, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:42 PM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:43 PM
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 and a new SSD

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Windows 10 and a new SSD

1. Windows 10 and a new SSD - Similar Threads - SSD

2. Can't shrink ssd, need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't shrink ssd, need help!: submitted by /u/Subkist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f604cf/cant_shrink_ssd_need_help/
  3. Clean install win10 on ssd and formating old hdd?

Clean install win10 on ssd and formating old hdd?: Hey fellow redditors! For the first time ever I will get myself a gaming pc, my brothers old pc. It has an HDD with Windows 10 and other stuff. I am planning to clean install the Windows on the SSD and remove/blank the HDD. I know how to install the Windows on the SSD. But...
  4. M2 SSD Crashed - How to re-install windows Pro 64B without having to purchase it again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    M2 SSD Crashed - How to re-install windows Pro 64B without having to purchase it again?: I have a Dell XPS Desktop and the M2 SSD it boots from is dead. I have an unused 250G SSD I can put in, but how will I install Windows and get my same Pro Version? I made a Medai Creation USB to install from - I am just not sure how to get Windows 10 Pro Back and...
  5. What do I need to make a RAID 0 array? I running windows off of a small ssd but I have two...

What do I need to make a RAID 0 array? I running windows off of a small ssd but I have two...: submitted by /u/tie_her_up [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5fbys/what_do_i_need_to_make_a_raid_0_array_i_running/
  6. Unable to get set up with Insider Program on new SSD

Unable to get set up with Insider Program on new SSD: I recently purchased a new larger SSD for my laptop. On my old one, I was using and receiving Windows Insider Builds. When I got my new SSD, I did a clean install of Windows so that I didn't bring over any unneeded junk from my old SSD. On my new SSD, when I first went to the...
  7. Windows 10 pro OEM license swap from hdd to ssd?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro OEM license swap from hdd to ssd?: Hello there, i have a question, i have windows 10 OEM license and i want to upgrade my laptop with SSD. Can i move my actual license from hdd to my new ssd, and if i can how can i do that? Thank you....
  8. I am tryng to install windows on my ssd, but it keeps sayng cant create or find new...

I am tryng to install windows on my ssd, but it keeps sayng cant create or find new...: submitted by /u/DarKnGlide [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5908a/i_am_tryng_to_install_windows_on_my_ssd_but_it/
  9. I tried to install windows on my new ssd but it said something like "can not install on...

I tried to install windows on my new ssd but it said something like "can not install on...: submitted by /u/DarKnGlide [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f57hh2/i_tried_to_install_windows_on_my_new_ssd_but_it/
  10. Preforming a fresh installation of windows on a new ssd

Preforming a fresh installation of windows on a new ssd: I would like to get an ssd to house my OS and keep my large files and games on my current hdd. Instead of cloning the hdd, as it would be larger than the ssd. I would like to just install windows on the new drive but then does having two drives with windows installed conflict...