Windows 10: Windows 10 and a sudden 'blacking out' of the screen !

Discus and support Windows 10 and a sudden 'blacking out' of the screen ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Have had Windows 10 Home for a year and it's pretty stable, until recently. Now my screen goes black with no notice, and requires a Control, Alt &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zonaackiss, May 24, 2022.

1. Windows 10 and a sudden 'blacking out' of the screen !

Have had Windows 10 Home for a year and it's pretty stable, until recently. Now my screen goes black with no notice, and requires a Control, Alt & Delete combination to go to Task Manager. When I clear 'EDGE' the screen comes back. There is no indication prior as to when this is going to hit/ any ideas ?

:)

Zonaackiss, May 24, 2022
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Sudden black screen

Hi Dorota,

There are several reasons why you received this black screen error on your computer. One of these is a corrupted driver for your display adapter. To troubleshoot your concern with Windows 10, we suggest that you perform the steps
    provided on this link.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, May 24, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 24, 2022
  4. Windows 10 and a sudden 'blacking out' of the screen !

FreeBooter, May 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 and a sudden 'blacking out' of the screen !

1. Windows 10 and a sudden 'blacking out' of the screen ! - Similar Threads - sudden 'blacking out'

2. Sudden black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden black screen: Whenever I'm watching videos, Youtube, or other sites, my screen suddenly goes black for a split second and the video itself goes black and does not start playing until I refresh the page.I've cleared cache on Chrome which is my preferred browser BTW....
  3. Sudden black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden black screen: Whenever I'm watching videos, Youtube, or other sites, my screen suddenly goes black for a split second and the video itself goes black and does not start playing until I refresh the page.I've cleared cache on Chrome which is my preferred browser BTW....
  4. Sudden black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden black screen: Hi,I have a problem, whenever I use programs that are installed on my HDD drive, I get a sudden black screen for 2 to 3 seconds and I don't know why. I checked my HDD and there were no problems with it, this only happens to programs on the HDD, my SDD work with no problems....
  5. Sudden black screen

Sudden black screen: Hi,I have a problem, whenever I use programs that are installed on my HDD drive, I get a sudden black screen for 2 to 3 seconds and I don't know why. I checked my HDD and there were no problems with it, this only happens to programs on the HDD, my SDD work with no problems....
  6. Sudden black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 and a sudden 'blacking out' of the screen !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and a sudden 'blacking out' of the screen !: Have had Windows 10 Home for a year and it's pretty stable, until recently. Now my screen goes black with no notice, and requires a Control, Alt & Delete combination to go to Task Manager. When I clear 'EDGE' the screen comes back. There is no indication prior as to when this...
  8. Windows 10 and a sudden 'blacking out' of the screen !

Windows 10 and a sudden 'blacking out' of the screen !: Have had Windows 10 Home for a year and it's pretty stable, until recently. Now my screen goes black with no notice, and requires a Control, Alt & Delete combination to go to Task Manager. When I clear 'EDGE' the screen comes back. There is no indication prior as to when this...
  9. Windows 11 sudden black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sudden black screen: I was watching Youtube video and suddenly my Acer Swift 5 laptop screen become black. I can hear the video sound but I cant see anything on the screen. I forced shut down and turn it on again but it is not working. I tried hard reset my laptop by pressing more than 15 second...
  10. Sudden Black Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden Black Screen: Recently, the screen turns black and then it goes back to normal and then black again The cycle continues. The only solution so far is to wait until the screen is normal and restart it. A day or so later, it happens again. It started when I was watching a DVD, but now it can...