Windows 10: Windows 10 and Amazon Echo using a microphone

Discus and support Windows 10 and Amazon Echo using a microphone in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have had an Amazon Echo for a number of years and have it on my two iPads and a Browser version on my PC. Recently I purchased a microphone and would... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kenneth Coleman, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 and Amazon Echo using a microphone

I have had an Amazon Echo for a number of years and have it on my two iPads and a Browser version on my PC. Recently I purchased a microphone and would like to use this to provide voice commands to my Echo device which is in another room.

I understand this can been done, but all the instruction relate to downloading the current version of the Alexa App for Amazon Echo on Windows 10.

My first question: Is this the same as what I am currently using or is it an application which resides on the computer.

I have tried to download the application, but I am informed that the application is unavailable. Is this because I resided in Cyprus? If I need this application to reside on my computer how and where can I download it from.

Finally how can I get my Echo to accept commands from my computer microphone.

:)

Kenneth Coleman, Oct 9, 2020
  2. AnayaDic Win User

How to Control Amazon Echo From the Web?

Give suggestion if you are using Amazon echo, how we can control echo from the web.

AnayaDic, Oct 9, 2020
  3. AnayaDic Win User
    Amazon Echo

Can I use Amazon echo without smartphone?

AnayaDic, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 and Amazon Echo using a microphone

Sound echo from Microphone on Windows 10.

Hi Aiden,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with sound echo from Microphone on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

• Is this issue occurs with any particular application?

This issue might occur, when some of the settings got corrupted or audio drivers are not updated.

Please refer to the article, created by Deepika Gowda, replied on October 8, 2015, to fix your issue with sound echo from Microphone on Windows 10.

Problems with the microphone

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 and Amazon Echo using a microphone

1. Windows 10 and Amazon Echo using a microphone - Similar Threads - Amazon Echo using

2. Microphone Echo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Echo: For some reason my computer's mic records all the sounds I make such as my own voice, keyboard typing, and mouse clicking, and plays all of them out back through the computer's speaker. How do I make sure I can't hear my own voice while others can?...
  3. Connecting Amazon Echo Show 2nd generation to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connecting Amazon Echo Show 2nd generation to Windows 10: I cannot connect my Echo Show 2nd Generation to Windows 10 anymore. I used to use it as an external speaker. I believe it happened when there was a major update or when I reinstalled Windows 10 for performance issues....
  4. Microphone Echo Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone Echo Problem: So I just got a new USB mic (Tonor TC-777) and I plugged it in to test. I have no issues with the sound itself, but no matter where I am in my computer, I can hear the playback of mic audio- which means when I record something, it's in the video twice. I've tried searching...
  5. Amazon Echo Not Shown as a Playback Device

Amazon Echo Not Shown as a Playback Device: I've set up my new Amazon Echo through my Wi-Fi, so it shows as a connected audio device under "Bluetooth and other Devices". However when selecting playback devices, from the standard playback selection, from sound control panel with all devices shown, and from sound devices...
  6. Microphone Echo Effect

Microphone Echo Effect: Recently out of nowhere my computer has started echoing. The microphone is not cancelling anything out. The most important thing to note here is this wasnt an issue for weeks. We have an aftermarket microphone and speakers. Again, no issues what so ever. Then all the...
  7. Echo when using Microphone Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Echo when using Microphone Windows 10: I have a really annoying problem with sound from my Dell all-in-one 2330 Windows 10 PC. Whenever a microphone is in use my PC emits an Echo from the speakers. Normal sound e.g. playing music files or sound from a video is perfectly fine. I have tried different settings ….....
  8. connect amazon echo to secure network

connect amazon echo to secure network: will only connect in open network then pc secure dis connect an network is lost how do I get a secure network with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/connect-amazon-echo-to-secure-network/280ec315-7367-4309-9cb2-b78f1b81e327
  9. amazon echo dot or alexa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amazon echo dot or alexa: Please help me hook up my echo dot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/amazon-echo-dot-or-alexa/ddd93bc6-0601-40fd-8a89-bab4d1df2697
  10. Google Pulls YouTube from Amazon Echo

in Windows 10 News
    Google Pulls YouTube from Amazon Echo: Amazon issued a cranky statement this week, objecting to Google’s decision to pull YouTube from its Echo Show smart appliance. But Google says it was no surprise to Amazon, which had been violating its terms of service. And yes, those with bitter memories of the YouTube...