Windows 10: Windows 10 and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

Discus and support Windows 10 and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been speaking to Faui and S.K. and they were helping me with updates and fixing my issues we lost signal and we were disconnected and I haven't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SeritaWillis, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

I have been speaking to Faui and S.K. and they were helping me with updates and fixing my issues we lost signal and we were disconnected and I haven't received a phone call back I need my labtop fixed so that I can work.

Can someone please give me a call ASAP?

Thanks,

Serita Willis

:)

SeritaWillis, Nov 13, 2020

2. Adobe Acrobat X Pro and DC

Hi there

I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7

I had Adobe X Pro previously installed and it woud not work with W-10 so I downloaded Adobe DC.

It was working great until 2 days ago and the new windows updates were installed - no Adobe DC does not scan documents from my scanner --

error message is Adobe Acrobat - Windows has quit working

pls advise how to trouble shoot

Adobe does not do over the phone support - online only and it s no help at all

BrantAnderson, Nov 13, 2020
  3. Acrobat Pro DC

I'm trying to install that Acrobat Pro DC but the file takes me to Acrobat Reader Touch. Adobe support sent me 3 different links and I had the same issue. I tried different browsers too. They advised me to change me settings and that didn't work. I was advised
    to contact Microsoft. Any suggestions??

[moved from German forums]

KimberlyMiller5, Nov 13, 2020
  4. it's meXZ Win User

Windows 10 and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

Adobe Acrobat 9 pro adn Adobe Reader DC

I'm running Windows 10 pro. I installed Adobe Reader DC as I was unable to open a document on the internet without it. Unfortunately, I allowed it to become the default. Now nothing I do will allow me to change and go back to having Adobe Acrobat 9 as
    my default. Can I simply uninstall Adobe Reader DC to go back to my original settings, then reinstall Adobe Reader DC and not make it the default? Thanks

it's meXZ, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

1. Windows 10 and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Similar Threads - Adobe Acrobat Pro

2. ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC: Hi, I've been getting popups from HP Solution Center that say ~ Solution Center has detected that you do not have the correct version of Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer installed. You can easily download and install this application for Internet Explorer at - AND...
  3. Adobe Acrobat reader DC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Acrobat reader DC: Hi, Can anyone please advise how to get Acrobat reader DC to open on my PC. When I try to open the app a message comes up that the exe. file can't be found. I have uninstalled and re installed the app numerous times. Any advise please. Thanks...
  4. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: February 11, 2020, Version 20.006.20034 This update addresses customer issues and security vulnerabilities. 150468
  5. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Hello I wont to Uninstall the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC A message comes up another programme is being installed please wait, this is just going on and on Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader-dc/22826dea-57a7-446e-a437-43778c997e92
  6. Acrobat Pro DC

Acrobat Pro DC: I'm trying to install that Acrobat Pro DC but the file takes me to Acrobat Reader Touch. Adobe support sent me 3 different links and I had the same issue. I tried different browsers too. They advised me to change me settings and that didn't work. I was advised to contact...
  7. Adobe Acrobat DC

Adobe Acrobat DC: Cannot open this program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-dc/c97c3d02-10fd-46d6-81a7-4a43138fc0fe
  8. Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query

Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query: Hi Guys I have Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc and hoped I could edit a pdf file by using it. Online, I read you need Adobe Acrobat to do so, is mine the same as I cannot edit, plus, I never paid for mine as I don't and Adobe Acrobat does not appear to be free online. 118997
  9. Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query: Hi Guys I have Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc and hoped I could edit a pdf file by using it. Online, I read you need Adobe Acrobat to do so, is mine the same as I cannot edit, plus, I never paid for mine as I don't and Adobe Acrobat does not appear to be free online. 118997
  10. Adobe Acrobat DC keeps crashing

Adobe Acrobat DC keeps crashing: Hello, I thought I would post this here and see if anybody might have some Ideas. I have a user that is testing out windows 10 and Acrobat DC keeps crashing when saving a.pdf. Tried different .pdf's same result. I have UN-installed dc and re-installed it and still same...